What respect looks like.....

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Re: What respect looks like.....

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:03 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:52 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:15 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:24 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:32 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:36 pm

Lots of black MAGAs, eh? Didnt know that
In his world only white cowboy trumpers were vaccine hesitant.
Black people only wear black hats?
This is an interesting study on how the right get their facts.
One Faux host says " Look at the black Maga hats. Are you saying they are worn by black Maga supporters"
Second Faux host "There are reports that only black people wear black Maga hats"
Third Faux host " Reports of black Magas are wearing black Maga hats, sources are saying"
Now its a righty talking point... "They are saying that black Magas wear black Maga hats. Why are they so racist?"
Tucker does 20 mins on racist leftys. Hannity is applaud by how racist the left can be. Rinse , repeat.
Your little cartoon implies only Trumpers died from the 'Rona and everyone knows Trumpers are all white racists, right? Bikers reply brings truth to your implied fallacy as minorities were some of the biggest anti-vaxxers out there.
Indeed you are correct. There is a huge percentage of minorities dying for no reason.
But they arnt nearly as fun as the MagaTards owning the Libs by not taking the vaccine. Dont give me blahblahblah Youtube rEsUrCh. Magas arnt smart enough to digest actual medical information and make intelligent decisions. They just follow whoever is the MagaTard of the month.
Nurses reporting that they scream FREEDUMB with pride as they succumb to an easily beatable virus.
Going to be interesting in Nov with the mid terms. So many of the Maga base on the wrong side of the grass...and no more Russians! Maybe its time to develop policies and strategies to entice voters to vote RED? HAHAHA Who am I kidding. Why start now? Just stick to your fear mongering and name calling.
I've been seeing FREEDUMB being used by leftist cunts a lot lately. Is it your position that freedoms need to be limited more in order for more security?
I have Trudeau up here taking all my FREEDUMBS away (like you guys always talk about...even Trump) so thats a mute point. Do you ever consider intelligent cooperation? It's pretty smart to wear a seatbelt, but gosh darn those communists keep telling us we have to wear them! So I will drive into a tree and die with my FREEDUMBS in tact!
Come on Biker. You are troll like me. You cant be this dumb to defend the actions of these TrumpTards. 99% of there words and actions are just to trigger the Libs. There is no intelligent decision making. Just post all the same memes and scream the same shit as the loudest tard.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:32 pm I have Trudeau up here taking all my FREEDUMBS away (like you guys always talk about...even Trump) so thats a mute point.
* its "moot" you uneducated moose milker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:11 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:32 pm I have Trudeau up here taking all my FREEDUMBS away (like you guys always talk about...even Trump) so thats a mute point.
OMG! You are correct. I spelled a word wrong.

I not smrt like your people.

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:36 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:11 pm
OMG! You are correct. I spelled a word wrong.

I not smrt like your people.

:lol: No. You didn't misspell it. You have gone your entire life not knowing that word wasn't "mute". You have probably mispronounced it dozens of times while people laughed behind your back and didn't want to embarrass you.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:32 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:32 pm

