The End of Roe vs. Wade

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:59 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:55 pm
Biker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:53 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:11 pm Gonna be lots and lots of new babies on welfare and in the foster care system. It's gonna be great!! WEvE gotta SaVE tEH bAbIes!!!
Exactly. WE need more abortions in the inner cities, not less. And the federal govt should pay for them
Wait...what? You dont agree with the crazy righties?
You have never really paid attention I see.
They want to cram everyone into a neat little box and it baffles them when they cant. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:02 pm
Biker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:59 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:55 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:11 pm Gonna be lots and lots of new babies on welfare and in the foster care system. It's gonna be great!! WEvE gotta SaVE tEH bAbIes!!!
Exactly. WE need more abortions in the inner cities, not less. And the federal govt should pay for them
Wait...what? You dont agree with the crazy righties?
You have never really paid attention I see.
They want to cram everyone into a neat little box and it baffles them when they cant. :lol:
And they believe theyre the free thinkers :lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:28 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:54 pm I’ll never understand why so many Americans believe everything is the purview of the federal government. Actually, we all know exactly why.
One could certainly argue about the past and present makeups of two biggest national parties. But, in the past, Republicans supported such amendments both that passed and failed:

Failed: transportation infrastructure and funding under federal control

Failed: amendment to regulate child labor laws

Passed: 18th/21st amendments, to establish/repeal Prohibition

Failed: a proto-ERA amendment and a two-term limit to presidential terms (at a later time the 22th amendment)

Failed: anti-busing amendment

Failed: amendments for "Right to Life" and school prayer

Failed: victim's rights amendment

Failed: "marriage protection" amendment ie to prohibit same-sex marriages.

How much are any of these Republican backed amendment attempts really in the "purview of the federal government"? Any and all of them stymie in some fashion state rights to run their states as they see fit. We didn't need to, at least then, amend the Constitution to allow the privacy rights to abortion, as it was spelled out right there in the 14th amendment.
I’d say anytime the federal government sticks its nose in something clearly not spelled out in the constitution, it needs to be slapped down. The gap between shit-hole states would be greater if so.

It was decided that black people have rights like white folks. I’d say the scotus is claiming that if a decision is to be made that a full-term fully viable fetus is a danger to the mother’s mental health, that d&c blood belongs on the state legislatures hands. Not 9 robes sequestered from the folly of their decisions.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

And something tells me this is a pure leftist distraction op to get our attentions away from Shit Show's performance and the coming recession
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:06 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:54 pm I’ll never understand why so many Americans believe everything is the purview of the federal government. Actually, we all know exactly why.
One could certainly argue about the past and present makeups of two biggest national parties. But, in the past, Republicans supported such amendments both that passed and failed:

Failed: a proto-ERA amendment and a two-term limit to presidential terms (at a later time the 22th amendment)

How much are any of these Republican backed amendment attempts really in the "purview of the federal government"? Any and all of them stymie in some fashion state rights to run their states as they see fit. We didn't need to, at least then, amend the Constitution to allow the privacy rights to abortion, as it was spelled out right there in the 14th amendment.
I’d say anytime the federal government sticks its nose in something clearly not spelled out in the constitution, it needs to be slapped down. The gap between shit-hole states would be greater if so.

It was decided that black people have rights like white folks. I’d say the scotus is claiming that if a decision is to be made that a full-term fully viable fetus is a danger to the mother’s mental health, that d&c blood belongs on the state legislatures hands. Not 9 robes sequestered from the folly of their decisions.
The Supreme Court's been broken for at least two decades anyways.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:11 pm
:lol:

Oh the drama.....
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Hanger manufactures are doubling production.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:16 pm I suppose we can all read into this what we will. But the Roe v Wade ruling was mostly based on the Due Process clause of the 14th amendment which establishes the right to personal privacy, that a person cannot be deprived of "life, liberty, and property" without due process. Alito in his draft opinion made it clear (and explicitly so) that he did not believe Roe v Wade was "deeply rooted in history", along with other rulings based on privacy rights that legalized sodomy and same-sex marriage. He, again explicitly, said these were "phony rights", not real and actual rights that a person has as a citizen and resident of US lands. So..., what else is a "phony right" to Alito's thinking? Mixed race marriage, maybe? Religious rights? Women's rights? Any other rights that seem "icky" to him?

