The shift towards trannyism

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: The shift towards trannyism

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:08 pm Image
This is ridicules. And that's the problem with this issue. There is no clear cut answers.
I'd like the age to be 16 before any drugs/surgery happens. But thats my opinion without talking to any trans kids or parents. So it really isnt valid.

Its a very tricky and delicate issue. And there wont be a solution for everyone.

But I am pretty sure the Righty "YOU HAVE A DICK SO YOU ARE A BOY. SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING" isnt the solution.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:33 pm
This is ridicules. And that's the problem with this issue. There is no clear cut answers.
I'd like the age to be 16 before any drugs/surgery happens. But thats my opinion without talking to any trans kids or parents. So it really isnt valid.

Its a very tricky and delicate issue. And there wont be a solution for everyone.

But I am pretty sure the Righty "YOU HAVE A DICK SO YOU ARE A BOY. SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING" isnt the solution.
This is child abuse. Pure and simple. If this girl, when she is an adult wants to do someting to her body it is her choice. Not anybody elses especially at this age.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Antknot wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:48 pm

This is child abuse. Pure and simple. If this girl, when she is an adult wants to do someting to her body it is her choice. Not anybody elses especially at this age.
According to Bicycle Man, they'll kill themselves before then so it's ok.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

It is "ridicules", agreed. But there is a very clear-cut answer: adherence to objective reality. Boys are boys and girls are girls. Recognize that and live by it, and all this bullshit goes away.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:33 pmI'd like the age to be 16 before any drugs/surgery happens. But thats my opinion without talking to any trans kids or parents. So it really isnt valid.
I'd like this fad to go away completely. Because a "trans kid" is like a "vegetarian cat"; the cat isn't the one making that decision.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:33 pmIts a very tricky and delicate issue. And there wont be a solution for everyone. But I am pretty sure the Righty "YOU HAVE A DICK SO YOU ARE A BOY. SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING" isnt the solution.
It's only a "delicate issue" to stupid people. Those of us who haven't abandoned objective reality, who have outgrown make-believe, and who don't apply the rule that "cosplaying as _______ means you are _______" recognize that "you have a dick, so you are a boy, shut up and stop crying" is the solution.
But again, I will ask you the question you've continued to dodge: why do we treat "I feel like a girl so I am a girl" as a legitimate thing that we will humor and insist upon treating them as though it's real, but other self-delusions like the homeless guy screaming that he's Jesus are ignored and not given the same validation? Why have we decided adult opposite-gender cosplay is the one form of mental illness/self-delusion we'll humor and codify into law?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker

Post by Biker »

How sweet!

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

There needs to be moratorium on bullshit issues like race and gender studies.

Better yet, tell the lib idiots they can teach all the woke bullshit they want. When test scores increase by 40 percent.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:04 pm
It is "ridicules", agreed. But there is a very clear-cut answer: adherence to objective reality. Boys are boys and girls are girls. Recognize that and live by it, and all this bullshit goes away.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:33 pmI'd like the age to be 16 before any drugs/surgery happens. But thats my opinion without talking to any trans kids or parents. So it really isnt valid.
I'd like this fad to go away completely. Because a "trans kid" is like a "vegetarian cat"; the cat isn't the one making that decision.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:33 pmIts a very tricky and delicate issue. And there wont be a solution for everyone. But I am pretty sure the Righty "YOU HAVE A DICK SO YOU ARE A BOY. SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING" isnt the solution.
It's only a "delicate issue" to stupid people. Those of us who haven't abandoned objective reality, who have outgrown make-believe, and who don't apply the rule that "cosplaying as _______ means you are _______" recognize that "you have a dick, so you are a boy, shut up and stop crying" is the solution.
But again, I will ask you the question you've continued to dodge: why do we treat "I feel like a girl so I am a girl" as a legitimate thing that we will humor and insist upon treating them as though it's real, but other self-delusions like the homeless guy screaming that he's Jesus are ignored and not given the same validation? Why have we decided adult opposite-gender cosplay is the one form of mental illness/self-delusion we'll humor and codify into law?
Just to give you some peace.
Trans people are not "delusional". So its completely different.
No need to disagree. I am aware that you do.
It's a relatively new issue. And the details are yet to be worked out.
For starters, most of us (me for sure) have opinions that dont mean shit because we are not one of them or in touch with one of them.
Our conversation is happening around the world to try and get a hold on this subject.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:40 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:04 pm
Just to give you some peace.
Trans people are not "delusional". So its completely different.
No need to disagree. I am aware that you do.
It's a relatively new issue. And the details are yet to be worked out.
For starters, most of us (me for sure) have opinions that dont mean shit because we are not one of them or in touch with one of them.
Our conversation is happening around the world to try and get a hold on this subject.
They are, though. Believing you are a thing that you are not is the very definition of self-delusion. It is literally no different than the homeless guy on the corner who thinks he's Jesus.

