The End of Roe vs. Wade

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:57 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:47 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:23 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:08 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:26 pm Hard to believe this is the only path which will lead us to eliminating a woman’s so-called right to slice and dice into pieces a four-month-old baby trying to live in her body.
So, when a child is born they're already nine months old? Think of how fraudulent every birth certificate must be.
its sometimes hard to believe how much stupid is bundled up inside you.
Nice of you to gloss over the highlighted portion.
do you think a premature baby has to wait a few weeks before it is really born? just try to explain how incredibly stupid you are.
A viewpoint that is different than yours = stupid.

Boy what a joy you must be to work for.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:06 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:26 pm Hard to believe this is the only path which will lead us to eliminating a woman’s so-called right to slice and dice into pieces a four-month-old baby trying to live in her body.
So, when a child is born they're already nine months old? Think of how fraudulent every birth certificate must be.
do you think a premature baby has to wait a few weeks before it is really born? just try to explain how incredibly stupid you are.

maybe you can explain yourself by answering this question. Do you think that a baby is not alive until it comes out of a woman's body? Is it that exact moment in time when the baby is considered alive?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:15 pm

maybe you can explain yourself by answering this question. Do you think that a baby is not alive until it comes out of a woman's body? Is it that exact moment in time when the baby is considered alive?
Why do you feel it's reasonable for the government to be involved in private healthcare decisions?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:39 pm

Why do you feel it's reasonable for the government to be involved in private healthcare decisions?
Gee, I don't know. Maybe because some people think that a murder might be taking place?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

The issue is the life of the baby. If you consider the baby not alive, then it's not an issue, if you do, it's murder. So what you're arguing against is, in their belief, murder. So your question is like asking, how far should the government be allowed to let a fight go, before they intervene. If you're humane you say immediately, or at least before death. You're saying it's a private fight between two individuals, so murder is fine...in their opinion. For them, it's about not murdering a baby.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i noticed you had to dodge answering the question, though. you might notice that i didn't do that. animal > saltydog
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Once again, your opinion is clear. Protect the fetus, dismiss the carrier.

Unborn baby > An expectant mother
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:11 pm Once again, your opinion is clear. Protect the fetus, dismiss the carrier.

you understand that 99.99% of the abortions are from healthy mothers that are just wanting to terminate the pregnancy? come on, Karen.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:11 pm Once again, your opinion is clear. Protect the fetus, dismiss the carrier.

Why is it ok to dismiss the babies life?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:26 pm

Why is it ok for the government to been involved in private medical decisions?

Stop using the unborn child as a masking agent for what you really want. Control.

It's telling that there is ZERO evidence of anyone putting the mothers' health as a priority in your scenarios.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:31 pm

Stop using the unborn child as a masking agent for what you really want. Control.

It's telling that there is ZERO evidence of anyone putting the mothers' health as a priority in your scenarios.
you are obviously way too fucking stupid to understand this topic.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:31 pm

I have already stated I support abortion up to a certain set of weeks. You on the other hand have failed to answer the question. Why do you not value the baby's life.

You obviously do not understand control.
Last edited by necronomous on Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Both of my kids were basically 2 months early and they are now perfectly healthy teens. I cant even imagine what goes through the heads of people that think its perfectly reasonable to slice and dice a baby in the womb at that age or even greater. And I'm no militant pro-lifer either but barbaric is barbaric.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:13 pm Both of my kids were basically 2 months early and they are now perfectly healthy teens. I cant even imagine what goes through the heads of people that think its perfectly reasonable to slice and dice a baby in the womb at that age or even greater. And I'm no militant pro-lifer either but barbaric is barbaric.
if they were born 2 months early then they were not alive for those 2 months. they weren't alive until the due date came and went. According to Dr. Stupidydog
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

If I was Tsar of America:

Abortion at any point is legal if the mother's life is in serious jeopardy, or cases of rape, 14 or younger, incest, and a few others that don't come to mind right now.

Abortion is legal up to somewhere between 12-15 weeks.

