The End of Roe vs. Wade

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:29 am
Who wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:23 am Notice how no one cares about the price of gas?
fuck i filled up today. I was damn sure thinking about it. diesel was $5.42/gal (on road). Unleaded was $4.85/gal. Over $100 to fill my pickup and I wasn't even below a 1/4 tank yet.
Who doesn't care about gas prices. He gets around in one of those rechargeable wheelchairs, supersized with a massive battery pack with a 100 mile range. He gets around slow and easy. Just like his personality.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:55 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:32 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:36 am Within the hour of the decision announced, Donald Trump released a statement essentially saying it was a bad decision. Totally funny watching the LSM go bat shit pulling that story off their websites within minutes. See- it doesn't fit the narrative.
This one?: https://www.chron.com/politics/article/ ... 264232.php

"Trump privately called a Roe v. Wade reversal 'bad' for his party

The decision, Trump has told friends and advisers, will anger suburban women and lead to a backlash against Republicans in the November midterm elections."
To be honest, every since I became a mature adult capable of forming my own opinions (I'm hoping like all of us that SaltyD will get there some day), I've considered the abortion issue from both sides, weighed the options, listen to the arguments and in the end I lean pretty Pro-Choice. But the bottom line it's an issue that doesn't even register as mildly important to me or anything I even think about.
Your concern for my future well being is appreciated. Your continued ignorance is impressive as well.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

saltydog wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:34 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:36 am Within the hour of the decision announced, Donald Trump released a statement essentially saying it was a bad decision. Totally funny watching the LSM go bat shit pulling that story off their websites within minutes. See- it doesn't fit the narrative.

The decision, Trump has told friends and advisers, will anger suburban women and lead to a backlash against Republicans in the November midterm elections."
To be honest, every since I became a mature adult capable of forming my own opinions (I'm hoping like all of us that SaltyD will get there some day), I've considered the abortion issue from both sides, weighed the options, listen to the arguments and in the end I lean pretty Pro-Choice. But the bottom line it's an issue that doesn't even register as mildly important to me or anything I even think about.
Your concern for my future well being is appreciated. Your continued ignorance is impressive as well.
Oops, sorry. Thought you had already left for the weekend before the next liberal disaster strikes early next week.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:16 am

Oops, sorry. Thought you had already left for the weekend before the next liberal disaster strikes early next week.
You're not sorry. It's ok. I dislike you less than most on here.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

"white life"

LOL
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:30 am "white life"

LOL
Obviously she's trying to say right to life. But ok.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

One of the latest things I've read is a "friend" of Ivanka's claiming that she'd had an abortion in high school. And Ivanka's on record as being against abortion.

https://radaronline.com/p/lauren-santo- ... -abortion/

P.S. Though I think the ex-friend is kind of scummy for outing Ivanka
Last edited by FSchmertz on Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

I've always been torn on abortion. I can see the point of people that think it's killing a human, but I also see where it's wrong to force women to have babies.

I guess my position is, I wish there weren't any abortions, but I'm unwilling to make them illegal.

P.S. And no, I don't think they were a constitutional right. That Roe v Wade ruling was always kinda shaky. If folks want it to be legal nationally, they should pass a law. And even that might be unconstitutional (states rights).
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:33 am One of the latest things I've read is a "friend" of Ivanka's claiming that she'd had an abortion in high school. And Ivanka's on record as being against abortion.

https://radaronline.com/p/lauren-santo- ... -abortion/

P.S. Though I think the ex-friend is kind of scummy for outing Ivanka
Even if it is true there are lots of women who have had abortions that have changed their stance and/or regret their decision. The "friend" is trying for a "gotcha" and all Ivanka would have to say is: "Yeah, I had one and I think about it and regret it every day."
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:41 am I've always been torn on abortion. I can see the point of people that think it's killing a human, but I also see where it's wrong to force women to have babies.

I guess my position is, I wish there weren't any abortions, but I'm unwilling to make them illegal.

P.S. And no, I don't think they were a constitutional right. That Roe v Wade ruling was always kinda shaky. If folks want it to be legal nationally, they should pass a law. And even that might be unconstitutional (states rights).
I think this sums up a lot of people including myself.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:00 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:51 pm Why are the feminazis who scream the loudest in support of abortion always the women who are least likely to ever need one?
George Carlin delivered that joke better the first time 30+ years ago.
"Joke"?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:01 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:43 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:40 pm Sorry guys but this isn't about me.

