How diverse is your diet?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Re: How diverse is your diet?

Post by hawkfan8812 »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:47 am
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:22 am do any of you ever use those little 1 inch long hot dog wienies warmed in bbq sauce in a crockpot and put out a box of toothpicks next to it as hors d' erves at your cocktail parties?
Mmmmmm omg I love Lil Smokies!! My people would put them in a crockpot with BBQ sauce and grape jelly. So yummy.
Not sure I understand the grape jelly, you dip the heated smokies in it?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:13 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:22 am do any of you ever use those little 1 inch long hot dog wienies warmed in bbq sauce in a crockpot and put out a box of toothpicks next to it as hors d' erves at your cocktail parties?
Mmmmmm omg I love Lil Smokies!! My people would put them in a crockpot with BBQ sauce and grape jelly. So yummy.
Not sure I understand the grape jelly, you dip the heated smokies in it?
No, you actually mix grape jelly into the BBQ sauce while you cook the little smokies in a crockpot:
https://momswithcrockpots.com/crockpot- ... le-smokies

Don't even need a crockpot, just cook them in a Dutch oven or even a cast iron skillet. They're actually quite yummy!

My mother taught us how to eat sausage and biscuits with grape jelly, though I preferred orange marmalade. Same mother often served us thin catfish fillets dipped in sweet cornmeal and fried in butter. Yes, served with Steen's cane syrup. Sounds gross, absolutely dee-lish!
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Now I am even more confused, ya'll have some sweet tooths
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:36 pm
If you are having a really fancy part, get a can of crescent biscuit dough. unroll it and slice it up into about 2 inch long x 1 inch pieces and roll each one around a l'l smokie. Then bake in the oven until done.
Pigs in a blanket?? Heckin yeah.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

rule34 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:44 am Look at animal all high class and shit.
:lol: