A bit of a (caw)thorn-y issue

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Re: A bit of a (caw)thorn-y issue

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:30 am You can tell the Dems and the media are desperate to cover anything but Hunter and Joe's shenanigans.
Please elaborate and in your research can you address the 2 Billion the Saudis invested with Jared? Thanks, hugs
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

He has a "personal relationship with Jesus Christ" ..... so he's gay. Fucking republicans.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

He done lost :wah_wah:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:14 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:30 am You can tell the Dems and the media are desperate to cover anything but Hunter and Joe's shenanigans.
Please elaborate and in your research can you address the 2 Billion the Saudis invested with Jared? Thanks, hugs
Its plainly clear the media doesnt want to cover the Biden laptop and its contents because its yet another black eye for Shit Show. They'll cover an issue like these harmless pics but wont delve deeper into the presidents son using his influence and name throughout the world. It a disgrace and further proof of the media trying to shield Shit Show.

As far as I know about Kushner the payment to his firm it was not illegal and I dont believe he was even in a governmental role at the time. I do agree it has a shady appearance though. The laptop shows Hunter and the Biden family, including the current POTUS, using their influence for financial gain and on multiple occasions throughout the world. It shows a direct link with those things and our current POTUS. Do you see the difference?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

So much winning.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

A reminder
Trump-Endorsed Candidates 81-3 in Primaries Ahead of Races in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia

Republican candidates who have earned former President Donald Trump’s much-coveted endorsement are 81-3 in midterm primary races following 23 victories and two losses in last week’s contests in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Idaho.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:33 am
Its plainly clear the media doesnt want to cover the Biden laptop and its contents because its yet another black eye for Shit Show. They'll cover an issue like these harmless pics but wont delve deeper into the presidents son using his influence and name throughout the world. It a disgrace and further proof of the media trying to shield Shit Show.

As far as I know about Kushner the payment to his firm it was not illegal and I dont believe he was even in a governmental role at the time. I do agree it has a shady appearance though. The laptop shows Hunter and the Biden family, including the current POTUS, using their influence for financial gain and on multiple occasions throughout the world. It shows a direct link with those things and our current POTUS. Do you see the difference?
How do you know what is on the laptop because from what I’ve seen online the contents haven’t been revealed other than anonymous sources
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:56 pm

How do you know what is on the laptop because from what I’ve seen online the contents haven’t been revealed other than anonymous sources
well, except for those thousands of emails and then all of the pictures.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:41 pm

I’m not aware of any revelations from the FBI or DoJ .
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:32 pm
Animal wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:41 pm

I’m not aware of any revelations from the FBI or DoJ .
Well, they finally seem to be investigating it. so maybe you will.