World Cup Draw

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

World Cup Draw

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Here's the draw. What do you think? What group is your team in? What is the toughest group or group of death?

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: World Cup Draw

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Canada wins it !!!
Sell the farm and put it all on the Maple Syrup Maulers !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:07 pm Canada wins it !!!
Sell the farm and put it all on the Maple Syrup Maulers !!!
They won’t make it out of the group
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

USA vs Iran in Qatar. They better beef up security for that one.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

ABB: Anybody but Brazil
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:20 am Here's the draw. What do you think? What group is your team in? What is the toughest group or group of death?
This is a fairly even draw. Not really any group of death. I'm glad they didn't kick out Iran and they were grouped with the US. I'm hoping for Ukraine, Peru and Costa Rica to make the playoff games.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:04 pm
JackCoughsALot wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:20 am Here's the draw. What do you think? What group is your team in? What is the toughest group or group of death?
This is a fairly even draw. Not really any group of death. I'm glad they didn't kick out Iran and they were grouped with the US. I'm hoping for Ukraine, Peru and Costa Rica to make the playoff games.
Group H looks a little weak. The Port-a-Gueeze fish-herders shouldn't have much of a problem.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:14 pm
Group H looks a little weak. The Port-a-Gueeze fish-herders shouldn't have much of a problem.
Uruguay usually plays well. I would pick them and Senegal as my potential over achievers in this year's cup.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:14 pm
Portugal should have no problem, except maybe Uruguay. They need to win the group because 2nd place will probably face Brazil. All the Ghanaians on the internet are talking about revenge against Suarez for his handball in 2010 quarter-final. 12 years later and they are still pissed. lmao
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:58 pm Portugal should have no problem, except maybe Uruguay. They need to win the group because 2nd place will probably face Brazil. All the Ghanaians on the internet are talking about revenge against Suarez for his handball in 2010 quarter-final. 12 years later and they are still pissed. lmao
As long as Suarez can keep his mouth off opponents, I like Uruguay. I would take him and Cavani and a bunch of solid players over a lot of squads.

JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:07 am
JackCoughsALot wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:58 pm Portugal should have no problem, except maybe Uruguay. They need to win the group because 2nd place will probably face Brazil. All the Ghanaians on the internet are talking about revenge against Suarez for his handball in 2010 quarter-final. 12 years later and they are still pissed. lmao
As long as Suarez can keep his mouth off opponents, I like Uruguay. I would take him and Cavani and a bunch of solid players over a lot of squads.

Yeah they're a double threat up front. Darwin Nunez has been in good form too. Suarez and Cavani are both 35 though. They'll probably get out of the group stage but too old to make a deep run like 2018.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

No Italy?

Who else is not participating (didn't qualify) that is a bit unexpected?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:16 am No Italy?

Who else is not participating (didn't qualify) that is a bit unexpected?
Italy is the biggest one by far but some others like Colombia, Chile, Sweden, Nigeria and Egypt (only because of Mo Salah). 2026 will have more teams so you'll probably never see a team like Italy fail to qualify again.