More Laptop Fun

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

More Laptop Fun

Post by Charliesheen »

I’m starting a new thread because I think we are just getting started on the crap that’s gonna be disclosed.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04 ... ne-n552939
Dad you have to listen- then you can do whatever you want. I’ll make it the last time and you can ignore it or i hope at least acknowledge that the three people On earth who have lived their lives in service to you who love you more than the next 30 combined have suddenly all Concluded for their own reasons that you have finally crossed the line- that we won’t be publicly and privately humiliated while those that publicly and privately humiliate us our [sic] held to the world as the loves of your life the life of your…
Yeah, I’ve been high enough to think writing a letter like that is a good idea…
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Re: More Laptop Fun

Post by JackCoughsALot »

No No Nooooooo don't read it. it's Russian disinformation.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

In a 2019 text to his daughter Naomi, he wrote: ‘I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years.

‘It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary.’
No wonder Capt and Stapes wont come back. This shit is getting harder and harder to defend
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:46 pm
In a 2019 text to his daughter Naomi, he wrote: ‘I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years.

‘It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary.’
No wonder Capt and Stapes wont come back. This shit is getting harder and harder to defend
Dont worry; EFMN will be along shorty to claim its all fake. Then he will somehow find a way to bring up Trump.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:59 pm

Dont worry; EFMN will be along shorty to claim its all fake. Then he will somehow find a way to bring up Trump.
Who and Piquant Canine as well.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:29 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:59 pm

Who and Piquant Canine as well.
Hello there!
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

You and Fturds were the only two Biden supporters you hornswoggler. And stapes, fuck him too
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Geist wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:11 am

You and Fturds were the only two Biden supporters you hornswoggler. And stapes, fuck him too
Agreed, fuck him too. He is a racist.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes and Who still think Shit Show is "kicking ass". :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

In an email titled, “YOU NEED TO GET TESTED FOR HIV HALLIE,” obtained by Fox News Digital, Hunter demanded that Hallie get tested for HIV and inform him of the results that day. The email also accused Hallie of turning Hunter’s niece against him and called on Hallie to seek “serious long term professional help.”

“You need to inform me of the result. TODAY,” Hunter wrote at the time. “I am getting tested today. I have been sick scared Hallie and you [hang] up on me. The love you give is so disturbing.”

“I love you [Hallie] even when you’re cruel,” he added. “GET TESTED AND TELL ME RESULTS Today.”

In earlier email exchanges that same month, Hallie called Biden a “passive aggressive a–hole” and Hunter advised her to “focus on your sobriety.”

“I hope you have someone to turn to in bed in my brothers’ house and that that act of love can be for him or her or them and not a secret someone,” Hunter wrote to Hallie on July 15, 2018. “And don’t feel as if you lost the two best men you or anyone could have ever even dreamed of.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:05 pm
In an email titled, “YOU NEED TO GET TESTED FOR HIV HALLIE,” obtained by Fox News Digital, Hunter demanded that Hallie get tested for HIV and inform him of the results that day. The email also accused Hallie of turning Hunter’s niece against him and called on Hallie to seek “serious long term professional help.”

“You need to inform me of the result. TODAY,” Hunter wrote at the time. “I am getting tested today. I have been sick scared Hallie and you [hang] up on me. The love you give is so disturbing.”

“I love you [Hallie] even when you’re cruel,” he added. “GET TESTED AND TELL ME RESULTS Today.”

In earlier email exchanges that same month, Hallie called Biden a “passive aggressive a–hole” and Hunter advised her to “focus on your sobriety.”