It's about my child, who has fewer rights than my mother.

It's about healthcare, that's needed for those who the most in need.

I'm not going to pretend that there aren't "safe harbor" states, so there are ways to keep women safe.

Carry on with your celebration.
Because God forbid you tell her to she exercise any of the countless ways to avoid pregnancy.

For instance, NOT FUCKING is 100% effective. Or, if she's absolutely insistent upon fucking, tell her to fuck other girls -- actual girls, not the dudes liberals pretend are girls.
Of course, you could tell her to stick to anal, which Kerra and I have found to be completely effective. Strictly doing oral is another viable option.

These are effective, affordable suggestions that would negate the need for abortion for ANY woman, but it's like all the crybaby rioters upset over yesterday's decision lack the brainpower to think of them.
Your compassion and concern is appreciated. Enjoy the anal.
So in other words, you know I'm right. Gotcha.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:27 pm Except statistics show conservatives donate more money to charity than Libs. And maybe its as simple as they dont want the baby to get chopped to bits? Just maybe its as simple and basic as not killing the baby? All that other stuff is his projecting.
That statement is going to need some major confirmation. Any US 401c3 organization is a "charity". Technically even the NRA is a charity.

Most abortions, over 95%, are done by pills, not the old D&C. Nothing is getting chopped up. Nor what is coming out viable.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:42 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:27 pm Except statistics show conservatives donate more money to charity than Libs. And maybe its as simple as they dont want the baby to get chopped to bits? Just maybe its as simple and basic as not killing the baby? All that other stuff is his projecting.
That statement is going to need some major confirmation. Any US 401c3 organization is a "charity". Technically even the NRA is a charity.

Most abortions, over 95%, are done by pills, not the old D&C. Nothing is getting chopped up. Nor what is coming out viable.
viewtopic.php?p=165357&hilit=conservati ... re#p165357
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:41 am P.S. And no, I don't think they were a constitutional right. That Roe v Wade ruling was always kinda shaky. If folks want it to be legal nationally, they should pass a law. And even that might be unconstitutional (states rights).
Roe v Wade was based on the due process clause of the 14th Amendment that provides for the right to personal privacy, among other rights. It isn't an explicit right, but implicit. A woman should be able to make her own medical decisions with her provider without interference from the state ("state" in a broad sense). It's the same amendment by its equal protection clause that backs Loving v Virginia, which provide Justice Thomas with the right to have his marriage to a white woman recognized in all US states and territories. Do we respect the 14th Amendment, or do we not? Or do we think a person actually has no implicit right to "life, liberty, or property, without due process" and those are only vaporous words on an old dusty document.

As a defender of full abortion rights, I believe nobody is actually "pro-abortion". I know I'm not. It really would be nice if there were no need for the abortion procedure. That could be accomplished by good and dependable birth control for both parties. But guess which party is also working towards restrictions on the use of birth control and drugs like Plan B. Every child should be cherished and wanted. Unfortunately with life the way is it now, that is not always the way it works out.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia ... d-doc.html
https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/10- ... -amendment
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:50 pm
:?:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Some of you Trumper fucks need a refresher

Biker

Post by Biker »

You people did this to her

Biker

Post by Biker »

Lets fucking go!!! First stop, Florida :twisted:

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nship.html
Green Day Star Billie Joe Armstrong says 'F*** America' during London concert and claims he's renouncing his citizenship and moving to UK in wake of SCOTUS overruling Roe
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:27 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nship.html
Green Day Star Billie Joe Armstrong says 'F*** America' during London concert and claims he's renouncing his citizenship and moving to UK in wake of SCOTUS overruling Roe
They never follow through
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:25 pm Lets fucking go!!! First stop, Florida :twisted:

The real crisis is failure of the educational system. Just the way you dims want the voters. Stoopid, emotional, and ill-informed. You abortion lovers can virtue signal now to your bleeding heart’s content by pushing for state law to codify fetus death by suction and curettege.

This is what it’s all about.
A dilation and curettage procedure, also called a D&C, is a surgical procedure in which the cervix (lower, narrow part of the uterus) is dilated (expanded) so that the uterine lining (endometrium) can be scraped with a curette (spoon-shaped instrument) to remove abnormal tissues.
Abnormal, unwanted, whatever.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

saltydog wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:18 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:16 am

You're not sorry. It's ok. I dislike you less than most on here.
Aaaw, turns out SaltyD is really just a softie at heart and doesn't have the tail and horns like we've been told