Why the Pandemic-Industrial Complex Won’t Go Away

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Why the Pandemic-Industrial Complex Won’t Go Away

Post by Animal »

From his own post:

we have access to more than 300,000 Paxlovid treated in one of the databases. We have reports of this happening in about 0.005% or less.

My god, will these people ever stop with the disinformation?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I wasnt making any claims about Paxlavid, just posting the story
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

That’s a staggering 99.6 per cent of COVID deaths attributed to the vaccinated groups.

Note: We have excluded the “cases not yet protected” category, which covers those too young to receive a COVID vaccine or those with underlying conditions that make them ineligible. Curiously, this number went down over the week, likely due to a death being wrongly attributed to COVID.

On April 10, the total amount of deaths for the unvaccinated population was 9,511. The subsequent release of weekly data showed that, on April 17, that total increased by only one to 9,512.

Conversely, on April 11, the total amount of deaths for the double-jabbed vaccinated population was 2,770. That total jumped by 62 after the same weekly update, totalling 2,832.

Finally, the “fully vaccinated with an additional dose” category shows a shocking 160-count increase over the week, from 1,835 to 1,995.

Read it here
The good news is this is only about 200 people in total. And I think all have been over 70, which is just a dangerous age group no matter what your vaccination status is.

BUT remember, in Canada, you are not even considered vaccinated until after 2 weeks after your shot. Its been one of the ways the data has been skewed and misrepresented to bolster the benefits of the shot v just getting sick.

Using the formula for alpha on the drastically different strain omicron will elicit such results... Too bad the virus mutates faster than what scientist can keep up with. Especially since they fool heartily seem to only focus on the spiked protein of the virus and no other part.

The deeper sin here is, despite the ever growing body of evidence that shows vaccines are not all they were promised to be, many Western societies are sticking to mandates and creating 2nd class citizens of those who refuse to comply.

The P.I.C. is running strong in far too many Western "free" societies.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker's covid misinformation research assistant has been hard at work again.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Just because you don't believe something --> Doesn't make it a lie.

But, humor me, what part do you think is "misinformation"?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:01 am Just because you don't believe something --> Doesn't make it a lie.

the parts that appear after your fingers type on your keyboard.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:58 am
Cassandros wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:01 am Just because you don't believe something --> Doesn't make it a lie.

the parts that appear after your fingers type on your keyboard.
In other words --> you got nothing.

Just hating the messenger, as usual.

:roll: