The End of Roe vs. Wade

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

Post by Who »

It’s nice to see the communists having a good laugh. Get ready though this court is making decisions based on Religion, not the law or constitution.

I can hardly wait to hear Animal bitch about being arrested for missing Sunday services.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:13 pm It’s nice to see the communists having a good laugh. Get ready though this court is making decisions based on Religion, not the law or constitution.

I can hardly wait to hear Animal bitch about being arrested for missing Sunday services.
calm down Karen. :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:13 pm It’s nice to see the communists having a good laugh. Get ready though this court is making decisions based on Religion, not the law or constitution.

How is allowing states to decide for themselves "based on religion"?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:54 pm

he's just being an overly dramatic cunt. Remember he's the same guy that openly weeped after the school shooting in Uvalde and hasn't even mentioned the 51 dead women and children and immigrants in the abandoned truck in San Antonio. I think he mentioned something about narratives and how people react when things fit theirs.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:04 pm

he's just being an overly dramatic cunt. Remember he's the same guy that openly weeped after the school shooting in Uvalde and hasn't even mentioned the 51 dead women and children and immigrants in the abandoned truck in San Antonio. I think he mentioned something about narratives and how people react when things fit theirs.
Forget about their other ruling for the coach praying on the sidelines?

Next up , prayer in public schools, sensing a pattern?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:37 pm

it was a SLAUGHTER! 51 dead!
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:39 pm

They were all shot by an 18 year old kid?

Or were they in this country illegally?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:45 pm

if you don't care, you don't care. just don't pretend to care about children's deaths in one instance and completely not give a fuck in another.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:48 pm

if you don't care, you don't care. just don't pretend to care about children's deaths in one instance and completely not give a fuck in another.
I know you can’t be This dumb.

19 children in school with some expectation of safety vs a bunch of illegal aliens that knew there was a strong possibility of what happened, happening.

Now the folks that scammed the illegals should be strung up by their balls.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:54 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:48 pm

I know you can’t be This dumb.

19 children in school with some expectation of safety vs a bunch of illegal aliens that knew there was a strong possibility of what happened, happening.

Now the folks that scammed the illegals should be strung up by their balls.
how about the people that gave these people the hope they needed to risk the journey in the first place? The people that provide the hope but not the protection from the dangers that every single one of us know face them along the way? What should be done to those people?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I'll take 'Things that never happened' for $400, Alex
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:36 pm I'll take 'Things that never happened' for $400, Alex
the tip off is when they follow it up with "No joke".
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

They said he could do it. Its not a religious issue its a first amendment/freedom of speech issue. Its no different than them saying he can sing "Sweet Home Alabama" after the game.
The pattern seems to be that they support democracy (allowing the states to decide for themselves) and freedom of speech.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

the way i heard it explained was that they ruled like they did because this coach did it AFTER the game and it was all voluntary and included anyone (including other team players/coaches) to join. They said if the coach had done it DURING the game, like at half time, it would have probably been a different ruling. The ruling was more a ruling on when a coach is under employment rules and when he is not. But leave it to Who to come up with a religious/political angle.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:13 pm the way i heard it explained was that they ruled like they did because this coach did it AFTER the game and it was all voluntary and included anyone (including other team players/coaches) to join. They said if the coach had done it DURING the game, like at half time, it would have probably been a different ruling. The ruling was more a ruling on when a coach is under employment rules and when he is not. But leave it to Who to come up with a religious/political angle.
Separation. Of. Church. And. State.

The fundamental reasoning behind the creation of the United States.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:47 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:13 pm the way i heard it explained was that they ruled like they did because this coach did it AFTER the game and it was all voluntary and included anyone (including other team players/coaches) to join. They said if the coach had done it DURING the game, like at half time, it would have probably been a different ruling. The ruling was more a ruling on when a coach is under employment rules and when he is not. But leave it to Who to come up with a religious/political angle.

what point are you making? that a person can't file a lawsuit if religion is involved?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:24 pm

what point are you making? that a person can't file a lawsuit if religion is involved?
The SCOTUS is being called The Taliban of Christianity
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:56 pm

The SCOTUS is being called The Taliban of Christianity
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

So you haven't heard? Religious freedom and all that history of colonization? Or do you choose what you want to pay attention to and willfully ignore historical fact? Good grief.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Yes the United States can not create and mandate a religion. Think early Church of England
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:24 am

Yes the United States can not create and mandate a religion. Think early Church of England
Don’t tell that to the SCOTUS
A Legend In His Own Mind

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Who wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:57 pm

No need. I bet each justice can pass a civics test with a higher score than you.
Probably can pass 9 out of 10 tests on varying subjects higher than you also.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:32 pm

No need. I bet each justice can pass a civics test with a higher score than you.
you are giving Who too much credit. Unless it was a test on toenail fungus and ringworms, I would bet on SCOTUS every single time.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:22 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:32 pm

you are giving Who too much credit. Unless it was a test on toenail fungus and ringworms, I would bet on SCOTUS every single time.
Or interpretations of a bible and what the founders should have written into the constitution.

Happy 4th of July
A Legend In His Own Mind