Trump-Backed 'Truth Social' Tops Apple's App Store Charts

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Trump-Backed 'Truth Social' Tops Apple's App Store Charts

Post by QillerDaemon »

So I guess most of you will leave our little rightie echo chamber here to join this new echo chamber...

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/22/trump-b ... harts.html
(or if you're behind an ad blocker https://outline.com/L8MKdR)
Truth Social, a new social media platform backed by former President Donald Trump, sat at the top of Apple's free apps download charts as of Tuesday morning. CNBC reports:

The platform unveiled a soft launch late Sunday, according to Reuters, with many users prompted to join a waitlist. Some who tried to sign up reported glitches when attempting to create an account, though such issues are common in early app releases. Truth Social has been delayed several times. The full launch was first planned for Feb. 21, but that date has been pushed back to March 31.

The app is a product of the Trump Media & Technology Group, led by former Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif. The company has planned to go public via merger with the Digital World Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition corporation, or SPAC, with a market cap of more than $3 billion. DWAC disclosed in December that two financial regulators had opened probes into communications with Trump's firm prior to the deal announcement. [...] The platform aims to distinguish itself through its content moderation philosophy, with the website calling it "America's 'Big Tent' social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology." Even so, Nunes previously told Fox Business the company will have content moderation to ensure it remains a "family-friendly" space.
"We won't discriminate against [any] political ideology, as long as it's our political ideology!"
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Trump-Backed 'Truth Social' Tops Apple's App Store Charts

Post by Biker »

Its only a righty echo chamber because the lefties either died or ran off when they realized what a cluster fuck Biden is
Biker

Post by Biker »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:58 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:33 pm Its only a righty echo chamber because the lefties either died or ran off when they realized what a cluster fuck Biden is
Weak minded pussies
Ot I should add, one unretired because the shit head in the WH gleefully ran up spending and inflation to the point where the poor chap couldnt stay home. Irony at its finest
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:20 pm So I guess most of you will leave our little rightie echo chamber here to join this new echo chamber...

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/22/trump-b ... harts.html
(or if you're behind an ad blocker https://outline.com/L8MKdR)
Truth Social, a new social media platform backed by former President Donald Trump, sat at the top of Apple's free apps download charts as of Tuesday morning. CNBC reports:

The platform unveiled a soft launch late Sunday, according to Reuters, with many users prompted to join a waitlist. Some who tried to sign up reported glitches when attempting to create an account, though such issues are common in early app releases. Truth Social has been delayed several times. The full launch was first planned for Feb. 21, but that date has been pushed back to March 31.

The app is a product of the Trump Media & Technology Group, led by former Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif. The company has planned to go public via merger with the Digital World Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition corporation, or SPAC, with a market cap of more than $3 billion. DWAC disclosed in December that two financial regulators had opened probes into communications with Trump's firm prior to the deal announcement. [...] The platform aims to distinguish itself through its content moderation philosophy, with the website calling it "America's 'Big Tent' social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology." Even so, Nunes previously told Fox Business the company will have content moderation to ensure it remains a "family-friendly" space.
"We won't discriminate against [any] political ideology, as long as it's our political ideology!"
It's a fundraising scam. Trump will be on there 24/7 asking for donations. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:20 pm So I guess most of you will leave our little rightie echo chamber here to join this new echo chamber...

Not really. Unlike the left, we on the right aren't afraid of dissenting opinions. Our positions don't crumble under scrutiny, so we don't need to silence all debate like the left does.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:19 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:01 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:58 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:33 pm Its only a righty echo chamber because the lefties either died or ran off when they realized what a cluster fuck Biden is
Weak minded pussies
Ot I should add, one unretired because the shit head in the WH gleefully ran up spending and inflation to the point where the poor chap couldnt stay home. Irony at its finest
Poor Stapes.
Fuck Stapes. The couple dozen living people who voted for the Alzheimers patient are getting exactly what they deserve. Unfortunately, they fucked the rest of us in the process.

Also, Stapes is a racist.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Nope. We are still on Twitter because we dont constantly make up lies and get banned.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:10 am
Not really. Unlike the left, we on the right aren't afraid of dissenting opinions. Our positions don't crumble under scrutiny, so we don't need to silence all debate like the left does.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You just go on believing that tripe, buddy.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:28 am
It's not tripe. It's demonstrably true. But please, tell me about all the retarded liberals who've been deplatformed and boycotted into silence, I'll wait.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Did you hear about the Twitter account that got banned for retweeting Liberals exact words? Defiant L was suspending for posting past and current Lefty tweets next to each other to mock and/or point out Democrat hypocrisy. They LITERALLY never wrote anything themselves.
Hers an example:

I think Twitter has since unbanned them but why were they banned in the first place?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Oh no, some rando on Twitter wrote something! Anyway...
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:28 pm
Did you hear about the Twitter account that got banned for retweeting Liberals exact words? Defiant L was suspending for posting past and current Lefty tweets next to each other to mock and/or point out Democrat hypocrisy. They LITERALLY never wrote anything themselves.
Hers an example:

I think Twitter has since unbanned them but why were they banned in the first place?
One of the best accounts on Twitter. It has since been restored after serving a 12 hour ban for posting the tweets of liberals :lol:

And the account that its named after, Brooklyn Dad Defiant? Ive been proudly blocked by that douche :lol:

Biker

Post by Biker »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:09 pm
I don't see DP running away like a little pussy because people have different opinions. AnalHamster being the biggest pussy.
Yeah, he's another one that ran for the hills because he couldnt defend his positions
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It would be pretty comical watching hammy try to explain how Russia invading Ukraine is either not that bad or somehow trumps fault. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

He’d always find a way. If it satisfied him, it was all we were supposed to require.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:09 pm
I don't see DP running away like a little pussy because people have different opinions. AnalHamster being the biggest pussy.
I don't need to, because I'm right. Running away is the kind of thing liberals do when their misguided, anti-American worldviews are challenged. Their other tactics include calling for those with whom they disagree to be banned/cancelled/silenced/boycotted, flat-out lying, and screaming #racism" where none exists. Liberals are incapable of intelligent debate.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Burn1down doesn’t fit that mold, unless he’s passively/aggressively restraining his lib emotional tendencies. The guy doesn’t spin out like most.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I think censoring your opposition is one of the worst mistakes you can make. Better to keep that shit in the open so you know who you are dealing with. I enjoy reading opposition to my stances and beliefs. Know your enemy.

That said I have no problem with a business or platform tagging info as false or disputed if they have proof.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:12 am Burn1down doesn’t fit that mold, unless he’s passively/aggressively restraining his lib emotional tendencies. The guy doesn’t spin out like most.
BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:27 am He isn't a leftist. He has a lot of common sense, I would say closer to the middle. Same with QD.
I like to think I am in the middle but in reality I lean left on most issues. There are very few hills I'm willing to die on and I am open to hear honest debate from any side. Like most liberals I have moved closer to the middle as I aged.