Happy Cinco

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Happy Cinco

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Re: Happy Cinco

Post by jsdspif »

I worked with a young guy who had a serious drinking problem.As in consuming large amounts of vodka and he didn't let work get in the way of that. We "closed up shop" in 2003 so I didn't see the guy for about 12 years or so,even though he lives near me. I know about where he lives in a nearby cul-de-sac (sp?) but not sure of his place and I drive by there from time to time. When I finally ran into him at the store one day it was may 5th and I said to him "I figured you'd be at a bar somewhere" and he was why? I said it's cinco de mayo and he said "I haven't had a drink in 9 years" and I was Great,how'd that come about? "the second time I woke up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning I knew I had to quit drinking".
When we worked together I went back to work one night to get something or other and heard like a snoring sound and looked and at the guys workbench there are legs on the floor so I go over and the guy was passed out on the floor. I actually first wondered if he was alive because he didn't seem to be breathing. He didn't drive because he just drank so much,so his dad would give him rides. I finally saw him draw a breath so I just let him be and continued trying to find what I was looking for. So then I hear "what are you doing here?" and I see him standing up as much as he can. I told him I've got that cot in the computer room and he's welcome to use it and he said "no way,if I layed down now I'd be out for the night" and I told him you've been out for the whole 15 minutes or so that I've been here and he said he had been sitting at his bench,so he wasn't even aware he had been passed out on the floor.
I was pretty happy to hear he quit drinking when he told me,super nice guy even what hammered,but he just needs the alcohol,to the extreme.
Anyway,enjoy some margeritas and may the fifth be with you
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

What if it was one guy with six guns?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:54 pm
jsdspif wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:50 pm I worked with a young guy who had a serious drinking problem.As in consuming large amounts of vodka and he didn't let work get in the way of that. We "closed up shop" in 2003 so I didn't see the guy for about 12 years or so,even though he lives near me. I know about where he lives in a nearby cul-de-sac (sp?) but not sure of his place and I drive by there from time to time. When I finally ran into him at the store one day it was may 5th and I said to him "I figured you'd be at a bar somewhere" and he was why? I said it's cinco de mayo and he said "I haven't had a drink in 9 years" and I was Great,how'd that come about? "the second time I woke up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning I knew I had to quit drinking".
When we worked together I went back to work one night to get something or other and heard like a snoring sound and looked and at the guys workbench there are legs on the floor so I go over and the guy was passed out on the floor. I actually first wondered if he was alive because he didn't seem to be breathing. He didn't drive because he just drank so much,so his dad would give him rides. I finally saw him draw a breath so I just let him be and continued trying to find what I was looking for. So then I hear "what are you doing here?" and I see him standing up as much as he can. I told him I've got that cot in the computer room and he's welcome to use it and he said "no way,if I layed down now I'd be out for the night" and I told him you've been out for the whole 15 minutes or so that I've been here and he said he had been sitting at his bench,so he wasn't even aware he had been passed out on the floor.
I was pretty happy to hear he quit drinking when he told me,super nice guy even what hammered,but he just needs the alcohol,to the extreme.
Anyway,enjoy some margeritas and may the fifth be with you
This may be your best story yet. :D
Yep
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

These are sort of how SaltyDog's posts in SFW read.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.