The shift towards trannyism

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: The shift towards trannyism

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:08 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:25 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:43 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:25 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:05 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:38 am

Congratulations, you're correct about everything.

I hope your continued insulting nature provides warmth and comfort to your soul.
Being right does. Correcting the frequent -- dare I say constant? -- misconceptions of liberals does too. I remain very nice, very evil.
Liberal messaging has never been a strength.
That is a fact. Nearly everything that comes from the mouths and keyboards of liberals is ridiculous.
C'mon man, I'm trying to get better. My most recent political bias shows that I'm just barely left of center. It would be nice to have reasonable back and forth without name calling or sweeping generalizations.

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that's an outrage." -Winston Churchill
If you want to "get better", become a conservative; we are objectively better than liberals.

But okay, I'll assume you're serious, I'll take your statement at face value, and I'll meet you halfway. I'll pretend liberalism isn't an echo-chamber hivemind of stupidity, willful ignorance, and bat-shit insanity, and try to avoid further name-calling and sweeping generalizations. However, I reserve the right to point out when misguided ideas and policies are promoted by the left.
Geez, when you put it that way, it's a hell of a recruiting pitch.

Thank you Fatality Preventer.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:15 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:08 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:25 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:43 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:25 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:05 am

Being right does. Correcting the frequent -- dare I say constant? -- misconceptions of liberals does too. I remain very nice, very evil.
Liberal messaging has never been a strength.
That is a fact. Nearly everything that comes from the mouths and keyboards of liberals is ridiculous.
C'mon man, I'm trying to get better. My most recent political bias shows that I'm just barely left of center. It would be nice to have reasonable back and forth without name calling or sweeping generalizations.

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that's an outrage." -Winston Churchill
If you want to "get better", become a conservative; we are objectively better than liberals.

But okay, I'll assume you're serious, I'll take your statement at face value, and I'll meet you halfway. I'll pretend liberalism isn't an echo-chamber hivemind of stupidity, willful ignorance, and bat-shit insanity, and try to avoid further name-calling and sweeping generalizations. However, I reserve the right to point out when misguided ideas and policies are promoted by the left.
Geez, when you put it that way, it's a hell of a recruiting pitch.

Thank you Fatality Preventer.
No problem, Piquant Canine.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Use whatever word you want as a pronoun, As long a the dictionary published the year of your birth lists it as a pronoun.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

I treat this issue like Halloween. You want to be a cowboy? Go nuts. Wanna be a nurse? Not bothering me.

You people drawing a line of "Y'all better not say a human with a penis is a woman. yo" is so petty. Why do you care?

Answer this. If you are on a date with a hot women, and then you are making out and about to round the bases. Then she says "A year ago I was a dude".

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

2) Game on! Great tits BTW.

3) Other

Part two. This person is a teacher of your kids. Do you try to get her fired? Move your kids?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:12 pm I treat this issue like Halloween. You want to be a cowboy? Go nuts. Wanna be a nurse? Not bothering me.

You people drawing a line of "Y'all better not say a human with a penis is a woman. yo" is so petty. Why do you care?
Because that dude is not a woman. And we shouldn't be requested/required to defy objective reality and claim otherwise. We shouldn't be requested/required to act as though he is a woman or treat him as though he is a woman. He's not a woman.
That kid in the cowboy costume isn't really a cowboy, and the kid in the nurse costume isn't really a nurse, and that guy cosplaying as a woman isn't really a woman. Dressing up as a thing doesn't mean you are that thing. Feeling like a thing doesn't make you that thing.
Let me ask you a question in return. See, there's a guy who routinely stands on a corner in downtown Chicago, near Madison and Canal, screaming that he's Jesus Christ. Yet nobody bows to him, nobody kisses his feet, nobody asks him for miracles or offers up prayers to him. Everybody just ignores him, because we know he is mentally ill and not really Jesus Christ. We don't humor him or treat him as if he is Jesus Christ. We don't require everyone to adhere to his wishes to be called Jesus. Why is it that his delusion is okay to ignore, but some lipstick-wearing mutant with his dick swinging under his dress is "stunning and brave"? Why are we expected to humor his self-delusion and treat it as legitimate, but not that guy's who thinks he's Jesus? Why is the Jesus guy's factually, empirically false self-identification disregarded but the tranny's is enforced by law?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:12 pm Answer this. If you are on a date with a hot women, and then you are making out and about to round the bases. Then she says "A year ago I was a dude".

