Saw Jack White Last Night

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

pork
Grouchy old fart.

Re: Saw Jack White Last Night

Post by pork »

I like his music but I have always thought he was a douche
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Detroit's own Jack White is certainly an usual dude. He isnt what some people from around here call a "fake" Detroiter who grew up in one of the massive suburbs. He literally grew up in southwest Detroit and went to Cass Tech High School which is about 95% black. Back when he went it was probably 90% black. That said, it is one of the top high schools in the Detroit school system. I can tell you from experience that going to a school that is overwhelmingly black will certainly have an affect on you.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I saw him on American Pickers. They had a huge elephant head that they needed to sell and they took it to Jack White, who collects all kinds of animal taxidermy. He had tons and tons of collected stuff. I think I saw another restoration show where he paid a guy a small fortune to restore an old photo booth. I remember he looked like a zombie with all of this white makup on.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Damn that looks like it was fun.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:27 am I like the idea of the yonder pouch. You cant access your phone until the open it for you on the way out. It forces people to stop looking at their phone and focus on the show.

i have one of those.

i call it the console in my pickup. my phone spends more time in it than anywhere else. which is where it is now and where it will stay until i get where ever i am going in the morning.