The shift towards trannyism

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: The shift towards trannyism

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:39 pm
Biker wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:11 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:02 pm Hey Biker, Animal, Cheezy....

If you or a relative needed a blood donation for some reason. How would you feel if it was blood donated by an LGBQT person?
I wouldn’t care. What’s your point?
BS
My position on trannyism is spelled out through this thread; we as a country need to halt transing gay kids until they are adults.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:45 pm

If you or a relative needed a blood donation for some reason. How would you feel if it was blood donated by an LGBQT person?
How would we even know? As long as its (the blood) passed all the tests why would we even care?
If I needed a kidney to save my life and the only match was the most flaming dude in America and he passed all the screening tests do you really think I'd say no? :lol:
C'mon Salty. Be better.
technically, wouldn't you be predisposed to random butt sex in men's rooms of roadside parks after that?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Exhibits A, B, and C of why civilized countries hate the US.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 2:21 pm ITS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!

Sin,
RD EmoSalty Moon
You're hilarious when you get on a narrative an run wild with it. I never said it wasn't happening. It obviously is happening or there wouldn't be videos of it happening FFS.

I can't believe you guys spend your full fucking days freaking out over this shit. Don't like it, don't go. Just like you say to me about being scared of being shot in a public place - stop looking at these stories bb. You'll be fine.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:19 pm Only low IQ easily manipulated racists and bigots think this is really happening. All of this is yet another vast right wing conspiracy.
Exactly.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:45 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:39 pm
Biker wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:11 pm

I wouldn’t care. What’s your point?
BS
My position on trannyism is spelled out through this thread; we as a country need to halt transing gay kids until they are adults.
Agreed.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:41 am

Sin,
RD EmoSalty Moon
You're hilarious when you get on a narrative an run wild with it. I never said it wasn't happening. It obviously is happening or there wouldn't be videos of it happening FFS.

I can't believe you guys spend your full fucking days freaking out over this shit. Don't like it, don't go. Just like you say to me about being scared of being shot in a public place - stop looking at these stories bb. You'll be fine.
Their "masculinity" is somehow more fragile than they project.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:45 pm

How would we even know? As long as its (the blood) passed all the tests why would we even care?
If I needed a kidney to save my life and the only match was the most flaming dude in America and he passed all the screening tests do you really think I'd say no? :lol:
C'mon Salty. Be better.
technically, wouldn't you be predisposed to random butt sex in men's rooms of roadside parks after that?
And a new found flair for interior decorating! :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

saltydog wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:48 am

Sin,
RD EmoSalty Moon

Deep down... not so fragile.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:18 am
saltydog wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:48 am

Sin,
RD EmoSalty Moon

Deep down... not so fragile.
Ok, so then there just toothless wolves?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

saltydog wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:34 am
It doesn't matter what I think, I have a uterus.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:34 am
It doesn't matter what I think, I have a uterus.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

as is tradition

I know it's tough to have differing opinions here. It's much easier with a hive-mind. Have a great day bb!

I love you.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Image Image
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

They are going to be shocked! if you tell them. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Wow.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/universit ... ns-member/

A group of sorority sisters who are suing the University of Wyoming for accepting a transgender woman into their group have broken cover to describe how they “live in constant fear in our home” — after the hulking student has become physically aroused around them.

The seven women from the Kappa Kappa Gamma house have filed a lawsuit against the university and Artemis Langford, 21, a 6-foot-2, 260-pound trans student who joined their chapter in September 2022.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:27 pm Wow.

A group of sorority sisters who are suing the University of Wyoming for accepting a transgender woman into their group have broken cover to describe how they “live in constant fear in our home” — after the hulking student has become physically aroused around them.

The seven women from the Kappa Kappa Gamma house have filed a lawsuit against the university and Artemis Langford, 21, a 6-foot-2, 260-pound trans student who joined their chapter in September 2022.
Fake because this stuff doesnt happen in real life. Or theyre transphobes. Or both. Plus, clearly they are all racists since theyre all white.
Biker

Post by Biker »

More shit that’s not happening. MUH, Biker loves trannies and drag queens. lulz
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

as if the mission statement for the sorority isn't to give men erections. they should use the guy as a litmus test to know if their outfit is cute. or their hair looks nice. just prance it in front of him, if he gets a boner, then you are ready to go out.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:47 pm

More shit that’s not happening. MUH, Biker loves trannies and drag queens. lulz
Literally showed up on my work computer feed from bing lol.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:29 pm

Fake because this stuff doesnt happen in real life. Or theyre transphobes. Or both. Plus, clearly they are all racists since theyre all white.
You guys are exhausting.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:30 pm You guys are exhausting.
We've been told over and over again on multiple issues that we were making hay about things not happening. Yeah, we get to counter-mock those fucks who thought that
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:29 pm

You guys are exhausting.
We're just mocking and having fun at the folks who think this all made up. Sup Salty. :D
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Yeah I get it. I was all pissy from getting my ass kicked by fucking pollen.

The sorority story though... that's some fucked up shit right there. People more worried about hurting dudes feelings than making those women feel comfortable.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:34 am Yeah I get it. I was all pissy from getting my ass kicked by fucking pollen.

The sorority story though... that's some fucked up shit right there. People more worried about hurting dudes feelings than making those women feel comfortable.
Then stop accepting it and speak out. Its you women that are allowing them to get away with this shit