“I hope you have someone to turn to in bed in my brothers’ house and that that act of love can be for him or her or them and not a secret someone,” Hunter wrote to Hallie on July 15, 2018. “And don’t feel as if you lost the two best men you or anyone could have ever even dreamed of.
FFS
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

What a fucking dirt bag this guy is.
Dirt bag, Beau and Hallie

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

she's the one with chlamydia?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:05 am What a fucking dirt bag this guy is.
Dirt bag, Beau and Hallie

You forgot Hallie's sister Elizabeth. Hunter was all up I'm that too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ister.html
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Dang! He can pull some chicks!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:52 pm Image

Middle and on the left look quite MILFy.
Biker

Post by Biker »

President Biden's financial records reveal $5.2 million in undisclosed income

An analysis done on President Joe Biden’s financial records have revealed that the leader previously received $5.2 million in unexplained income.

An analysis done on President Joe Biden’s financial records have revealed that the leader previously received $5.2 million in unexplained income.

The analysis, done by the Daily Mail, revealed that the President declared nearly $7 million more on his income tax returns than he did on his government transparency reports.

While some of that amount could be explained by earnings from himself and First Lady Jill Biden not required on the reports, it still leaves around $5.2 million earned by Biden’s company that wasn’t listed on his transparency records.

Between 2017 and 2019, the Bidens reported $16.5 million in income on their federal tax returns, which were released by the Biden campaign. The majority of this income came from their two companies CelticCapri Corp and Giacoppa Corp, which the pair use for speaking and writing engagements.

During the same period though, Office of Government Ethics filings show that Biden reported just $9.6 million in income for the couple.

According to the Daily Mail, some of that $7 million gap is filled with wages the First Lady earned from her teaching position at Northern Virginia Community College, , as well as from a salary she paid herself from Giacoppa, which they were not required to report to the OGE.

In a OGE filing submitted in July of 2019, it shows around $8,699,787 was reported for the couple between 2017 and May of 2019, with $7,451,727 of which Biden said came from CelticCapri Corp.

An OGE form submitted in May of 2020 reported an additional $907,160 that wasn't paid until after their 2019 report. That brought their total for the period to $9,606,947, and the total for CelticCapri to $8,065,464.

A 2017 federal tax return from Biden showed $11 million of adjusted gross income, with almost $4.6million in 2018, and $985,233 in 2019.

According to the Daily Mail, "Joe's tax returns detail income from CelticCapri of $9,636,690 in 2017, $3,030,667 in 2018 and $578,178 in 2019, making a total of $13,245,535."

The outlet noted that this is $5,180,071 more than the CelticCapri earnings Biden reported on his OGE forms.

With that missing amount combined by emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop suggestion that his father would receive a 10 percent share in a deal with a Chinese company, some pointing to the President having deeper ties to his son's business dealings that previously revealed.

Speaking with the Daily Mail, Senator Chuck Grassley said, "evidence of the president's financial and business connections to Hunter continues to grow. It's imperative for the first family to show the American people the transparency that they deserve."

Senator Ron Johnson, who is investigating Hunter Biden's foreign business dealings alongside Grassley, said that Joe Biden's unaccounted-for millions are "another disturbing piece of information that raises questions that deserve answers."

"When will the corporate media start doing their job and ask President Biden these questions?" he said. "And when will President Biden start being honest with the public? The American people deserve the truth."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

obviously he should be impeached.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:51 pm obviously he should be impeached.
Nah, just need to explain where it came from. Anderson Cooper is probably all over this story right now
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Even after all of this most media outlets are still avoiding this completely or giving it cursory coverage at best.
Fucking disgraceful.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

To makes things even more comically tragic; there is a new agency called the Disinformation Governance Board.

Nina Jankowicz has been appointed to lead this agency.

And in true ironic fashion "Jankowicz, in a series of tweets, seemed to support the idea that the laptop story, originally published by the New York Post, was part of a Russian disinformation campaign."

(quote cite)
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You almost gotta feel sorry for the Dems.
Not only has their Russia!!1!1 bullshit fallen apart it looks as if their boy is in to incredibly shaky shit. :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Looks like 4Chan hacked into Hunters icloud. Interesting nickname you give to your father, eh?

Biker

Post by Biker »