Furthermore, not belonging to the self-delusion group does not invalidate your opinion. You don't need to be the homeless lunatic to know he's not Jesus. You don't need to be that cowardly swimmer at Penn to know he's a dude. You don't need to be Bruce Jenner to know he's a dude. Knowledge and opinion and reality aren't the exclusive province of any particular group.

But why aren't we treating the homeless guy as our Messiah retur ed to Earth? It's every bit as real as Will Thomas pretending to be a woman so he can steal scholarships and trophies from actual women.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

cancelled has two "L"s. Thanks.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:56 am cancelled has two "L"s. Thanks.
So, he's supposed to edit a tweet authored by someone else?

Fine job conveniently ignoring an excellent point being made.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:03 am

What is this "excellent point" of which you speak?

Right leaning/conservative folks dont "hate" any of those people. In fact I bet if you ask any right leaning person here they'd say that theyre happy more black, brown and gay people are coming over to our side. I know I certainly feel that way because its not about identity with us; Its about philosophy.
And as far as the trans folks go...we dont "hate" them. We just dont accept being a part of their delusions and mental illness.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:26 am

Right leaning/conservative folks dont "hate" any of those people. In fact I bet if you ask any right leaning person here they'd say that theyre happy more black, brown and gay people are coming over to our side. I know I certainly feel that way because its not about identity with us; Its about philosophy.
And as far as the trans folks go...we dont "hate" them. We just dont accept being a part of their delusions and mental illness.
right wingers get blamed for "hating" every fruit loop progressive fringe group the left decides to bring to the fore front with all cannons blazing. They mistake "shut the fuck up" for "hate".
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:48 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:26 am

right wingers get blamed for "hating" every fruit loop progressive fringe group the left decides to bring to the fore front with all cannons blazing. They mistake "shut the fuck up" for "hate".
I expressed an opinion. Thank you for your service Muppet Percussionist.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It’s about time.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Mental illness is tough to witness

Biker

Post by Biker »

The fact that teachers are so upset about not talking to 6yo about sex and pronouns tells me how much this law was needed

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that was funny. that guy should go on SNL. (The red lipstick guy before that last one).
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

It's not an excellent point. It's not even a valid point.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Portland schools to place period products, instructions on their usage, in both girls and boys restrooms

PPS has ordered 500 dispensers to be installed in all elementary and middle school girls’ bathrooms, and more will be installed in remaining bathrooms — "including boys’ restrooms, next year."

Schools in Oregon will soon be required to place period products in both boys and girls restrooms.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown signed the Menstrual Dignity Act into law in 2021, requiring all schools — elementary, middle, and high schools — to place period products in all bathrooms with instructions on how to use them.

During the 2021-22 school year, the Portland Public School (PPS) board began a phased approach to the legislation by placing free, accessible menstrual products in female and all-gender bathrooms in comprehensive high schools, says a PPS release.

These efforts are being expanded in the 2022-23 school year by placing period products in all bathrooms "in every PPS building where education occurs."

PPS has ordered 500 dispensers to be installed in all elementary and middle school girls’ bathrooms, and more will be installed in remaining bathrooms — "including boys’ restrooms, next year."

"Instructions for how to use tampons and pads will be posted in all bathrooms," PPS wrote in a statement to families.

PPS schools are also required to provide education on puberty that includes menstruation. All k-12 schools are provided basic lessons around the four pillars of "menstruation dignity," including privacy, inclusivity, access, and education.

"This education...is accessible to students of all genders and all abilities," the statement read.
Biker

Post by Biker »