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other
First of all, if he -- he, not she -- was a guy a year ago, he's
a guy now and always will be. But to answer your question: Other. Assault and battery, likely. As far as I'm concerned, that guy committed sexual assault against me.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:12 pm Part two. This person is a teacher of your kids. Do you try to get her fired? Move your kids?
No, I don't try to get him fired. Cosplaying isn't a crime. But I would tell my kids in no uncertain terms that that guy is NOT a woman, and that they are to refer to him as "he" and "Mr. _______" at all times. And that they should make their classmates aware of the same thing.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:44 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:12 pm I treat this issue like Halloween. You want to be a cowboy? Go nuts. Wanna be a nurse? Not bothering me.

Because that dude is not a woman. And we shouldn't be requested/required to defy objective reality and claim otherwise. We shouldn't be requested/required to act as though he is a woman or treat him as though he is a woman. He's not a woman.
That kid in the cowboy costume isn't really a cowboy, and the kid in the nurse costume isn't really a nurse, and that guy cosplaying as a woman isn't really a woman. Dressing up as a thing doesn't mean you are that thing. Feeling like a thing doesn't make you that thing.
Let me ask you a question in return. See, there's a guy who routinely stands on a corner in downtown Chicago, near Madison and Canal, screaming that he's Jesus Christ. Yet nobody bows to him, nobody kisses his feet, nobody asks him for miracles or offers up prayers to him. Everybody just ignores him, because we know he is mentally ill and not really Jesus Christ. We don't humor him or treat him as if he is Jesus Christ. We don't require everyone to adhere to his wishes to be called Jesus. Why is it that his delusion is okay to ignore, but some lipstick-wearing mutant with his dick swinging under his dress is "stunning and brave"? Why are we expected to humor his self-delusion and treat it as legitimate, but not that guy's who thinks he's Jesus? Why is the Jesus guy's factually, empirically false self-identification disregarded but the tranny's is enforced by law?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:12 pm Answer this. If you are on a date with a hot women, and then you are making out and about to round the bases. Then she says "A year ago I was a dude".

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other
a guy now and always will be. But to answer your question: Other. Assault and battery, likely. As far as I'm concerned, that guy committed sexual assault against me.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:12 pm Part two. This person is a teacher of your kids. Do you try to get her fired? Move your kids?
No, I don't try to get him fired. Cosplaying isn't a crime. But I would tell my kids in no uncertain terms that that guy is NOT a woman, and that they are to refer to him as "he" and "Mr. _______" at all times. And that they should make their classmates aware of the same thing.
I'd simplify that by saying the delusions of .005% of the population should not dictate the actions of the rest of us.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:13 pm

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other
I'd simplify that by saying the delusions of .005% of the population should not dictate the actions of the rest of us.
The irony
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:20 pm

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other
The irony
Instead of contributing to the mounds of evidence that you are a shit poster, how about you expound on that shit post? What is the irony? Use that pea sized brain of yours.
Conservatives and moderates who see the folly of this are a huge part of the population. What exactly is "ironic" about that statement?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:42 pm
Who wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:20 pm

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other
The irony
Instead of contributing to the mounds of evidence that you are a shit poster, how about you expound on that shit post? What is the irony? Use that pea sized brain of yours.
Conservatives and moderates who see the folly of this are a huge part of the population. What exactly is "ironic" about that statement?
Nothing. That was his attempt at "sage wisdom". He wanted to look like he was saying a lot without saying anything. He'll be by to call me "Komrade" any second now.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Equal rights applied to marriage. I never 100% understood that argument. Do I have a right as a strait person to be married? I thought you needed the states blessing and to pay for a license or some shit.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

theclap wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:17 am Equal rights applied to marriage. I never 100% understood that argument. Do I have a right as a strait person to be married? I thought you needed the states blessing and to pay for a license or some shit.
Considering that gays ALWAYS HAD equal rights concerning marriage, making it an "equal rights" issue was a stupid leap in logic.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It’s true women can make other women pregnant. I’ve done it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other
Can't help but notice that dipshit Canadian hasn't responded.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:51 am

