Is anyone happy?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: Is anyone happy?

Post by Burn1dwn »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:53 am
Animal wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:29 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:23 am I know you are all talking about the rental side, but doesn't everything just feel like a wiff of 2008's Mortgage meltdown that everybody from the Feds through the the banks and mortgage cos swore would never happen again.
nope. its not even close to as easy for people to borrow money now as it was then. the banks were dragging dead bodies inside and giving them loans back then. There are lots of safe guards in place now to keep that from happening.
Even as minimal as it is now, first time in a long time interest rates have actually mattered
I had two clients pull their offers after the .75-1% increase a couple weeks ago. It increased their monthly payments almost $300.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

I love Joe
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:09 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:53 am
Animal wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:29 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:23 am I know you are all talking about the rental side, but doesn't everything just feel like a wiff of 2008's Mortgage meltdown that everybody from the Feds through the the banks and mortgage cos swore would never happen again.
nope. its not even close to as easy for people to borrow money now as it was then. the banks were dragging dead bodies inside and giving them loans back then. There are lots of safe guards in place now to keep that from happening.
Even as minimal as it is now, first time in a long time interest rates have actually mattered
I had two clients pull their offers after the .75-1% increase a couple weeks ago. It increased their monthly payments almost $300.
Have no idea how old you are and it was just at my earning start, but the old Jimmy Carter days back in the late 70's was a blast. Inflation out the yahoo. Interest rates near double digits. Without a sterling credit and needing a simple auto loan, you were looking at 12-15%.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

The good news was you could make money with a couple of things called "a savings account" and a "certificate of deposit". :lol:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Who wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:16 amI love Joe
I bet so. For you it's like having your son in the White House
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"Am I happy?"
Personally, yes.
On a more macro level fuck no.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And this is why you are viewed the way you are.

I tried to keep it civil, QD!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

I'm just surprised that with a population of 300+million, they were (evidently) the best for the job :shocked:
Vote for Pedro
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

What quality human being would run for high level political office in the US any more? If you run they drag out everything you may have ever done and sometimes make up shit you haven't just to make you look bad. All we are going to get are mouth pieces and narcissistic asshats. A politician with a functional brain is on the endangered species list. While some people thought Heinlein's Starship Troopers was pure satire his comment in the book of, I'm paraphrasing, once the masses realize they can vote themselves riches from the public coffers, many will do just that.
Let's stop talking about homes for a minute and bring up used car prices. I recently refied my car loan and found it it was worth almost a much a a new car due to the shortages. More so than anything else, used car prices will fuck the poor. You can't get a reliable car, you can't get to work, you can't get good, you're ducked on rent.
Last edited by Blast on Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Double post. Sometime post a pic of that Texas politician who posed topless on the oil berek.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

I've always disliked Trump, I make no illusions otherwise, long before he ever got involved in politics. I have a hard time with people believing he really put the country first, his attitude in all these years has been to put himself first, everything and everyone else be damned. Even as he failed in so many of his deals. The Republican party has had so many people more qualified than he ever was for the position, yet many of them became his boot lickers. I could almost think Sarah Palin was more qualified. The face of the modern Republican party is now MTG and Gaetz, I hope you're proud of that.

Am I *happy* with Joe at the wheel? More than I would be if Trump had been reelected. But I'm no real Joe fan, either. Like key events during Trump's time that weren't his doing, things are happening in the world that Biden can't do much about, and certainly isn't responsible for, but for the most part I think Joe's response has been better that Trump's would have been. I doubt Ukraine would have been much of Trump's concern at all.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:36 pm I've always disliked Trump, I make no illusions otherwise, long before he ever got involved in politics. I have a hard time with people believing he really put the country first, his attitude in all these years has been to put himself first, everything and everyone else be damned. Even as he failed in so many of his deals. The Republican party has had so many people more qualified than he ever was for the position, yet many of them became his boot lickers. I could almost think Sarah Palin was more qualified. The face of the modern Republican party is now MTG and Gaetz, I hope you're proud of that.

Am I *happy* with Joe at the wheel? More than I would be if Trump had been reelected. But I'm no real Joe fan, either. Like key events during Trump's time that weren't his doing, things are happening in the world that Biden can't do much about, and certainly isn't responsible for, but for the most part I think Joe's response has been better that Trump's would have been. I doubt Ukraine would have been much of Trump's concern at all.
President Trump wouldn't have needed to respond. He kept Russia in check. It's not a coincidence that they invaded Crimea under Hussein, and Ukraine under Sippy Cup, but behaved themselves when President Trump was in charge.

I guarantee you the Ukrainians were happier when President Trump was in charge.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

What brand of coffee is it that you love?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:20 pm I guarantee you the Ukrainians were happier when President Trump was in charge.
Definitely. At least the ones that support Russia.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:10 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:20 pm I guarantee you the Ukrainians were happier when President Trump was in charge.
Definitely. At least the ones that support Russia.
But moreso the ones whose homes and cities weren't destroyed under Sippy Cup's "presidency".
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

has anyone said they are happy with Biden? I am looking for one bright spot and I don't see it. its pathetic
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

pork wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:25 pm has anyone said they are happy with Biden? I am looking for one bright spot and I don't see it. its pathetic
You're obviously not talking to any illegal border-jumping foreign invaders. I guarantee they love Sippy Cup.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Yes.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:14 amYes.
If you dont read any of CTC/WTC's posts you can stay that way!