The shift towards trannyism

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: The shift towards trannyism

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:17 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:26 pm
saltydog wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:39 pm A drop in the bucket compared to forced religion.
Where is this forced religion you bellyache about? I’d love to know
Are you kidding?

Baptism shortly after birth?
Circumcisions?
Forced indoctrination at private schools?

Wow.
I am trying to follow the point you are making here.

are you suggesting that since you have a list of things that have been done for hundreds of years, then adding a few more things shouldn't be a problem?
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:22 pm
saltydog wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:17 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:26 pm
saltydog wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:39 pm A drop in the bucket compared to forced religion.
Where is this forced religion you bellyache about? I’d love to know
Are you kidding?

Baptism shortly after birth?
Circumcisions?
Forced indoctrination at private schools?

Wow.
I am trying to follow the point you are making here.

are you suggesting that since you have a list of things that have been done for hundreds of years, then adding a few more things shouldn't be a problem?
I've always thought that over the many centuries of civilization that if you can think it up then it's already been done.
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:56 pm
Pfff. Everyone knows you dont wear high heels on a boat like that!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:44 pm
Salty thinks all of this is just made up fluff.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:16 pm
I think you're distracted away from much more significant issues, but distractions are a feature of the GOP to keep you from worrying about real problems. Oh, I don't know like gutting voting rights, ACTUAL crimes being committed by high level political figures, willfully bending to the will of extreme religion.

This "made up fluff" is ONLY an issue here in the US. Funny though is that most civilized countries ACTUALLY address gun violence, value education and have an acceptance for all people.

Keep flailing my friend.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:54 pm
I think you're distracted away from much more significant issues, but distractions are a feature of the GOP to keep you from worrying about real problems. Oh, I don't know like gutting voting rights, ACTUAL crimes being committed by high level political figures, willfully bending to the will of extreme religion.

This "made up fluff" is ONLY an issue here in the US. Funny though is that most civilized countries ACTUALLY address gun violence, value education and have an acceptance for all people.

Keep flailing my friend.
Uranium One would be a good one...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I was looking at tennis courts on kohl's.com last night and this took me a little by surprise LOL

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:02 pm I was looking at tennis courts on kohl's.com last night and this took me a little by surprise LOL

Australian women play tennis too.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:02 pm I was looking at tennis courts on kohl's.com last night and this took me a little by surprise LOL

FFS
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Keep flailing my friend.
LOLZ. Again, it is possible to be concerned with more than one thing at a time. Not sure why you cant grasp that.
The border isnt a real problem?
Government dictated censorship isnt a problem?
Government spying on regular people and labeling parents "domestic terrorists" isnt a problem?
Race based hiring and promotions isnt a problem?
Out of control government spending isnt a problem?
I can think about all of those, and more!, while still understanding that the gay/trans push is ridiculous.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:01 pm

Keep flailing my friend.
LOLZ. Again, it is possible to be concerned with more than one thing at a time. Not sure why you cant grasp that.
Government spying on regular people and labeling parents "domestic terrorists" isnt a problem?
I can think about all of those, and more!, while still understanding that the gay/trans push is ridiculous.
You need to get this straight. There are only two bad things in the world that matter.

Guns
Forcing kids to go to sunday school.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:11 pm

Keep flailing my friend.
You need to get this straight. There are only two bad things in the world that matter.

Guns
The leading cause of death among children and the greatest grooming threat in the history of humanity. Yes, they matter more than your imagined frivolities.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:25 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:11 pm

Keep flailing my friend.

Guns
The leading cause of death among children and the greatest grooming threat in the history of humanity. Yes, they matter more than your imagined frivolities.
I wish y'all would quit dying on the hill of guns and pronouns.
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Women-only spa forced to allow trans customers with penises even though everyone is naked...

https://nypost.com/2023/06/09/women-onl ... h-penises/
Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

8-TrackJones wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:00 am Women-only spa forced to allow trans customers with penises even though everyone is naked...

https://nypost.com/2023/06/09/women-onl ... h-penises/
Fake. Not really happening. Salty says its no big deal even if it is.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Bud Light Dethroned as Top-Selling Beer Brand in U.S. After Boycott
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... 8f2e&ei=22
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:18 am Bud Light Dethroned as Top-Selling Beer Brand in U.S. After Boycott
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... 8f2e&ei=22
Modelo in the US Is controlled by Constellation Brands. AB controls Modelo outside the US. It took AB 20 years to reach #1 status in US. And only a few weeks to become a meme and fall to No. 2.
Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:29 am
:lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

We're enthusiastically hurting and destroying people with this shit. Not just children, but also adults who have severe mental illness, and yet, here we are 'affirming' and leading them down a path of lifetime drug and hormone dependency and life altering surgeries. This is evil.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:59 pm We're enthusiastically hurting and destroying people with this shit. Not just children, but also adults who have severe mental illness, and yet, here we are 'affirming' and leading them down a path of lifetime drug and hormone dependency and life altering surgeries. This is evil.
Funny, you probably feel the same way about actual gay/lesbian people too, but you're much quieter about it.