A bit of a (caw)thorn-y issue

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

A bit of a (caw)thorn-y issue

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: A bit of a (caw)thorn-y issue

Post by Burn1dwn »

He's just trying cut loose on vacay.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:09 am He's just trying cut loose on vacay.
On vacay... in girls lingerie! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

he grew up a baptist. you have to give all baptist kids a few years hall pass after they leave home.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

His behavior is okay... because he's a BAPTIST!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:25 am His behavior is okay... because he's a BAPTIST!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:21 am Is that the orgy cocaine guy?
i have no idea but its a good thing he doesn't have a bra on.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:21 am Is that the orgy, cocaine, and niece fucking guy?
Fixed. And yes
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:13 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:09 am He's just trying cut loose on vacay.
On vacay... in girls lingerie! :lol:
Well, he is a conservative.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:36 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:21 am Is that the orgy, cocaine, and niece fucking guy?
Fixed. And yes
The Righty answer to everything...."YEAH BUT...YEAH BUT..."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:39 pm
Fixed. And yes
which is ironic, since this whole "caw-thorny" stuff is "yeah but".
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:03 pm Cawthorn is the guy that accused Republicans of having orgy's and doing cocaine right in front of him. It was all a lie. Now he is caught in drag. I expect him to switch parties any day now.
I'm sure he'll suddenly decide he's a girl, and then people like FuckinEvilMeanNasty and Burn1dwn will tell us that means he actually is a girl because "feeling" like something means you are that thing. Then he'll join the democrats because they buy into the whole "men are women because they feel like it" bullshit.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:21 am Is that the orgy, crack, underage girl-fucking and niece-fucking guy?
Fixed. And yes
Fixed even better. And yes.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You can tell the Dems and the media are desperate to cover anything but Hunter and Joe's shenanigans.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

I'm guessing he's at a party having fun and taking random pictures that people thought would be hilarious. I'm thinking he's making fun of transgendered and can't say that because then they'll hook him for being transphobic. Or he's just fucking around to be funny to get pussy. But do I think he likes wearing women's clothes or is a trans....no. he just appears to be an average dude at a party.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

necronomous wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:45 am I'm guessing he's at a party having fun and taking random pictures that people thought would be hilarious. I'm thinking he's making fun of transgendered and can't say that because then they'll hook him for being transphobic. Or he's just fucking around to be funny to get pussy. But do I think he likes wearing women's clothes or is a trans....no. he just appears to be an average dude at a party.
His response is that he was on a cruise with friends playing one of those adult themed cruise games that they do.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:51 am
necronomous wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:45 am I'm guessing he's at a party having fun and taking random pictures that people thought would be hilarious. I'm thinking he's making fun of transgendered and can't say that because then they'll hook him for being transphobic. Or he's just fucking around to be funny to get pussy. But do I think he likes wearing women's clothes or is a trans....no. he just appears to be an average dude at a party.
His response is that he was on a cruise with friends playing one of those adult themed cruise games that they do.
Sounds about right
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:13 am
BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:03 pm Cawthorn is the guy that accused Republicans of having orgy's and doing cocaine right in front of him. It was all a lie. Now he is caught in drag. I expect him to switch parties any day now.
I'm sure he'll suddenly decide he's a girl, and then people like FuckinEvilMeanNasty and Burn1dwn will tell us that means he actually is a girl because "feeling" like something means you are that thing. Then he'll join the democrats because they buy into the whole "men are women because they feel like it" bullshit.
Hey Brah. Being indifferent to something isn't the same as being a supporter of it. The only opinion I have on the Trans-lifestyle is that they should not compete in sports as a member of their new "sex". Besides that they can knock themselves out.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:14 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:13 am
Hey Brah. Being indifferent to something isn't the same as being a supporter of it. The only opinion I have on the Trans-lifestyle is that they should not compete in sports as a member of their new "sex". Besides that they can knock themselves out.
Most of the right feels that way too but they add, don't let your lifestyle infringe on mine. Oh and don't teach sex to kids.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:36 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:39 pm
Fixed. And yes
which is ironic, since this whole "caw-thorny" stuff is "yeah but".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is solid logic
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

What is this about?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:23 am What is this about?
Check your feed.