The End of Roe vs. Wade

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:12 pm So how does one argue abortion if it's not about what if? Just ban abortion period? :lol: I guess the what ifs definitely don't mean anything in Texas. That bitch is having her daddy's Mongoloid rape baby no matter what.
Gotta pump up the number of Republican voters, no matter what.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:17 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:07 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:22 pm
So if a woman is pregnant with a fetus with some horrible deformity or disease or may kill her or rape/incest baby - removing that isn't healthcare? Some women going through fertility treatments to get pregnant sometimes have problems like that, helping her abort that fucked up deadly fetus isn't healthcare? Gtfoh.
Those are valid reasons. What percentage of current abortions fit thos criteria?
I didn't get my monthly batch of insider woman information, but I'd say a great deal of abortions are done for the greater good. Some folks make it seem like getting an abortion is like having a sweet 16 birthday party - not every girl is aching to have one.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:18 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:14 pm What if Jesus was aborted huh? Let THAT sink in.
that's actually the "what if" that the other side would use. neither side has a monopoly on the use of "what if".

well, what if the mom of the person that gave jesus' mom an abortion had had an abortion?
Oh yeah well, right.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:19 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:12 pm So how does one argue abortion if it's not about what if? Just ban abortion period? :lol: I guess the what ifs definitely don't mean anything in Texas. That bitch is having her daddy's Mongoloid rape baby no matter what.
Hodor, please. A Dem leaked this story so that the party can get some momentum

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:33 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:14 pm What if Jesus was aborted huh? Let THAT sink in.
One can not abort that which never existed...
i think that most historical scholars would agree that there is very little argument about whether or not Jesus actually existed. The uncertainty comes into whether or not he was who he said he was.

Its like we know that David Koresh existed.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:40 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:36 pm
i think that most historical scholars would agree that there is very little argument about whether or not Jesus actually existed. The uncertainty comes into whether or not he was who he said he was.

Its like we know that David Koresh existed.
There is no historical evidence Jesus ever existed. The reason being, he never did.
there is quite a bit of historical evidence, although its all just written historical accounts from various people around at the time. Like the Romans have a historical account of Pilate ordering the crucifixion of him. These other accounts are not written with any bias in mind, just recording historical events significant at the time.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:28 pm
What's that got to do with incest Mongoloid rape babies voting in Texas?

And... how do you know the Dems leaked the story. Perhaps you could provide some evidence?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

This is what I was getting at. A friend just posted this on the net.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

That lady is not my friend, you know what I mean....
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

BLASPHEMOR!!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Another account of Jesus appears in Annals of Imperial Rome, a first-century history of the Roman Empire written around 116 A.D. by the Roman senator and historian Tacitus. In chronicling the burning of Rome in 64 A.D., Tacitus mentions that Emperor Nero falsely blamed “the persons commonly called Christians, who were hated for their enormities. Christus, the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius.”

As a Roman historian, Tacitus did not have any Christian biases in his discussion of the persecution of Christians by Nero, says Ehrman. “Just about everything he says coincides—from a completely different point of view, by a Roman author disdainful of Christians and their superstition—with what the New Testament itself says: Jesus was executed by the governor of Judea, Pontius Pilate, for crimes against the state, and a religious movement of his followers sprang up in his wake.”
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:52 pm We Canadians went through this in the 80s. Basically it was determined that if we dont provide a safe place to have an abortion, they will get a road side one and risk their health. And we respect womens rights up here.

Sad little shop you run down there.
Now we're gonna have even more gunfights at high noon in front of the saloon!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:50 pm

And... how do you know the Dems leaked the story. Perhaps you could provide some evidence?
What does the right have to gain in leaking this? What does the left have?

Think, Rick, think
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:01 pm

Think, Rick, think
Perhaps you could provide some evidence?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:03 pm

Think, Rick, think
Was this story leaked?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:04 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:03 pm

Think, Rick, think
Was this story leaked?
Okay, you got nothing.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Why does it matter which side leaked it?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:05 pm Why does it matter which side leaked it?
It doesn't.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:01 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:52 pm Another account of Jesus appears in Annals of Imperial Rome, a first-century history of the Roman Empire written around 116 A.D. by the Roman senator and historian Tacitus. In chronicling the burning of Rome in 64 A.D., Tacitus mentions that Emperor Nero falsely blamed “the persons commonly called Christians, who were hated for their enormities. Christus, the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius.”

As a Roman historian, Tacitus did not have any Christian biases in his discussion of the persecution of Christians by Nero, says Ehrman. “Just about everything he says coincides—from a completely different point of view, by a Roman author disdainful of Christians and their superstition—with what the New Testament itself says: Jesus was executed by the governor of Judea, Pontius Pilate, for crimes against the state, and a religious movement of his followers sprang up in his wake.”
116 AD? Surely you jest.
I wasn't expecting it to be any kind of light bulb moment that convinced you of anything. Most historians that write about events write about them later. Which is why they are called "historians". And 80 years isn't all that long to document an event.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:05 pm Why does it matter which side leaked it?
Intent. The right has nothing to gain from a leak, the left does. The left is running the federal govt and its a complete shit show, so why not leak to distract the Ricky types from whats going on? And besides, these make great fundraising opps so I expect to see emails/texts coming through by this evening
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:06 pm
It doesn't.
Indeed. I find it adorable that some would think this wouldn't be leaked.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:10 pm
Intent. The right has nothing to gain from a leak, the left does. The left is running the federal govt and its a complete shit show, so why not leak to distract the Ricky types from whats going on? And besides, these make great fundraising opps so I expect to see emails/texts coming through by this evening
Hmm... okay, I could see that.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

It would seem to me that the purpose of a leak would be to generate a big enough ground swell of opposition so that the ruling might be changed before it becomes official. Wouldn't that be the point?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:22 pm It would seem to me that the purpose of a leak would be to generate a big enough ground swell of opposition so that the ruling might be changed before it becomes official. Wouldn't that be the point?
Thats one point. The others include fundraising (Dems have been awful this cycle while GOP racking) and to excite the base. There is no losing angle for Dems and the leftists