In his world only white cowboy trumpers were vaccine hesitant.
One Faux host says " Look at the black Maga hats. Are you saying they are worn by black Maga supporters"
Second Faux host "There are reports that only black people wear black Maga hats"
Third Faux host " Reports of black Magas are wearing black Maga hats, sources are saying"
Now its a righty talking point... "They are saying that black Magas wear black Maga hats. Why are they so racist?"
Tucker does 20 mins on racist leftys. Hannity is applaud by how racist the left can be. Rinse , repeat.
Your little cartoon implies only Trumpers died from the 'Rona and everyone knows Trumpers are all white racists, right? Bikers reply brings truth to your implied fallacy as minorities were some of the biggest anti-vaxxers out there.
Indeed you are correct. There is a huge percentage of minorities dying for no reason.
But they arnt nearly as fun as the MagaTards owning the Libs by not taking the vaccine. Dont give me blahblahblah Youtube rEsUrCh. Magas arnt smart enough to digest actual medical information and make intelligent decisions. They just follow whoever is the MagaTard of the month.
Nurses reporting that they scream FREEDUMB with pride as they succumb to an easily beatable virus.
Going to be interesting in Nov with the mid terms. So many of the Maga base on the wrong side of the grass...and no more Russians! Maybe its time to develop policies and strategies to entice voters to vote RED? HAHAHA Who am I kidding. Why start now? Just stick to your fear mongering and name calling.
I've been seeing FREEDUMB being used by leftist cunts a lot lately. Is it your position that freedoms need to be limited more in order for more security?
I have Trudeau up here taking all my FREEDUMBS away (like you guys always talk about...even Trump) so thats a mute point. Do you ever consider intelligent cooperation? It's pretty smart to wear a seatbelt, but gosh darn those communists keep telling us we have to wear them! So I will drive into a tree and die with my FREEDUMBS in tact!
Come on Biker. You are troll like me. You cant be this dumb to defend the actions of these TrumpTards. 99% of there words and actions are just to trigger the Libs. There is no intelligent decision making. Just post all the same memes and scream the same shit as the loudest tard.
Fear-mongering and name calling? You mean... like the 4 years you cretins spent telling us President Trump was going to start a war with Russia/China/Iran/North Korea? The 4 years you cretins spent on name-calling Him "Drumpf" and "Orange Man" and whatever other idiotic, childish bullshit you could come up with?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:03 am

Fear-mongering and name calling? You mean... like the 4 years you cretins spent telling us President Trump was going to start a war with Russia/China/Iran/North Korea? The 4 years you cretins spent on name-calling Him "Drumpf" and "Orange Man" and whatever other idiotic, childish bullshit you could come up with?
Did it hurt your feelings when we called your GOD names and shit?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:50 am
Of course not. Like most people, I don't take anything democrats and liberals say seriously.

But answer the question and address your double standard/hypocrisy.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:56 am

Of course not. Like most people, I don't take anything democrats and liberals say seriously.

Sure, I'll answer it...again.
I'll assume by "you cretins" you mean the leftys or Democrats. Again. I am Canadian. I am not an American Democrat. Sure I lean a bit Left up here, but I am not a Joe Brandon supporter. My fascination is that sooo many people are falling for the Trump bullshit. The churches likening him to Christ, when even you have to admit, he's about the most non-Christian person you know. And the "Women for Trump"....has there ever been a bigger womanizing pig walking freely? Last I heard 48 women have cases against him. "Blacks for Trump"...do I really have to explain that? And my favorite..."He's great for the economy!" Catch on. He's great for his rich buddies economy. He couldnt care less about you people....only that you keep working and feed into his bottom line.
And you are correct about the hypocrisy. When I am swimming with leftys, I always tell them that calling him names, outing his stupidity, outing his wrong doings is the wrong strategy. MAGAS are so in love with their leader that nothing leftys say will un-rose their eyes. CNN bashes Bisen when its warranted. Has there EVER been any negative Trump news on Fox or Newsmax? Or anywhere? Very culty.

Well. I just waisted my time. You dont anything serious from Liberals. Of course you dont. You only get your news from one source. From the leader himself. Everyone else is FAKE NEWZ.

Answer me one question. It really is the litmus test for TrumpTards. Did Joe Brandon steal the election? Yes or No.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The irregularities in the last election certain raises suspicions. We never really reach 60-60% voter turnout in the most contentious elections, but yet we cracked over 92% in 2020? Does that not strike you as odd?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:02 pm The irregularities in the last election certain raises suspicions. We never really reach 60-60% voter turnout in the most contentious elections, but yet we cracked over 92% in 2020? Does that not strike you as odd?
Not at all. Leftys will tell you that in 2016 they had full confidence that Trump couldnt win. They didnt vote like they should have.
HUGE push in 2020 for that not to happen again. (See Stacy Abrams) . Of course you peoples are trying to make it near impossible to vote again. I especially love the hate for mail in ballets even though Trump mailed in his ballets. :lol: :lol: :lol: . Not a cult.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:13 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:02 pm The irregularities in the last election certain raises suspicions. We never really reach 60-60% voter turnout in the most contentious elections, but yet we cracked over 92% in 2020? Does that not strike you as odd?
Not at all. Leftys will tell you that in 2016 they had full confidence that Trump couldnt win. They didnt vote like they should have.
HUGE push in 2020 for that not to happen again. (See Stacy Abrams) . Of course you peoples are trying to make it near impossible to vote again. I especially love the hate for mail in ballets even though Trump mailed in his ballets. :lol: :lol: :lol: . Not a cult.
You're not too bright I see.

