Peppermint Patty says "WE" aren't "sending" Sippy Cup to Ukraine

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Peppermint Patty says "WE" aren't "sending" Sippy Cup to Ukraine

Post by Deathproof »

Notice the terminology here. As if we needed more proof Sippy Cup isn't making decisions, now we find out that it wasn't a question of him going to Ukraine, but whether he'd be sent there. And it wasn't up to him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki- ... to-ukraine

Kind of a shame, though. I was really hoping he would go. It would be nice to be able to say the guy who's babysitters are running our country (into the ground) was willing to (be told to) do at least what England's leader did.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Peppermint Patty says "WE" aren't "sending" Sippy Cup to Ukraine

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:33 pm Notice the terminology here. As if we needed more proof Sippy Cup isn't making decisions, now we find out that it wasn't a question of him going to Ukraine, but whether he'd be sent there. And it wasn't up to him.

Kind of a shame, though. I was really hoping he would go. It would be nice to be able to say the guy who's babysitters are running our country (into the ground) was willing to (be told to) do at least what England's leader did.
Imagine that, a leader who has advisors to help make decisions.

England was probably hoping that Boris wouldn't return.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:41 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:33 pm Notice the terminology here. As if we needed more proof Sippy Cup isn't making decisions, now we find out that it wasn't a question of him going to Ukraine, but whether he'd be sent there. And it wasn't up to him.

At least England has a leader.
Boris' advisors help him make decisions.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:56 pm

Like Downing Street lockdown parties?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:13 pm I want to motor boat Peppermint Patty.
She does have a nice rack. Not much else going for her though.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker told me this was on Hunter's laptop

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:25 pm

Is that anything like the Fauci lockdowns?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:36 am

The guy who's been the chief medical advisor for every President since Reagan? No, I wasn't referring to him at all.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:56 am
Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:36 am

The guy who's been the chief medical advisor for every President since Reagan? No, I wasn't referring to him at all.
Oh, I get it now. You're talking about something similar to those incidents in which hypocrite democrats get together and party maskless, and in which they order hair salons and things be closed because of COVID and then have them opened just for themselves, like Drunk Nancy Pelosi and Chicago's liberal mayor Beetlejuice did? Okay. Got it. The democrat "one rule for me, one rule for thee" events.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

they were also bad about locking down their own states and then travelling to republican states to enjoy non-lockdown entertainment.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

You guys are hilarious.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:41 am You guys are hilarious.
Really? Tell us how we're wrong.

Because I can show you demonstrable evidence of all of it.

Well fuck, here's an article in which Drunk Nancy Pelosi admits she violated HER OWN mandates stating hair salons had to be closed: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html. But those rules apparently only apply to the peons, not Nancy the liberal hypocrite, right?

Well I'll be damned, here's Chicago's ugly-ass troll of a mayor, Beetlejuice, hypocritically defending HER violation of similar rules: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1181546. Again, like most democrats, she feels she's immune to such rules. One rule for me, one rule for thee.

And sonofabitch, here's a crowd of liberals openly defying their own politicians' mask mandates, parting and photo-opping with each other: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html. let's see, there's Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez and her gigantic ass, Charlize Theron, Matt Damon, and the Poor Man's Michael Jordan, LeBitch James, among others, proving once again how liberals aren't bound by the rules they demand everyone else follow.

And holy fuck, here's professional conman Hussein, messiah among liberal hypocrites, placing himself and his anti-American hangers-on above the law too: https://www.google.com/amp/s/katv.com/a ... hday-party. Obviously his birthday party and the comfort and convenience of his guests takes priority over the "public safety" the Libs have been crying about for two years when they scream at people for not wearing the useless, pointless face diapers. One rule for me, one rule for thee, right?

Shall I go into that horse-faced dullard, AOC, who was given an economics degree she obviously didn't earn, and how she demanded New Yorkers mask up and stay away from each other, then bitched and insulted Florida's governor for "putting public safety at ris" for not making similar mandates... and then flew down to Florida to party maskless in a nightclub with her maskless boyfriend?
Last edited by Deathproof on Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:25 pm Biker told me this was on Hunter's laptop

Jen is too old for Hunter
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Biker wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:54 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:25 pm Biker told me this was on Hunter's laptop

Jen is too old for Hunter
Too old for Sippy Cup Joe, too. He wouldn't sniff her hair.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:32 pm

Well fuck, here's an article in which Drunk Nancy Pelosi admits she violated HER OWN mandates stating hair salons had to be closed: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html. But those rules apparently only apply to the peons, not Nancy the liberal hypocrite, right?

Well I'll be damned, here's Chicago's ugly-ass troll of a mayor, Beetlejuice, hypocritically defending HER violation of similar rules: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1181546. Again, like most democrats, she feels she's immune to such rules. One rule for me, one rule for thee.

And sonofabitch, here's a crowd of liberals openly defying their own politicians' mask mandates, parting and photo-opping with each other: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html. let's see, there's Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez and her gigantic ass, Charlize Theron, Matt Damon, and the Poor Man's Michael Jordan, LeBitch James, among others, proving once again how liberals aren't bound by the rules they demand everyone else follow.

And holy fuck, here's professional conman Hussein, messiah among liberal hypocrites, placing himself and his anti-American hangers-on above the law too: https://www.google.com/amp/s/katv.com/a ... hday-party. Obviously his birthday party and the comfort and convenience of his guests takes priority over the "public safety" the Libs have been crying about for two years when they scream at people for not wearing the useless, pointless face diapers. One rule for me, one rule for thee, right?

Shall I go into that horse-faced dullard, AOC, who was given an economics degree she obviously didn't earn, and how she demanded New Yorkers mask up and stay away from each other, then bitched and insulted Florida's governor for "putting public safety at ris" for not making similar mandates... and then flew down to Florida to party maskless in a nightclub with her maskless boyfriend?
👍
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

So, we just ignore the SFW part of this sub?

How "on brand" of y'all.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

saltydog wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:37 pm So, we just ignore the SFW part of this sub?

How "on brand" of y'all.
So few people, biker has to run 5 trolls some days to make the place appear busy
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:36 pm

👍
Thanks for the thumbs up, but I'm still waiting for you to explain how we're "hilarious" when we point out democrat hypocrisy.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:02 am

👍
Thanks for the thumbs up, but I'm still waiting for you to explain how we're "hilarious" when we point out democrat hypocrisy.
Keep waiting.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:13 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:02 am

👍
Keep waiting.
No worries. I knew it was a question you can't answer, because even liberal mental gymnastics can't defend this shit.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Meg Hays-one of the “theys” who keep the most powerful man in the world in check, away from the press.

Very good at her job.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Apparently Peppermint Patty was a swimmer in college. Alas, I could not find pics.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."