I would be curious to see where "The Economist"

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

I would be curious to see where "The Economist"

Post by saltydog »

would land on this chart.

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: I would be curious to see where "The Economist"

Post by Biker »

I would guess that the red and blue dots would be the closest together
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Dems trust CNN the most!
No wonder theyre fucked. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:07 pm I would guess that the red and blue dots would be the closest together
Breitbart and The Weather Channel? :?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Pretty clear who the sheeple are.

Looks like “Republicans” learnt some healthy skepticism. Dems, hook line and sinker. The only way that happens is if you think emotionally-which explains essentially everything.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:48 pm Pretty clear who the sheeple are.

Looks like “Republicans” learnt some healthy skepticism. Dems, hook line and sinker. The only way that happens is if you think emotionally-which explains essentially everything.
Or they the followed the "Fake news" label that was created by TFG who wasn't being treated fairly.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:03 pm

Or they the followed the "Fake news" label that was created by TFG who wasn't being treated fairly.
if there wasn't fake news then why is there such a demand for Fact Checks and censoring of accounts on social media?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:16 pm

if there wasn't fake news then why is there such a demand for Fact Checks and censoring of accounts on social media?
Maybe because it wasn't an issue until Don the Con entered the political landscape?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:29 pm

Maybe because it wasn't an issue until Don the Con entered the political landscape?
:lol: your party spent 2 years trying to impeach the President because you thought Russian fake news flooded the internet and got Trump elected.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i will give Don the Con credit for coining the phrase "Fake News".

We had all watched for years as the Liberal bias slowly engulfed all of the major news organizations and no one had come up with a term for it. We all watched that liberal bias's head explode the night of Nov 3rd 2016.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:35 pm

:lol: your party spent 2 years trying to impeach the President because you thought Russian fake news flooded the internet and got Trump elected.
So, he was an honest guy who told the truth? :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:39 pm
Trump was a shit bag egomaniac. But he stood for the conservative platform and he brought things out in the open that no politicians would talk about prior to him (NATO imbalance of funding, Chinese trade, corporate tax rates, illegal immigrants unchecked, etc).
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:39 pm

Yup. And day by day, we're learning He was right about more and more things.
But yes, tell us more about "russian collusion" and "there's nothing to the Hunter Biden story".
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:38 pm i will give Don the Con credit for coining the phrase "Fake News".

We had all watched for years as the Liberal bias slowly engulfed all of the major news organizations and no one had come up with a term for it. We all watched that liberal bias's head explode the night of Nov 3rd 2016.
He didn't coin the term but he did make it popular.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Yep. Wikileaks published emails that showed the dnc was rigging the primaries for hillary and screwing bernie. they said the leaked emails were given to wikileaks by russian hackers who must be colluding with donald trump. they never denied the emails or rigged primaries were fake. assange denied the emails came from russian hackers because he knew who the source was. some suspected dnc staffer seth rich, who later died in a street robbery gone wrong. assange never officially confirmed that rumor but he did attend seth rich's funeral. the whole russian collusion thing was to distract from those emails.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

The Left were the "professional politicians" that screwed everyone for years. When Trump screamed "Drain the swamp!", I was thrilled that this bogus Dem institution would get busted up.

YEE HAA!! He wins 2016! Here comes the changes?

Nope. Trump was worse than anyone before him. Non stop lies and bullshit. ZERO help for the 98%. Puts his kids in positions that need serious people. Funnels billions to his buddies.

He duped us all. No worries. Everyone will see through his deceit and turn on him.

Wait? What? Turn on him? They paint pictures of Trump with Jesus. Trump is a demi-god! "Everything Trump said was true". (I keep hearing this...who are you trying to convince?)

No one guessed that the Trump movement would become a cult. You cant reason with cult members. Showing people that their leader is a lowlife con man doesn't phase them.

I'm sitting in the balcony in Canada. This has been very interesting to watch. I was never much in to politics before 2016. I golfed with my cities Mayor and didnt know it was him. He told us at the end of the round.

2024 is going to FUN!!
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:03 pm The Left were the "professional politicians" that screwed everyone for years. When Trump screamed "Drain the swamp!", I was thrilled that this bogus Dem institution would get busted up.

Nope. Trump was worse than anyone before him. Non stop lies and bullshit. ZERO help for the 98%. Puts his kids in positions that need serious people. Funnels billions to his buddies.
You would think a guy that ended up being the same as past politicians wouldnt need a variety of hoaxes to get him out of office. Weird
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:43 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:03 pm The Left were the "professional politicians" that screwed everyone for years. When Trump screamed "Drain the swamp!", I was thrilled that this bogus Dem institution would get busted up.

You would think a guy that ended up being the same as past politicians wouldnt need a variety of hoaxes to get him out of office. Weird
Guess they were pissed off that he started playing their rigged game.
And stop believing the "FaKe NeWz" crap that Trump spews at his rallies. You and I know he was guilty of all of it and probably much more.
Trump isnt above the Dem clowns. He just isnt as smart as them. Dems hide it better.