The shift towards trannyism

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The shift towards trannyism

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:23 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:20 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:08 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:48 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:06 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:52 pm

Bigotry defined right there.
Not even remotely. I don't think these words mean what you think they mean.
It's the word "they" always throw out. Fighting against something you believe to be wrong. It's why for decades people fought back when gays said "We want gay rights". "We want gay marriage". Why? Because we already knew how it would turn out. Finally said fine- have your gay rights and gay marriage. Not a year later- "Now we want it taught as normal in schools, glorified in Ads and Hollywood, have the 97% of the population pander to our every whim". And we were correct. Give them an inch and they will want a mile.
I have no issue with the gay marriage. Never did. But I had a HUGE problem with the arguments they made for it, when they presented it as an "equal rights" issue -- because gays ALWAYS HAD equal rights when it came to marriage.
That is simply not true.
It is 100% true.
Your Supreme Court legalized gay marriage in all 50 states in 2015. Prior to that, it was only legal in a handful of states and not until 1972.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:44 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:52 pm Why you idiots give so much fear mongering air play to gays and trans and anyone else not "normal" and white.

Why do you care? Are they a threat to you? And dont bring up this Bible BS that you quote. No one is as unchristian as you knobs.

I've worked with Trans people. One of my best buddies is marring a dude this summer. SO WHAT.

They are normal regular people just trying to find their way.

What are you afraid of?
No, they aren't.

But to answer your question: Nobody is afraid of them. And quite honestly, if a guy wants to put on makeup and a dress and cosplay as a woman -- which is what they're doing -- most of us don't give a shit. Go ahead. Play adult make-believe all you want.

But where I, and I suspect many others, take issue is when we're expected to play along and humor their childish games. Why is my participation required in your self-delusion?
Pretty much.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:27 pm Your Supreme Court legalized gay marriage in all 50 states in 2015. Prior to that, it was only legal in a handful of states and not until 1972.
The only hiccup that I can see for same sex marriage in Texas is that one of the people has to be a man and the other a woman. I'm not sure how they get around that.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

who could have guessed that they couldn't agree on one flag?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:27 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:23 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:20 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:08 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:48 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:06 pm

Not even remotely. I don't think these words mean what you think they mean.
It's the word "they" always throw out. Fighting against something you believe to be wrong. It's why for decades people fought back when gays said "We want gay rights". "We want gay marriage". Why? Because we already knew how it would turn out. Finally said fine- have your gay rights and gay marriage. Not a year later- "Now we want it taught as normal in schools, glorified in Ads and Hollywood, have the 97% of the population pander to our every whim". And we were correct. Give them an inch and they will want a mile.
I have no issue with the gay marriage. Never did. But I had a HUGE problem with the arguments they made for it, when they presented it as an "equal rights" issue -- because gays ALWAYS HAD equal rights when it came to marriage.
That is simply not true.
It is 100% true.
Your Supreme Court legalized gay marriage in all 50 states in 2015. Prior to that, it was only legal in a handful of states and not until 1972.
And yet, they still had ABSOLUTELY EQUAL RIGHTS in terms of marriage. I can see this is way above your intellect, so I'll explain.

Prior to legalization of gay marriage in 2015, people of the same sex could not get married.
This means that a gay man could not marry another man, and a gay woman could not marry another woman. [Being that these are the only two genders that actually exist, these are the only two I will discuss here].
This also meant that a straight man could not marry another man, and a straight woman could not marry another woman.

However, a gay man could marry a person of the opposite sex. A gay woman could marry a person of the opposite sex. A straight man could marry a person of the opposite sex. A straight woman could marry a person of the opposite sex.

So, what we've figured out here is that both gay people AND normal people could marry people of the opposite sex, and that gay people AND straight people could NOT marry people of the same sex.

Well I'll be damned; everybody had EQUAL RIGHTS concerning marriage all along.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:50 pm who could have guessed that they couldn't agree on one flag?
Sexualizing 9 years olds in order to validate the mental illness in adults. Its sick
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Which party was the one that just made it legal to marry at any age in Tennessee?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:19 am Which party was the one that just made it legal to marry at any age in Tennessee?
Nice mischaracterization, but that's not even remotely what that bill is about. The bill is about common-law marriages; it in no way implies somebody can take a child to a courthouse and marry them.
Specifically, the law is intended to codify into law that common-law marriages are only recognized if they're between a male and a female -- in other words, it invalidates any same-sex common-law marriage.

Predictably, retarded liberals like yourself who didn't even bother to know what they're talking about before making false claims like yours are more concerned with the unfairness to gays and lesbians than with what they mistakenly believe are trafficked children.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:27 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:19 am Which party was the one that just made it legal to marry at any age in Tennessee?
Nice mischaracterization, but that's not even remotely what that bill is about. The bill is about common-law marriages; it in no way implies somebody can take a child to a courthouse and marry them.
Specifically, the law is intended to codify into law that common-law marriages are only recognized if they're between a male and a female -- in other words, it invalidates any same-sex common-law marriage.

Predictably, retarded liberals like yourself who didn't even bother to know what they're talking about before making false claims like yours are more concerned with the unfairness to gays and lesbians than with what they mistakenly believe are trafficked children.
Congratulations, you're correct about everything.

I hope your continued insulting nature provides warmth and comfort to your soul.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:38 am

I hope your continued insulting nature provides warmth and comfort to your soul.
Being right does. Correcting the frequent -- dare I say constant? -- misconceptions of liberals does too. I remain very nice, very evil.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:05 am

Being right does. Correcting the frequent -- dare I say constant? -- misconceptions of liberals does too. I remain very nice, very evil.
Liberal messaging has never been a strength.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Antknot wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:48 pm Image
This @COLDKRMA dude seems like a legit source.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:25 pm

That is a fact. Nearly everything that comes from the mouths and keyboards of liberals is ridiculous.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:43 pm

That is a fact. Nearly everything that comes from the mouths and keyboards of liberals is ridiculous.
C'mon man, I'm trying to get better. My most recent political bias shows that I'm just barely left of center. It would be nice to have reasonable back and forth without name calling or sweeping generalizations.

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that's an outrage." -Winston Churchill
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:25 pm

C'mon man, I'm trying to get better. My most recent political bias shows that I'm just barely left of center. It would be nice to have reasonable back and forth without name calling or sweeping generalizations.

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that's an outrage." -Winston Churchill
So where do you lean right on a big issue?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:33 pm

So where do you lean right on a big issue?
This smells like bait. I'm going to ask what constitutes a "big issue".
Biker

Post by Biker »

As I thought.....carry on
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:53 pm As I thought.....carry on
I'm fiscally conservative, in favor of smaller government (less waste/pork), and not a fan of affirmative action.

I don't think everyone deserves a participation trophy, but basic human rights should be respected.

One side seems to see things as "Option A or B" where the other side has "Option A, B, C, D, etc..." which is where messaging bungles things for the left.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:27 pm Image
Cute.
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:44 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:27 pm Image
Cute.
I suppose thats just the 'fiscal conservative' in you
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

If you want to "get better", become a conservative; we are objectively better than liberals.

But okay, I'll assume you're serious, I'll take your statement at face value, and I'll meet you halfway. I'll pretend liberalism isn't an echo-chamber hivemind of stupidity, willful ignorance, and bat-shit insanity, and try to avoid further name-calling and sweeping generalizations. However, I reserve the right to point out when misguided ideas and policies are promoted by the left.