Birth control would be paid by the government.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:35 pm If I was Tsar of America:

Abortion at any point is legal if the mother's life is in serious jeopardy, or cases of rape, 14 or younger, incest, and a few others that don't come to mind right now.

i could get behind that. where do i sign?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:39 pm
B-Tender wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:35 pm If I was Tsar of America:

i could get behind that. where do i sign?
Check your PMs?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:13 pm Both of my kids were basically 2 months early and they are now perfectly healthy teens. I cant even imagine what goes through the heads of people that think its perfectly reasonable to slice and dice a baby in the womb at that age or even greater. And I'm no militant pro-lifer either but barbaric is barbaric.
Babies born two month premature are at the third trimester, and it is very difficult to get an abortion at that time without a very pressing medical reason. There is no "slicing and dicing", this would be a surgical procedure through the abdomen that would remove the fetus whole. And since at the third trimester the fetus would likely be viable, there would be an attempt to bear it live, not "sliced 'n diced." No woman who's seven months pregnant just waltzing into Planned Parenthood and getting an on-demand abortion. That's just not what they or any licensed abortion clinic would do. There is such a thing as a medical ethics board, and performing a late-term abortion without a highly justifiable medical reason would get a doctor's license pulled almost immediately.

Even during the first trimester, when it's referred to as an embryo and has no chance of viability outside the womb, or near the start of the second trimester, when it's referred to as an early fetus and has very little chance of surviving, abortions are performed not with D&C (dilation and curettage, ie "slicing 'n dicing") in the vast majority of cases here in the US, Canada, and Europe, but are drug induced. The embryo is expelled due to uterine contractions and is whole, but not at all viable. Don't forget: good ol' nature is the biggest abortion doctor, in the first couple of weeks of a normal pregnancy, only about one out of four embryos survive without being miscarried. Even at ten weeks it's about a 1-2% chance.

But I'm sure you knew all of this, or could at least made the attempt to research it before blowing off with your bit of ignorance.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i am all on board with just letting a bunch of really smart women get together and work all of this out.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:50 pm
Babies born two month premature are at the third trimester, and it is very difficult to get an abortion at that time without a very pressing medical reason. There is no "slicing and dicing", this would be a surgical procedure through the abdomen that would remove the fetus whole. And since at the third trimester the fetus would likely be viable, there would be an attempt to bear it live, not "sliced 'n diced." No woman who's seven months pregnant just waltzing into Planned Parenthood and getting an on-demand abortion. That's just not what they or any licensed abortion clinic would do. There is such a thing as a medical ethics board, and performing a late-term abortion without a highly justifiable medical reason would get a doctor's license pulled almost immediately.

Even during the first trimester, when it's referred to as an embryo and has no chance of viability outside the womb, or near the start of the second trimester, when it's referred to as an early fetus and has very little chance of surviving, abortions are performed not with D&C (dilation and curettage, ie "slicing 'n dicing") in the vast majority of cases here in the US, Canada, and Europe, but are drug induced. The embryo is expelled due to uterine contractions and is whole, but not at all viable. Don't forget: good ol' nature is the biggest abortion doctor, in the first couple of weeks of a normal pregnancy, only about one out of four embryos survive without being miscarried. Even at ten weeks it's about a 1-2% chance.

But I'm sure you knew all of this, or could at least made the attempt to research it before blowing off with your bit of ignorance.
Why is it so hard to get a Democrat to unequivocally come out against late term abortions then? Was my comment hyperbolic? Perhaps but then it should be pretty easy for the pro-abortion types to categorically condemn late term abortions, right?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’d like source for the claim abortions are medically provided using drugs rather than vacuums.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Here in Michigan Big Gretch tied herself in knots trying to avoid answering directly whether or not she agreed with late term abortions.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:07 pm Here in Michigan Big Gretch tied herself in knots trying to avoid answering directly whether or not she agreed with late term abortions.
i can't really imagine there is a person alive that would argue in favor of late term abortions if there wasn't a medical emergency involved. why would that be so hard for someone to say out loud?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:09 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:07 pm Here in Michigan Big Gretch tied herself in knots trying to avoid answering directly whether or not she agreed with late term abortions.
i can't really imagine there is a person alive that would argue in favor of late term abortions if there wasn't a medical emergency involved. why would that be so hard for someone to say out loud?
Exactly. It seems like a pretty easy thing to say. The only thing I can think of is that some of these folks are so scared of the pro-abortion militia that they dont want to say they support ANY limitations including late term procedures.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:21 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:09 pm
Exactly. It seems like a pretty easy thing to say. The only thing I can think of is that some of these folks are so scared of the pro-abortion militia that they dont want to say they support ANY limitations including late term procedures.
It's similar to the NRA not agreeing with any firearm limitations. They claim they are afraid of a slippery slope.