Privacy for me, but not for thee, it looks like.
What, exactly, are "women's rights"? How are they distinct from anyone else's rights? What rights do women have or not have that anyone else has or doesn't have?

I'd be curious to know this, especially a ith an incoming SC Justice who doesn't know what a woman is, despite being one.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:11 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:06 pm

Not really, though. Once a conservative majority was in place, it was repaired.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker

Post by Biker »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

saltydog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:44 pm "My body my choice", eh?

Women need not apply.
Does the child get a chance?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

There was a whole study in the 90's about how crime and such went down after RVW. And there are just as many kids born to white uneducated, under-18 retards in the country as there are in the inner city.

On the real, it eliminates safe abortion, not abortion. These women if they don't want to have that fucking baby - won't. So by any means necessary which puts her life in danger and ultimately tax payers pick up the cost if she lives long enough to make it to the hospital following a botched abortion - because let's be real - not alot of these women are using insurance to cover this shit. The conservative right only cares about "saving a baby". They could give zero fucks about feeding it, clothing it, schooling it. Then they bitch about people on welfare or straining public services... it's like the deck is stacked against the poor....

Wait a minute!!!! :roll:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:57 pm

Women need not apply.
Only if YOU are involved in the decision personally for yourself and a loved one.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

saltydog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:28 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:57 pm

Women need not apply.
Only if YOU are involved in the decision personally for yourself and a loved one.
How often have you gotten pregnant?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:30 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:28 pm Only if YOU are involved in the decision personally for yourself and a loved one.
How often have you gotten pregnant?
you are asking yourself?
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

oh sure. as soon as the pandemic ends, it's "my body, my choice" again.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:57 pm oh sure. as soon as the pandemic ends, it's "my body, my choice" again.
they probably timed it more to line up with the supreme court case finding that was just leaked.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:22 pm
So if a woman is pregnant with a fetus with some horrible deformity or disease or may kill her or rape/incest baby - removing that isn't healthcare? Some women going through fertility treatments to get pregnant sometimes have problems like that, helping her abort that fucked up deadly fetus isn't healthcare? Gtfoh.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:23 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:21 pm
JackCoughsALot wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:57 pm oh sure. as soon as the pandemic ends, it's "my body, my choice" again.
they probably timed it more to line up with the supreme court case finding that was just leaked.
Whoever leaked this should do some hard time.
i will bet you money that these type of things have been "leaked" for years and years. Its only through the ease of social media avenues that they are now leaked into the public. It just seems like every damn thing is leaked anymore. Wasn't the Meuller report leaked? Trump's tax returns were leaked?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i wish i could get a nickel for every time "What if" is used in the next few weeks.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

So how does one argue abortion if it's not about what if? Just ban abortion period? :lol: I guess the what ifs definitely don't mean anything in Texas. That bitch is having her daddy's Mongoloid rape baby no matter what.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

What if Jesus was aborted huh? Let THAT sink in.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:07 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:22 pm
So if a woman is pregnant with a fetus with some horrible deformity or disease or may kill her or rape/incest baby - removing that isn't healthcare? Some women going through fertility treatments to get pregnant sometimes have problems like that, helping her abort that fucked up deadly fetus isn't healthcare? Gtfoh.
Those are valid reasons. What percentage of current abortions fit thos criteria?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:14 pm What if Jesus was aborted huh? Let THAT sink in.
that's actually the "what if" that the other side would use. neither side has a monopoly on the use of "what if".

well, what if the mom of the person that gave jesus' mom an abortion had had an abortion?