Jan 6 Committee - Timing of their findings

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Jan 6 Committee - Timing of their findings

Post by Animal »

How close do they need to conclude their investigation and report their findings in order to hijack the November mid term election from the republicans? I know the timing of all of this is the most critical thing on their time table, but I just wonder if its better for them to wrap it up with several months left for the media to drag the stories through the headlines or if they plan to do it just a few weeks before the elections so there is no time to debunk any of it.

I remember the Meuller report and the huge nothing burger it turned into after all of the time it took for it to come out. Surely they learned something from that debacle.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Jan 6 Committee - Timing of their findings

Post by Biker »

It's grasping at straws at this point. Jan 6 wasnt an issue for voters before this year and sure as fuck wont be now, with inflation, Biden gaffs, Ukraine fiasco, and the Afghanistan disaster.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i know i won't be voting for that Ginny Thomas loon. What office does she have?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:22 pm How close do they need to conclude their investigation and report their findings in order to hijack the November mid term election from the republicans? I know the timing of all of this is the most critical thing on their time table, but I just wonder if its better for them to wrap it up with several months left for the media to drag the stories through the headlines or if they plan to do it just a few weeks before the elections so there is no time to debunk any of it.

I remember the Meuller report and the huge nothing burger it turned into after all of the time it took for it to come out. Surely they learned something from that debacle.
Remember when James Comey sent out his "Hillary's e-mails" report a week before the 2016 Presidential election?

That was hilarious!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

It's funny that Ricky thinks that mattered to voters in 2016 :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:40 pm It's funny that Ricky thinks that mattered to voters in 2016 :lol:
Her lead in the polls dropped by half within days.

Nice try, Bubbles.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:45 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:40 pm It's funny that Ricky thinks that mattered to voters in 2016 :lol:

Nice try, Bubbles.
Pssstt.......those polls were all bullshit. We told you then, Rick
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Nice try, Bubbles.
Comey has explained all of that. He was 100% sure that she would win the election and he wanted to news to break before she got elected so that it didn't taint her as an illegitimate winner.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Nice try, Bubbles.
Polls/ liberal media/ 2016 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Nice try, Bubbles.
The polls were meaningless even before that. Those of us with brains had been telling everyone from the first day of His campaign that President Trump was going to win the election. We all knew it, but morons kept pointing to the polls showing Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife in the lead as if it meant anything.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker

Post by Biker »