Shit show, eh?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Shit show, eh?

Post by saltydog »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:44 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:21 pm “All law enforcement together they have seized enough fentanyl that has come across the border sufficient to kill every man, woman and child in the entire united states of America," Abbott said.

That's true, according to Customs and Border Protection figures. More than 11 thousand pounds of fentanyl which is enough for 2.5 billion fatal doses. Why in the hell would we need enough fentanyl to kill 2.5 billion people? wtf?
Is there any way the DEA can keep the fentanyl out but let the cocaine in? A friend was asking.
Tell Mr. Gaetz to try the fentanyl before the cocaine.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I read somewheres that China is the source for fentanyl. Payback time for the west’s opium.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:45 pm I read somewheres that China is the source for fentanyl. Payback time for the west’s opium.
you mean the opium that comes from Asia's Afghanistan?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:49 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:45 pm I read somewheres that China is the source for fentanyl. Payback time for the west’s opium.
I mean from the 19th century

The Opium Wars arose from China’s attempts to suppress the opium trade. Foreign traders (primarily British) had been illegally exporting opium mainly from India to China since the 18th century, but that trade grew dramatically from about 1820. The resulting widespread addiction in China was causing serious social and economic disruption there. In spring 1839 the Chinese government confiscated and destroyed more than 20,000 chests of opium—some 1,400 tons of the drug—that were warehoused at Canton (Guangzhou) by British merchants.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:47 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:49 pm
I mean from the 19th century

The Opium Wars arose from China’s attempts to suppress the opium trade. Foreign traders (primarily British) had been illegally exporting opium mainly from India to China since the 18th century, but that trade grew dramatically from about 1820. The resulting widespread addiction in China was causing serious social and economic disruption there. In spring 1839 the Chinese government confiscated and destroyed more than 20,000 chests of opium—some 1,400 tons of the drug—that were warehoused at Canton (Guangzhou) by British merchants.
well, i just got a quick education on the history of opium. thanks for that. one thing i learned was that one word used for it over the years was laudanum. I first heard that in the movie "Wyatt Earp". Wyatt's wife (the whore) was hooked on it for her "headaches".