Cary on
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:15 pm

Cary on
Educate me...how come all those people voted?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Cary on
I dont think they did all vote. We have never voted in that high of a percentage at anytime in modern history.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:29 pm

Cary on
I dont think they did all vote. We have never voted in that high of a percentage at anytime in modern history.
So no proof? Why hasnt Mike Pillow released the evidence? He had two 72 hour symposiums and showed nothing. 60 court cases and no proof.
Are you 100% sure that the whole "Election was rigged" cry isnt just a rally point for Trumpers to get enraged? They are . YOU ARE! And yet no one has seen any proof. Why is that? Because if you showed hard core indefensible proof, the Leftys would help you unrig elections.

Why no proof? Dont tell me about the Youtubes are proof, or affidavits etc. That isnt proof. FYI Leftys want to see it too!

Spoiler alert: There is no proof. Election was fine. Trump lost. This is his strategy to fukk up the voting process for minorities (who vote Dem).
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:56 am

Sure, I'll answer it...again.
I'll assume by "you cretins" you mean the leftys or Democrats. Again. I am Canadian.
I keep forgetting that. So your opinion is completely irrelevant and unimportant by definition.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmI am not an American Democrat. Sure I lean a bit Left up here, but I am not a Joe Brandon supporter.
So, you're misguided and wrong-minded, but haven't gone full retard? Not sure to what degree it matters, but...
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmMy fascination is that sooo many people are falling for the Trump bullshit. The churches likening him to Christ, when even you have to admit, he's about the most non-Christian person you know.
No, I don't. But so what if he was? Why would that matter?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmAnd the "Women for Trump"....has there ever been a bigger womanizing pig walking freely?
Let me tell you about a serial rapist named Bill Clinton, and his adventures with cigars and interns. Or disgraced former Democrat Senator Al Franken. Or dead (thankfully) Democrats John F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy and Robert Kennedy...
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmLast I heard 48 women have cases against him.
And has a single one of them shown a single shred of evidence of wrongdoing? Has a single one of them actually amounted to anything? Or, as is more likely, are these false allegations made to villainize a great man, like the ones the left made against Supreme Justice Brett Kavanagh? You know, the allegations that suddenly disappeared as soon as his confirmation was concluded? The ones that disappeared as soon as the accuser was asked to testify?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pm "Blacks for Trump"...do I really have to explain that?
If you think there's something wrong with it, yeah. Because President Trump was great for black people. Black employment hit all-time record levels under President Trump. As did employment under every other category: hispanics, women, Asians... everybody benefitted under President Trump. What has the Alzheimers patient, or any other Democrat, ever done to help black people? Are you seriously going to try to tell me that black people are better off under the Pants-Shitter-in-Chief than they were under President Trump?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmAnd my favorite..."He's great for the economy!" Catch on. He's great for his rich buddies economy. He couldnt care less about you people....only that you keep working and feed into his bottom line.
Really? Because the numbers say otherwise. Our economy was booming with President Trump. We didn't have this insane inflation, or the ridiculous gas prices, under President Trump. The numbers don't lie, Canucklehead.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmAnd you are correct about the hypocrisy. When I am swimming with leftys, I always tell them that calling him names, outing his stupidity, outing his wrong doings is the wrong strategy. MAGAS are so in love with their leader that nothing leftys say will un-rose their eyes.
Mostly because there is no stupidity to out or wrong-doings to out. It's not that we're in love with Him; it's that He legitimately was the 2nd-best President our country has ever had. The reason it doesn't matter what the idiot left says is that they only ever say things that are false, flat-out stupid, anti-American, or some combination thereof. Look at the ridiculous motherfuckers on the left: alcoholic Nancy Pelosi, low-rent Mr. Rogers Chuck Schumer, that blithering idiot AOC, professional victim Don Lemon, the "vice president" who giggles constantly because isn't qualified for the position she has... no wonder intelligent people don't take the left seriously.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmCNN bashes Bisen when its warranted.
That's a lie. No, they don't.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmHas there EVER been any negative Trump news on Fox or Newsmax?
If there was anything negative to report, they would.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmWell. I just waisted my time. You dont anything serious from Liberals. Of course you dont. You only get your news from one source. From the leader himself. Everyone else is FAKE NEWZ.
Gross mischaracterization. But that's a lefty point of view for you: "If you're not following our approved hivemind sources, you're wrong!"
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:56 pmAnswer me one question. It really is the litmus test for TrumpTards. Did Joe Brandon steal the election? Yes or No.
Of course not. The guy can't control his bowels in front of the Pope. Obviously he isn't capable of spearheading a fraudulent election. I doubt he's capable of hitting the bowl without a spotter when he pisses.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Gross mischaracterization, if not outright lie. Nobody is trying to make it more difficult to vote.

