Greg Abbot announces plan to bus illegals to DC

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Re: Greg Abbot announces plan to bus illegals to DC

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:16 pm It is impossible to overstate how much I love that this is pissing of the Libs.
Illegal immigration is only a problem in their eyes when Texas and Arizona have to deal with it. They should drop a bus load off in front of Captcunty's house since he specifically said he didnt care because hes in PA.
I haven’t heard any chatter of “liberals” being pissed off.

Politicians from communities affected have been vocally upset though
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:16 pm It is impossible to overstate how much I love that this is pissing of the Libs.
Illegal immigration is only a problem in their eyes when Texas and Arizona have to deal with it. They should drop a bus load off in front of Captcunty's house since he specifically said he didnt care because hes in PA.

politicians, and just people in general, have been vocally upset down here for a couple of years now. because they have "been affected".
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:00 pm

politicians, and just people in general, have been vocally upset down here for a couple of years now. because they have "been affected".
I can understand that, I haven't heard of any Cubans turning their '55 Buick into a flat bottom boat lately.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:55 pm

I can understand that, I haven't heard of any Cubans turning their '55 Buick into a flat bottom boat lately.
maybe you need to change the channel.

140,000 Cubans have arrived at U.S. borders since October BY NORA GÁMEZ TORRES UPDATED JUNE 25, 2022 2:16 PM

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation ... rylink=cpy

The number of Cubans fleeing poverty and oppression on the island surpassed the Mariel exodus of 1980, as U.S. government data reveal that more than 140,000 Cubans were detained at U.S. borders between October last year and May. The staggering figure surpasses the 125,000 Cubans who departed from the Port of Mariel near Havana between April and October 1980, fleeing the deteriorating economic conditions and the lack of freedoms under Fidel Castro, who came to power in 1959.

Just in the past two years, which coincided with the COVID-19 pandemic and a severe economic crisis on the island, the number of Cubans who left the country has jumped from 14,015 in fiscal year 2020 to 140,602 from last October through May this year, according to data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:00 am
Who wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:55 pm

maybe you need to change the channel.

140,000 Cubans have arrived at U.S. borders since October BY NORA GÁMEZ TORRES UPDATED JUNE 25, 2022 2:16 PM

The number of Cubans fleeing poverty and oppression on the island surpassed the Mariel exodus of 1980, as U.S. government data reveal that more than 140,000 Cubans were detained at U.S. borders between October last year and May. The staggering figure surpasses the 125,000 Cubans who departed from the Port of Mariel near Havana between April and October 1980, fleeing the deteriorating economic conditions and the lack of freedoms under Fidel Castro, who came to power in 1959.

Just in the past two years, which coincided with the COVID-19 pandemic and a severe economic crisis on the island, the number of Cubans who left the country has jumped from 14,015 in fiscal year 2020 to 140,602 from last October through May this year, according to data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Who still thinks the caravans are a made up thing created by FOX News.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

honestly how stupid are you, nevermind just keep posting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:51 am honestly how stupid are you, nevermind just keep posting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remind us which poster has been consistently, and easily, proven wrong basically every day for the past week?
Hint: It's you
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:05 am
Who wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:51 am honestly how stupid are you, nevermind just keep posting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remind us which poster has been consistently, and easily, proven wrong basically every day for the past week?
Hint: It's you
Believe what you want philbert, I’m just a happy senior citizen
A Legend In His Own Mind

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one