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other
There is no response to such ignorant selfish thoughts. People like you always have these hard nosed practiced responses to these issues until it effects you. Maybe your friend or relative is going through it and all of a sudden, you have a softer caring response.
So I cant say anything to change this mindset. In fact, when people like me try to make a statement, it just solidifies your stance.

So, yeah, to you the person was born with a dick. So act like a man you sissy!!!
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other
Do you also agree that religion should have 0 impact on legislation and all impacted legislation should be retroactively nullfied? I do agree that all shared delusion should be treated equally. However there is a critical distinction between requests and requirements. One should always be acceptable, one should be treated with logic and consideration
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:27 pm

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other
There is no response to such ignorant selfish thoughts. People like you always have these hard nosed practiced responses to these issues until it effects you. Maybe your friend or relative is going through it and all of a sudden, you have a softer caring response.
So I cant say anything to change this mindset. In fact, when people like me try to make a statement, it just solidifies your stance.

So, yeah, to you the person was born with a dick. So act like a man you sissy!!!
Exactly; you can't answer. No worries, I knew you wouldn't be able to. How surprising that you lack any rational argument for the continued expectation to selectively reaffirm peoples' self-delusions, and had to resort to name-calling.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:52 pm

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other

Exactly; you can't answer. No worries, I knew you wouldn't be able to. How surprising that you lack any rational argument for the continued expectation to selectively reaffirm peoples' self-delusions, and had to resort to name-calling.
Lets not go back and start collecting the names that were called. And here's my answer....
These people need compassion and caring. Not judgement and rules. Yes, they are confused as well. They dont know where they fit in either. They arent doing this to piss you off or get any advantage. They just want to live their lives in peace.
So if you cant allow them to be themselves, then shut the fuck up and stay away from them. They have enough to deal with and dont need 80 IQ rednecks making decisions for them.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

"80 IQ Rednecks" qualifies as a "name".
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:17 pm

What do you do?

1) Stop. Get up. Leave.

3) Other

Lets not go back and start collecting the names that were called. And here's my answer....
These people need compassion and caring. Not judgement and rules. Yes, they are confused as well. They dont know where they fit in either. They arent doing this to piss you off or get any advantage. They just want to live their lives in peace.
So if you cant allow them to be themselves, then shut the fuck up and stay away from them. They have enough to deal with and dont need 80 IQ rednecks making decisions for them.
Humoring their self-delusions isn't "compassionate" or "caring". Otherwise, and I dare you to answer this question, why aren't we giving the crazy "Jesus guy" on the street corner the same "compassion and caring" by humoring his self-delusions?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:45 pm

Humoring their self-delusions isn't "compassionate" or "caring". Otherwise, and I dare you to answer this question, why aren't we giving the crazy "Jesus guy" on the street corner the same "compassion and caring" by humoring his self-delusions?
Up here we do. We offer all sorts of help and clinics. Included in our health care.
Since it costs $$$ down there, and these people are usually broke, it would seem there is no help for them.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:33 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:45 pm

Up here we do. We offer all sorts of help and clinics. Included in our health care.
Since it costs $$$ down there, and these people are usually broke, it would seem there is no help for them.
No you don't. I didn't ask if you "help" them and have clinics for them. I asked why we don't humor their self-delusions like we do with men pretending to be women. Answer the question: why is a man cosplaying as a woman humored and treated like he really is a woman, but the Jesus guy isn't treated like he's really Jesus? Why is one self-delusion supported but not the other?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Paying for a persons every whim isn’t compassion. There’s a reason trannies have such a high post-op suicide rate