Spoiler alert

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Spoiler alert

Post by Geist »

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Re: Spoiler alert

Post by disco.moon »

What a great idea!!! On a side note, I have yet to see Euphoria because I can't find a way to get HBO!! Amazon prime doesn't give me an option to download it. But I have a lady crush on the cock that plays Maddie so I wanna see it!!!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:40 am What a great idea!!! On a side note, I have yet to see Euphoria because I can't find a way to get HBO!! Amazon prime doesn't give me an option to download it. But I have a lady crush on the cock that plays Maddie so I wanna see it!!!
https://thumbs2.redgifs.com/Selfreliant ... le.mp4#t=0
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:04 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:40 am What a great idea!!! On a side note, I have yet to see Euphoria because I can't find a way to get HBO!! Amazon prime doesn't give me an option to download it. But I have a lady crush on the cock that plays Maddie so I wanna see it!!!
https://thumbs2.redgifs.com/Selfreliant ... le.mp4#t=0

nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

HBO pulled the ability to had HBO streaming as an add-on channel with Prime. I think that happened this past fall. You'll have to sign up with HBOMax.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

nerd_alert wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:53 pm
HBO pulled the ability to had HBO streaming as an add-on channel with Prime. I think that happened this past fall. You'll have to sign up with HBOMax.
Check first, though, with your TV stream provider, you may get HBOmax for free with your subscription.
We get it free on our AT&T Internet bundle.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

nerd_alert wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:53 pm
Ooohh. So this hilariously enough, I access Prime, Netflix, Hulu, etc., through an old Playstation (2) I think so I haven't been able to find a way to download HBOMax or anything. I do have a couple firesticks laying around that I will see if my son can figure it out for me. I wanna watch that fucking show.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:58 pmI do have a couple firesticks laying around that I will see if my son can figure it out for me. I wanna watch that fucking show.
Newer FireSticks are Android devices, so by pulling a download program, you can install the generic HBOmax app to your stick, and then view it.

Have your son google "firestick android app download", and he'll see a few ways to install a lot of neat stuff.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:27 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:58 pmI do have a couple firesticks laying around that I will see if my son can figure it out for me. I wanna watch that fucking show.
Newer FireSticks are Android devices, so by pulling a download program, you can install the generic HBOmax app to your stick, and then view it.

Have your son google "firestick android app download", and he'll see a few ways to install a lot of neat stuff.
I was corrected, we watch on a PS3 lol. But yes I'll have him check it out for me.!
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:37 pm

I was corrected, we watch on a PS3 lol. But yes I'll have him check it out for me.!
Need a PS4 or PS5 to use HBOMax. The HBOMax app is in the Amazon appstore, just install it on the firestick
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

nerd_alert wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:04 am
disco.moon wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:37 pm

Need a PS4 or PS5 to use HBOMax. The HBOMax app is in the Amazon appstore, just install it on the firestick
Awesome thank you for the info!! Legit it blows me away that the PS3 still works lol.