Tyranny comes to Canada (was Canada Freedom Convoy)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Tyranny comes to Canada (was Canada Freedom Convoy)

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:57 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:44 pm Image
Shouldn't "they" donate them to Mike Pence so he can do his duty and over turn the election?
Nice deflection
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:04 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:57 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:44 pm Image
Shouldn't "they" donate them to Mike Pence so he can do his duty and over turn the election?
Nice deflection
There is only one set of balls to go around. They should go where they are needed most.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:30 pm Image
How and why are people this stupid allowed a platform like the fucking Washington post?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’m dumping my Kraken acct and going with these people. What a goddamn scorched earth response.

It doesn’t show, but they said they’ll be around to help when the Canadian dollar becomes worthless.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It is unknown how long the blockade could last.

“We will be along the Beltway where the Beltway will be shut down,” Bob Bolus told Fox 5 DC. “I’ll give you an analogy of that of a giant boa constrictor. That basically squeezes you, chokes you and it swallows you, and that’s what we’re going to do to D.C.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... ty-health/

Shutting down DC wouldn’t affect my life a damn bit. But this ain’t right.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

God keep our land
Glorious and Free!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:43 pm God keep our land
Glorious and Free!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

They showed up and made their point. The mandates were lifted! They didnt leave.
They were told to leave after they blocked off all the commerce. They refused. Now they are an occupation, not a protest. So they got removed by force.
Of course all the Fox Newz lovers in the USA are crying NO FREEDUMB!! but the reality is, they were given plenty of warning and help to move on. The freedom to protest and the freedom to leave peacefully.

You righty tards are loving all this anti-gov shit up here. But about 90% approve of the govs actions to get them the fukk out of there. Yes we are different. We didnt storm our Capital. There was very little violence. Just some made up death from an American reporter.

If you had the same thing in Washington you would be jumping all over Biden for not acting swift enough. Your words are valueless as everyone knows, your values are only for others, not for you.

PRO POLICE!! LAW AND ORDER!! ...unless that cop is stopping you from getting into the Capital. Then you beat them with flag poles.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that sounds like Portland. Only backwards.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:00 am They showed up and made their point. The mandates were lifted! They didnt leave.
They were told to leave after they blocked off all the commerce. They refused. Now they are an occupation, not a protest. So they got removed by force.
Of course all the Fox Newz lovers in the USA are crying NO FREEDUMB!! but the reality is, they were given plenty of warning and help to move on. The freedom to protest and the freedom to leave peacefully.

You righty tards are loving all this anti-gov shit up here. But about 90% approve of the govs actions to get them the fukk out of there. Yes we are different. We didnt storm our Capital. There was very little violence. Just some made up death from an American reporter.

If you had the same thing in Washington you would be jumping all over Biden for not acting swift enough. Your words are valueless as everyone knows, your values are only for others, not for you.

PRO POLICE!! LAW AND ORDER!! ...unless that cop is stopping you from getting into the Capital. Then you beat them with flag poles.
You have no idea how pathetic you sound when you trivialize freedom and government overreach. You don’t deserve to be free and I hope you get governed harder, although I suppose as long as you get your Coca Cola, Lays potato chips, and insulin, you probably don’t give a fuck. And if 90% of you people are really all for the government crackdown, then you’re more cowardly and cucked that I had previously thought. Utterly pathetic
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker

Post by Biker »

$$$
Biker

Post by Biker »

Imagine my surprise :roll:

Majority Of Democrats Back Trudeau’s Crackdown, Freezing Bank Accounts Of Truckers

A majority of likely Democratic voters support Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s use of emergency powers to crack down on Freedom Convoy protesters last week.

A new poll from Trafalgar Group and Convention of States Action and provided exclusively to The Daily Wire shows that 55% of likely general election voters disapprove of Trudeau’s handling of the protesters. Thirty-five percent approve of Trudeau’s heavy-handed tactics and 10% said they were unaware of what was happening north of the U.S. border.

Trafalgar Group surveyed 1080 likely general election voters from February 18-20 after Trudeau brought federal, provincial, and local law enforcement into Ottawa to forcibly clear out hundreds of protesters and dozens of vehicles from Parliament Hill and surrounding areas. The poll’s margin of error is 3%.

Democrats overwhelmingly favored Trudeau’s response with 65% approval to 17% disapproval. Republican responses were weighted even more heavily against Trudeau, however, with 87% of likely GOP voters disapproving to just 8% approving. Respondents who said they did not belong to either one of the two main parties cut against Trudeau’s crackdown with 74% disapproving versus 21% approving.

Aside from Democrats, the only other demographic areas identified in the poll that cut in Trudeau’s favor are the ages 65 and older category and among blacks and Hispanics. Every other demographic – men, women, Asian, white, younger age groups – disapproved of Trudeau’s handling of the protesters.

The largest difference in approval versus disapproval took place among 25 to 34-year-olds. In that age group, 100% of respondents disapproved of Trudeau’s tactics.

Trudeau invoked the Emergencies Act on February 14 in what he called a “last resort” to break a group of protesters that had held ground outside of Canada’s Parliament since late January. The group of protesters, which began as the trucker-led Freedom Convoy, demonstrated against COVID-19 vaccine mandates and other regulations and restrictions.

Under the Emergencies Act, federal authorities went after the bank accounts and other financial assets of anybody even tangentially involved in the protest. Trudeau’s government threatened that any vehicle involved in the protest could lose its insurance. The bank accounts of protesters or anyone suspected of aiding the protesters could be frozen without a court order or due process.

On Friday, hundreds of law enforcement officials swarmed downtown Ottawa where the Freedom Convoy had set up. Police came equipped in riot gear and wielding tear gas, some riding horses, to methodically push the protesters out of the area and tow away vehicles. Law enforcement made hundreds of arrests and towed away dozens of vehicles.

“I want to be very clear, the scope of these measures will be time-limited, geographically targeted, as well as reasonable and proportionate to the threats they are meant to address. The emergencies act will be used to strengthen and support law enforcement agencies at all levels across the country,” Trudeau said last week announcing the emergency measures. “In addition, financial institutions will be authorized and directed to render essential services to help address the situation including by regulating and prohibiting the use of property to fund or support illegal blockades.”
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Marx has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams.

The blame for this falls squarely on our educational system.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

are there even any mandates left to protest? :lol:
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:08 pm are there even any mandates left to protest? :lol:
About 3 days after they arrived, the mandates got lifted (March 1) . It was going to happen anyways.
And then they wouldn't leave.
Thats why all the gov pressure started.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:08 pm are there even any mandates left to protest? :lol:
Masks on airplanes and airports
Testing for US citizens coming back
Federal contractor mandates
Private employer mandates
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

this is all just as silly as the stunts the left was pulling back when the pandemic first started. How in the fuck do people have the time for all of this non sense.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:34 pm Govern me harder, Daddy. I promise I'll roll up my sleeve anytime you ask
Yes, we know. You should also let your GOP buddies know you feel this way
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:47 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:34 pm Govern me harder, Daddy. I promise I'll roll up my sleeve anytime you ask
Yes, we know. You should also let your GOP buddies know you feel this way
:lol: I can't even believe grown up adults say things like that.