The End of Roe vs. Wade

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Post Reply
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4618
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#151

Post by BigRedRetard »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:24 pm
Biker wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:48 pm Image

What a nice rabbi, eh?
LOLZ. Christian nations saved his people from the gas chambers.
The Jews have always hated the Romans.
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Interests: music, tits, literature, cheese and Letterkenny
Occupation: I play guitar for a living

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#152

Post by Deathproof »

Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#153

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 9889
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#154

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:50 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
LOLZ. Your party, because of its shitty views, is losing folks all over the place.
Image
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Interests: music, tits, literature, cheese and Letterkenny
Occupation: I play guitar for a living

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#155

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:50 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
Sure, it's to be expected if a coup had actually happened. But a few dozen morons wandering around the capitol taking selfies is not a coup. You and your party are a bunch of hand-wringing hysterics. No wonder you sissies are always in favor of "safe spaces"; it must be exhausting living in perpetually-outraged, pants-wetting fear of reality.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#156

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:21 am
Who wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:50 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
Sure, it's to be expected if a coup had actually happened. But a few dozen morons wandering around the capitol taking selfies is not a coup. You and your party are a bunch of hand-wringing hysterics. No wonder you sissies are always in favor of "safe spaces"; it must be exhausting living in perpetually-outraged, pants-wetting fear of reality.
People are getting arrested and serving jail time for wandering around and taking selfies? Ok.
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8036
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#157

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Interests: music, tits, literature, cheese and Letterkenny
Occupation: I play guitar for a living

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#158

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:08 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:21 am
Who wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:50 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
Sure, it's to be expected if a coup had actually happened. But a few dozen morons wandering around the capitol taking selfies is not a coup. You and your party are a bunch of hand-wringing hysterics. No wonder you sissies are always in favor of "safe spaces"; it must be exhausting living in perpetually-outraged, pants-wetting fear of reality.
People are getting arrested and serving jail time for wandering around and taking selfies? Ok.
Yup. Seems pretty fucked up to me too, considering the Black Lies Matter cretins who rooted and looted and burned buildings over a dead criminal had their bail crowd funded by Heels-Up Harris. But apparently rioting and looting and burning buildings and attacking cops is considered virtuous by the left.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#159

Post by saltydog »

Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#160

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:47 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:08 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:21 am
Who wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:50 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
Sure, it's to be expected if a coup had actually happened. But a few dozen morons wandering around the capitol taking selfies is not a coup. You and your party are a bunch of hand-wringing hysterics. No wonder you sissies are always in favor of "safe spaces"; it must be exhausting living in perpetually-outraged, pants-wetting fear of reality.
People are getting arrested and serving jail time for wandering around and taking selfies? Ok.
Yup. Seems pretty fucked up to me too, considering the Black Lies Matter cretins who rooted and looted and burned buildings over a dead criminal had their bail crowd funded by Heels-Up Harris. But apparently rioting and looting and burning buildings and attacking cops is considered virtuous by the left.
A cop killed a defenseless person. That may have been cause for some discourse.

Cops let insurrectionists onto the Capitol property.

Why would people be skeptical of cops?
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#161

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:04 pm
A cop killed a defenseless person. That may have been cause for some discourse.

Cops let insurrectionists onto the Capitol property.

Why would people be skeptical of cops?
i know you pretend to be a fragile teacup on the internet. but do you ever stop and think about how freaking stupid some of this shit is?
User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#162

Post by QillerDaemon »

A good reason that there are so many "no reason (elective)" abortions is because the women getting them don't feel that it's anyone else's business why they are getting an abortion. Or should it be any one else's business. The Roe V Wade decision was based on the privacy notions of the 14A, it's a personal decision between herself and her medical provider. Why do you or society have a single thing to say about it? It's not like you really care one way or the other about the "lost life" at any other time in its short existence.

The vast majority of abortions are done before 12 weeks, when the damn mass of cells cannot survive outside the womb. Not without extraordinary means, and who's going to pay that? You and any other "anti-abortioner" ie "forced-birther"? Highly doubt that.
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:26 pm
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#163

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:09 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:04 pm
A cop killed a defenseless person. That may have been cause for some discourse.

Cops let insurrectionists onto the Capitol property.

Why would people be skeptical of cops?
i know you pretend to be a fragile teacup on the internet. but do you ever stop and think about how freaking stupid some of this shit is?
I do now.
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#164

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:13 pm A good reason that there are so many "no reason (elective)" abortions is because the women getting them don't feel that it's anyone else's business why they are getting an abortion. Or should it be any one else's business. The Roe V Wade decision was based on the privacy notions of the 14A, it's a personal decision between herself and her medical provider. Why do you or society have a single thing to say about it? It's not like you really care one way or the other about the "lost life" at any other time in its short existence.

The vast majority of abortions are done before 12 weeks, when the damn mass of cells cannot survive outside the womb. Not without extraordinary means, and who's going to pay that? You and any other "anti-abortioner" ie "forced-birther"? Highly doubt that.
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:26 pm
look, i honestly have no opinion on abortion. If it was up to me it would be an available option.

But when I see things like you posted, I feel the need to respond. IF (imagine for a moment) that you are one of these people that believe in all of your heart that a human is alive when its in the womb. And, you believe, that child's life is no less valuable than any child at any age.

and so, if you ask that person why its their business if someone aborts that child, then you can imagine its the same as if you asked a person if it would be any of their business if you took your 8 year old behind the house and shot him.
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#165

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:09 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:04 pm
A cop killed a defenseless person. That may have been cause for some discourse.

