Parachute....

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Parachute....

Post by Antknot »

For Sale: Parachute, used once , never opened, perfect condition except for large red stain

https://www.smithandwessonforums.com/cd ... ng.547205/

‘It’s a miracle’: Skydiver survives hitting ground at 80 mph
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Re: Parachute....

Post by jsdspif »

A guy that worked for us at one time got into skydiving and did it quite a bit until....he had some sort of parachute problem,never did really get details,i heard some people say it didn't open and others say it opened finally but he was way too close to the ground when it did. He lived thru it and eventually was walking again.It broke off all his teeth,didn't knock his teeth out just broke them all off.Broke about every bone in his body.must have done something to something because after that he had to use a catheter to take a piss (as my dad put it). When he got to where he was "out and about" again he stopped in to see my dad. He told my dad his health insurance had maxed out and he wanted to know if my dad could do anything to help him out.My dad said he told him he couldn't do anything for him but knowing my dad he probably wrote him a check. After that visit I told my dad I was going to tell the guy "watch out for that first step,it a doozy!". My dad got all worked up "don't say anything like that,may give him some sort of relapse!".
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Parachute....

Post by saltydog »

Sounds fun
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?