Well that's unexpected...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Well that's unexpected...

Post by Blast »

What's happened in your day that just came out of the blue. Yesterday I was dealing with a party supply issue when I was notified that a skunk had gotten into the barns and was trapped in the conveyor belt pit. It didn't fall for the tainted milk but I got that fucker in my neck snare. Unfortunately I caught it across it chest and ended up having to chase it through the conveyer tunnel with a shield and cutting its throat. It sprayed but not me, I had a tyvek and respirator on.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Re: Well that's unexpected...

Post by stonedmegman »

It snowed. And still is....
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Some asshole ran over my mailbox.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I fainted/seized up Sunday morning, hitting my face on an old timey toothbrush holder on the wall. Gashed my left cheek, big black eye, cut underneath my chin. Looks scary
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Yikes, folks are going to stink eye the boyfriend.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:43 pm I fainted/seized up Sunday morning, hitting my face on an old timey toothbrush holder on the wall. Gashed my left cheek, big black eye, cut underneath my chin. Looks scary
Fuck, you ok? Had this happened before?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:43 pm I fainted/seized up Sunday morning, hitting my face on an old timey toothbrush holder on the wall. Gashed my left cheek, big black eye, cut underneath my chin. Looks scary
Damn that sucks.

BUT HOW ARE THE TITS!!1!1???!1!?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:58 pm
Damn that sucks.

:yeahthat:
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Blast wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:54 pm
I'm fine now. I was woozy for about a day. Yes it hacienda about 12 years ago, but no injury. I'll have a scar I'm sure. We're all really just bags of goo.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

stonedmegman wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:41 pm
Damn that sucks.

They're fine. :)
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:34 am
stonedmegman wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:41 pm
Damn that sucks.

They're fine. :)
#sighofrelief
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:34 am
Blast wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:54 pm
I'm fine now. I was woozy for about a day. Yes it hacienda about 12 years ago, but no injury. I'll have a scar I'm sure. We're all really just bags of goo.
that hurts my face to read. damn.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Needless to say, I won't be winning any beauty pageants in the near future 😬

Black_guy.jpeg[/img]

Enjoy.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:52 am Needless to say, I won't be winning any beauty pageants in the near future 😬

Black_guy.jeg[/img]

Enjoy.
Thats one heck of a shiner!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:52 am Needless to say, I won't be winning any beauty pageants in the near future 😬

Black_guy.jpeg[/img]

Enjoy.
Ouch seems understated
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:56 am
Thats one heck of a shiner!
What you can't see is the cut under my chin and the blue that encompasses my entire left cheek. My nose is all fucked up too as it's my jaw. Luckily for me, I have incredible pain tolerance. Those porcelain vintage toothbrush things aren't really that tough.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:55 pm Yikes, folks are going to stink eye the boyfriend.
Quick jsdspif style story: my wife was walking our old yoog hound dog one morning about five years ago. Calling him "dumb as shit" would be insulting shit's intelligence. He was a natural-born mindless chaser and tree climber, and didn't have any problem when he was young springing over a six-foot high fence. But he was getting old then, and certainly getting dumber than he usually was. He saw a neighborhood stray dog, and out of the blue, "decided" (in quotes, since deciding requires thought, and he used very little of that) to run after that dog. Pulling my wife unexpectedly on his leash. Right into the side of a old queen palm tree at the edge of our driveway. She pretty much splatted full on body from her head down to her ankles on that tree, stunning her pretty badly, while she let go of his leash.

I got a call a few minutes after it happened from our across the street neighbor, so I ran out there to help. Hound dog just sitting there beside her with a "S'matter, old lady?" face. Nothing was broken, but within a day the bruising started. And kept going and going. She was going to be bruised up from her forehead, down the side of her face, across an entire arm, side of her body, and down a leg. Basically, it looked like someone took a cricket bat to her without mercy. And guess which someone got the constant stink-eye for a few weeks after when we went out? :|
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:08 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:55 pm Yikes, folks are going to stink eye the boyfriend.
Quick jsdspif style story: my wife was walking our old yoog hound dog one morning about five years ago. Calling him "dumb as shit" would be insulting shit's intelligence. He was a natural-born mindless chaser and tree climber, and didn't have any problem when he was young springing over a six-foot high fence. But he was getting old then, and certainly getting dumber than he usually was. He saw a neighborhood stray dog, and out of the blue, "decided" (in quotes, since deciding requires thought, and he used very little of that) to run after that dog. Pulling my wife unexpectedly on his leash. Right into the side of a old queen palm tree at the edge of our driveway. She pretty much splatted full on body from her head down to her ankles on that tree, stunning her pretty badly, while she let go of his leash.

I got a call a few minutes after it happened from our across the street neighbor, so I ran out there to help. Hound dog just sitting there beside her with a "S'matter, old lady?" face. Nothing was broken, but within a day the bruising started. And kept going and going. She was going to be bruised up from her forehead, down the side of her face, across an entire arm, side of her body, and down a leg. Basically, it looked like someone took a cricket bat to her without mercy. And guess which someone got the constant stink-eye for a few weeks after when we went out? :|
I'll have to remember this one for future use. She ran into a palm tree. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket! :)
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

That sounds horribly painful. I'm not gonna lie.... as the day goes on today my nose hurts real bad.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:22 pm

That sounds horribly painful. I'm not gonna lie.... as the day goes on today my nose hurts real bad.
Damn DM. Sounds like you hit everything sticking out between you and the floor.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Saw that on snapchat, was hoping you got that giving Jigly head on a dirtbike. Sorry bout the siezes
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Sounds like you are running low on Vitamin T.