Cops let insurrectionists onto the Capitol property.

Why would people be skeptical of cops?
i know you pretend to be a fragile teacup on the internet. but do you ever stop and think about how freaking stupid some of this shit is?
I also stop and think about how different your reactions are to others. So you keep doing you Mr. Flump.
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#166

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:22 pm
Animal wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:09 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:04 pm
A cop killed a defenseless person. That may have been cause for some discourse.

Cops let insurrectionists onto the Capitol property.

Why would people be skeptical of cops?
i know you pretend to be a fragile teacup on the internet. but do you ever stop and think about how freaking stupid some of this shit is?
I also stop and think about how different your reactions are to others. So you keep doing you Mr. Flump.
Image
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#167

Post by Biker »

Image
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Interests: music, tits, literature, cheese and Letterkenny
Occupation: I play guitar for a living

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#168

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:04 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:47 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:08 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:21 am
Who wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:50 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
Sure, it's to be expected if a coup had actually happened. But a few dozen morons wandering around the capitol taking selfies is not a coup. You and your party are a bunch of hand-wringing hysterics. No wonder you sissies are always in favor of "safe spaces"; it must be exhausting living in perpetually-outraged, pants-wetting fear of reality.
People are getting arrested and serving jail time for wandering around and taking selfies? Ok.
Yup. Seems pretty fucked up to me too, considering the Black Lies Matter cretins who rooted and looted and burned buildings over a dead criminal had their bail crowd funded by Heels-Up Harris. But apparently rioting and looting and burning buildings and attacking cops is considered virtuous by the left.
A cop killed a defenseless person. That may have been cause for some discourse.

Cops let insurrectionists onto the Capitol property.

Why would people be skeptical of cops?
"Discourse". So rioting and looting and arson and destruction of private property -- which belonged to people who had nothing to do with the death of the criminal in question -- are "discourse" now? These are virtuous actions, according to the left? These are the necessary, natural responses when the left gets their delicate feelings hurt?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Interests: music, tits, literature, cheese and Letterkenny
Occupation: I play guitar for a living

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#169

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:13 pm The vast majority of abortions are done before 12 weeks, when the damn mass of cells cannot survive outside the womb. Not without extraordinary means, and who's going to pay that? You and any other "anti-abortioner" ie "forced-birther"? Highly doubt that.
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:26 pm
I've heard this argument before. The notion that "it couldn't survive independently" making it okay to abort.

To which my response is: Welfare recipients also cannot survive independently. Can/should we abort them too?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#170

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:10 am To which my response is: Welfare recipients also cannot survive independently. Can/should we abort them too?
No, that would be murder. And you knew that going into such a stupid question.

Considering that in many red states, the majority of actual welfare recipients are poor rural whites, that would emptying out your own voter rolls. Unless you're also a classist. Or better, since most red states are also the biggest federal tit-suckers, let's just wipe out their whole populations. I mean, since we're into incredibly stupid questions...
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Interests: music, tits, literature, cheese and Letterkenny
Occupation: I play guitar for a living

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#171

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:49 am
Deathproof wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:10 am To which my response is: Welfare recipients also cannot survive independently. Can/should we abort them too?
No, that would be murder. And you knew that going into such a stupid question.

Considering that in many red states, the majority of actual welfare recipients are poor rural whites, that would emptying out your own voter rolls. Unless you're also a classist. Or better, since most red states are also the biggest federal tit-suckers, let's just wipe out their whole populations. I mean, since we're into incredibly stupid questions...
You say "classist" like it's a bad thing.also, you lefties parrot that "MoSt wElFaRe ReCiPiEnTs ArE pOoR rUrAl wHiTeS" line like it's dogma, but nobody seems able to offer proof of that. Regardless, who the fuck cares what color they are? A parasite is a parasite no matter their color. I'm not a racist like Stapes, I don't give a shit.

However, my question wasn't stupid. Whoever I was responding to offered some iteration of the dogmatic line that abortion is okay because a fetus can't survive independently. See if you can follow me here, if "ability to live independently" is the metric by which we decided if murder is okay, then does it not logically follow that welfare slobs, who are also unable to live independently (i.e., without a host from which to parasitize) should also be fair game for (very-)late-term abortion?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#172

Post by disco.moon »

It dawned on me today that I TECHNICALLY had one. In 2007 I had an ectopic pregnancy. I almost died. I bled for 9 days thinking I was having a period. Then the excruciating pain. They performed emergency surgery (an abortion) to remove to death-inducing slime ball. I lived by the way. :cheerleadersmileygirl:
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#173

Post by saltydog »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:58 pm It dawned on me today that I TECHNICALLY had one. In 2007 I had an ectopic pregnancy. I almost died. I bled for 9 days thinking I was having a period. Then the excruciating pain. They performed emergency surgery (an abortion) to remove to death-inducing slime ball. I lived by the way. :cheerleadersmileygirl:
Better hope for an expired Statute of Limitations.
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10403
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#174

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:02 pm you lefties parrot that "MoSt wElFaRe ReCiPiEnTs ArE pOoR rUrAl wHiTeS" line like it's dogma, but nobody seems able to offer proof of that.
Image

Image
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4618
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

#175

Post by BigRedRetard »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:54 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:02 pm you lefties parrot that "MoSt wElFaRe ReCiPiEnTs ArE pOoR rUrAl wHiTeS" line like it's dogma, but nobody seems able to offer proof of that.
Image

Image
This makes sense. Whites are the largest racial group in the US. Followed by Hispanics. I dont think percentage of race tells the full story.
Post Reply