but...but...Don Junior and Jared!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

but...but...Don Junior and Jared!

Post by saltydog »

:lol: Better be careful or else he'll get the Epstein treatment.
Last edited by saltydog on Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: but...but...Don Junior

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Please, please, please dont start posting like Who. You seem like you have some brain power.
What exactly are you referring to here? A link or something would be nice.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:51 pm Please, please, please dont start posting like Who. You seem like you have some brain power.
Who?

He's my dad.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

saltydog wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:32 pm Better be careful or else he'll get the Epstein treatment.
Countdown to Trump throwing his son under the bus. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:25 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:51 pm Please, please, please dont start posting like Who. You seem like you have some brain power.
Who?

He's my dad.
Very nice, very evil.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:54 am
Who?

He's my dad.
Very nice, very evil.
Please send me monies Expiration Stopper.

Or send for a blimp.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:02 am
Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:54 am
Who?

He's my dad.
Very nice, very evil.
Please send me monies Expiration Stopper.

Or send for a blimp.
I... don't know what that means.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

I have no idea what this thread is about.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

peterosehaircut wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:53 am I have no idea what this thread is about.
It's called "deflecting". A common staple of current conservative politics.

1. Get wind of something bad that may be coming. Like, say Don Jr's texts to Mark Meadows shortly after Jan. 6th to pursue an overturn of election results.
2. "Goose up" another wave of Hunter Biden venom. Or something full of red meat to fire up the base. Immigration, attacking Fauci, etc.
3. The initial bogus rallying cries drown out the severity of the actual issue at hand because it gets lost in the news cycle.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:16 am
peterosehaircut wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:53 am I have no idea what this thread is about.

1. Get wind of something bad that may be coming. Like, say Don Jr's texts to Mark Meadows shortly after Jan. 6th to pursue an overturn of election results.
2. "Goose up" another wave of Hunter Biden venom. Or something full of red meat to fire up the base. Immigration, attacking Fauci, etc.
3. The initial bogus rallying cries drown out the severity of the actual issue at hand because it gets lost in the news cycle.
And what Piquant Canine is doing here is called "projection". A common staple of liberal politics.

1. Blatantly violate laws or morality.
2. Accuse Republicans of doing exactly what you yourselves just did.
3. When called out for your hypocrisy and lies, change the subject.
4. Find a way to blame President Trump.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:42 pm
saltydog wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:16 am

And what Piquant Canine is doing here is called "projection". A common staple of liberal politics.

1. Blatantly violate laws or morality.
2. Accuse Republicans of doing exactly what you yourselves just did.
3. When called out for your hypocrisy and lies, change the subject.
4. Find a way to blame President Trump.
I'm glad we are on the same page here.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: but...but...Don Junior and Jared!

Post by saltydog »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Strangely enough Fredo Trump has gone radio silent.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

What does the article say? It's behind a pay wall, and I refuse to give money to the New York Liberal Propaganda Times.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:48 am What does the article say? It's behind a pay wall, and I refuse to give money to the New York Liberal Propaganda Times.
Looks like Kushner's work in the Middle East was not all in the name of peace. Kushner helped sweep the murder of Jamal Khashoggi under the rug and kept billions in arms sales in play for personal gains. And not "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.." like your hero claimed.

It doesn't say all that but does say Kushner has no business getting 2 billion of Saudi money for his new business venture. The Saudi board that OKs and votes on these investments tried to nix it but Kushners BFF MBS over ruled them and then they voted to move forward. Very Hunter-esque minus the hookers, crack and manscaping.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Trump has permanently bruised the brains of leftist. Sad!
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:47 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:48 am What does the article say? It's behind a pay wall, and I refuse to give money to the New York Liberal Propaganda Times.
Looks like Kushner's work in the Middle East was not all in the name of peace. Kushner helped sweep the murder of Jamal Khashoggi under the rug and kept billions in arms sales in play for personal gains. And not "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.." like your hero claimed.

It doesn't say all that but does say Kushner has no business getting 2 billion of Saudi money for his new business venture. The Saudi board that OKs and votes on these investments tried to nix it but Kushners BFF MBS over ruled them and then they voted to move forward. Very Hunter-esque minus the hookers, crack and manscaping.
According to who? The New York Liberal Propaganda Times? It's not their decision to make.

Also, after several years of teeth-gnashing and hand-wringing over that Kashogi guy, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me: why do we give a shit that the Saudis killed him? He wasn't an American. He was one of their own people, so why is it our concern?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:49 pm

According to who? The New York Liberal Propaganda Times? It's not their decision to make.

Also, after several years of teeth-gnashing and hand-wringing over that Kashogi guy, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me: why do we give a shit that the Saudis killed him? He wasn't an American. He was one of their own people, so why is it our concern?
Endorsing the murder of journalists doesn't seem to be an ideal strategy.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:41 pm
The White House acknowledged one call after the slaying. On Oct. 10, Kushner and national security adviser John Bolton spoke with the prince and encouraged the Saudis to be "transparent in the investigation process," White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in a statement.

But the Times reported that Kushner's informal talks with Mohammed continued. Citing an unnamed Saudi source, the paper said, "Kushner has offered the crown prince advice about how to weather the storm, urging him to resolve his conflicts around the region and avoid further embarrassments."

Kushner urges the prince to be transparent and resolve his conflicts in the region. That sounds like a top notch endorsement of murder to me. :lol:
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Here is Biker's favorite, New York Post's article about it. No paywall.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/11/jared-kus ... mparisons/

For one, they murdered him in Turkey. And two, murdering journalists is frowned upon in most civilized societies.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

There's a difference between "endorsing" and "questioning why America gives a shit".
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:22 pm

Here is Biker's favorite, New York Post's article about it. No paywall.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/11/jared-kus ... mparisons/

For one, they murdered him in Turkey. And two, murdering journalists is frowned upon in most civilized societies.
He was not our journalist. It's really none of our business.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:45 pm
The White House acknowledged one call after the slaying. On Oct. 10, Kushner and national security adviser John Bolton spoke with the prince and encouraged the Saudis to be "transparent in the investigation process," White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in a statement.

But the Times reported that Kushner's informal talks with Mohammed continued. Citing an unnamed Saudi source, the paper said, "Kushner has offered the crown prince advice about how to weather the storm, urging him to resolve his conflicts around the region and avoid further embarrassments."

Kushner urges the prince to be transparent and resolve his conflicts in the region. That sounds like a top notch endorsement of murder to me. :lol:
Keep in mind, you're speaking to people who believe President Trump "incited people to riot" when He very specifically told them to go home.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

What date did Kushner get the funds?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Antknot wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:43 am What date did Kushner get the funds?
Shortly after Trump left office, and right after the Saudi's own board advised against giving such an amateur (Kushner) any Saudi money. Maybe you will be the rare Con to have a problem with this and Hunter's dealings. Both are wrong.