More Laptop Fun

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Re: More Laptop Fun

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:00 pm
Who wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:46 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:27 pm
Antknot wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:19 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:18 pm Efmn and Who still think it's fake.
You misspelled “HOPE”
No, I believe that they still think its fake, for their commitment to stupidity is unparalleled
I’m waiting to see something other than the crap you pull off the Q sites.
If there is a story there it will come out eventually.
I hope y’all have your pearls to clutch till that day arrives
Poor dummy. :lol:

CNN Hunter Biden had a high-end income and lavish lifestyle. But he struggled with tax issues for years

In the Fall of 2018, Hunter Biden received a quick succession of emails from his accountant: They were all about his taxes.

"They are late," Bill Morgan told his client in October, noting that Biden had missed an already extended deadline of October 15.
"Your 2017 tax returns are still unfiled," the accountant reminded Biden two weeks later.
"You need to get 2017 filed so we can try to work out a payment schedule," he added the following day.
Morgan also noted in that email that Biden's assistant had sent him a copy of an IRS notice from 2015. "They want $158,000," the accountant wrote. "IRS has notified the State Department and they will not renew your passport until this is resolved."

CNN hired a cyber forensics expert to help authenticate a cache of emails related to Hunter Biden's finances that were posted on the internet by a former Trump White House aide and allegedly traced back to a laptop that turned up at a Delaware repair shop.
CNN hired a cyber forensics expert to help authenticate a cache of emails....
So they are still trying to authenticate it?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:49 pm So they are still trying to authenticate it?
This story is on the main page of their CNN.com website. News sites don't give that much attention to Q Anon or Biker stories.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:24 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:49 pm So they are still trying to authenticate it?
This story is on the main page of their CNN.com website. News sites don't give that much attention to Q Anon or Biker stories.
This has nothing to do with the laptop, I wish I could say I’m sorry for you, but I’m not
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:43 am
Animal wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:24 pm
This has nothing to do with the laptop, I wish I could say I’m sorry for you, but I’m not
what has nothing to do with the laptop? you aren't making any sense.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And here we have Who again doing his damnedest to solidify his reputation as the dumbest MFer on UJR.
The emails on the laptop are part and parcel for the ongoing investigation into Hunter and the families shenanigans. The investigation which as of now is at the point of considering what type of charges are applicable.

Washington Post joins New York Times in finally admitting emails from Hunter Biden laptop are real
https://nypost.com/2022/03/30/washingto ... p-is-real/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Someone PM me when more drug and whore pics are posted. TIA.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:37 am Someone PM me when more drug and whore pics are posted. TIA.
You mean in the 'shit that doesnt happen' category. Sho' nuff
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:37 am Someone PM me when more drug and whore pics are posted. TIA.
Big tech has done an amazing job of suppressing them images. We need a fappening for Hunter and Pedo Pete to make it easier to see all the good stuff in one place.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.