Interesting how the left is so against election security, though.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Actually, dim polls show them in favor of voter if and other measures to make everybody’s (real) vote count.

It’s the apparatchiks pulling shit shows walker that call any measure, including following existing state voter laws “Jim Crow.”
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:06 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:29 pm

Cary on
So no proof? Why hasnt Mike Pillow released the evidence? He had two 72 hour symposiums and showed nothing. 60 court cases and no proof.
Are you 100% sure that the whole "Election was rigged" cry isnt just a rally point for Trumpers to get enraged? They are . YOU ARE! And yet no one has seen any proof. Why is that? Because if you showed hard core indefensible proof, the Leftys would help you unrig elections.

Why no proof? Dont tell me about the Youtubes are proof, or affidavits etc. That isnt proof. FYI Leftys want to see it too!

Spoiler alert: There is no proof. Election was fine. Trump lost. This is his strategy to fukk up the voting process for minorities (who vote Dem).
We rarely ever get to the 60% turnout in all of our election before 2020. We hit 92.26% in 2020. Thats odd as fuck
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Well gents. Thanks for taking the time to dance with all the crap.
Sorry, but I feel more sorry for you then convinced.

And I will say it again. The worse part (for me anyways) is the huge division between the two parties. Each one accusing the other of the same wrong doings. Who can bring the country together? Trump? Brandon? Doubt it. My guess is a strong third party that appeases both sides. But even saying that out loud sounds crazy.

Between the inability of the LEFT and the plain cruelty of the RIGHT, I don't see an end any time soon.

Hopefully you avoid another civil war.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:27 pm Well gents. Thanks for taking the time to dance with all the crap.

And I will say it again. The worse part (for me anyways) is the huge division between the two parties. Each one accusing the other of the same wrong doings. Who can bring the country together? Trump? Brandon? Doubt it. My guess is a strong third party that appeases both sides. But even saying that out loud sounds crazy.

Between the inability of the LEFT and the plain cruelty of the RIGHT, I don't see an end any time soon.

The right isn't cruel.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:27 pm Well gents. Thanks for taking the time to dance with all the crap.

Yet another of your misguided beliefs. It seems everything you think you know about American Conservatives is completely wrong. :lol:
viewtopic.php?t=4535
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

The more I think about it, the more I welcome the idea of a civil war. On the one hand, you've got decent, intelligent conservatives, who value strength and intelligence and our 2nd Amendment... and then you have pussy-ass leftists, who think stupidity and weakness are virtues, are afraid of guns, and can't tell the difference between boys and girls. I'd give it a week before the left is hiding in their safe spaces and crying that they were "triggered".
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yeah, but they’ve got the IRS and are clearly not afraid to use it.