The Me Thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Re: The Me Thread

Post by disco.moon »

Blast wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:11 am Is it all local acts or are there bigger names?
It's regional acts from around NY, PA, NJ. It's a toned-down event at a persons property. It's acoustic and at night there's a HUGE bonfire. It's the first time in like three years that it's been put on so it'll be a pretty big turnout. It's a camp situation, so Ima be in my baller tent with an air mattress :lol:
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:23 am So I'll be going out to a small music fest tomorrow, I'll see CQ for the first time in a loooooooooong time. Y'all wanna relay any messages?
Does he walk around mumbling "CTC, CTC"
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

BigChiefin wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:28 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:23 am So I'll be going out to a small music fest tomorrow, I'll see CQ for the first time in a loooooooooong time. Y'all wanna relay any messages?
Usually incoherent angry ramblings about Biker's mod abuse.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:06 pm
BigChiefin wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:28 pm
Usually incoherent angry ramblings about Biker's mod abuse.
:lol:

Send him my love
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Yeah, tell him to stop being a pussy and start posting again. Nobody gives a shit about his "feelings". He should be healed up by now from all that pounding the keyboard for 18 hours/day for years on end. Plus, Ricky and Saltdog need help over in /pol/. Getting their asses handed to them daily. It's boring.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:31 pm
Yeah, tell him to stop being a pussy and start posting again. Nobody gives a shit about his "feelings". He should be healed up by now from all that pounding the keyboard for 18 hours/day for years on end. Plus, Ricky and Saltdog need help over in /pol/. Getting their asses handed to them daily. It's boring.
The Biden Administration is a train wreck, a sinking ship. Can't imagine any leftist wanting to go in and defend.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Biker wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:43 pm
The Biden Administration is a train wreck, a sinking ship. Can't imagine any leftist wanting to go in and defend.
I know of two who aren't posting anymore. Only took a year. :lol: :lol: After pounding on Trump with impunity for 5.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

:lol: yeah I'll give him that welcoming message.

Nah I really don't think he ever will.

It takes a certain person to take this place as love or family lol.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:34 pm

#FeelingsMatter
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

woohooguy wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:41 pm
Geist wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:43 am
woohooguy wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:54 pm
Geist wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:39 pm Impulse control issues here. Trying to stop drinking but Makers Mark was on sale for $20 a bottle, and I can't throw this case away
Better have a wee bottle of angostura bitters for that, heathen.
Never heard of that but i have the highest highball glass i could find
https://angosturabitters.com/portfolio/ ... c-bitters/

Legit is made in Trinidad and Tobago. Blend of herbs and spices, just a splash transforms bourbon on the rocks into the nectar of the gods.

You should know better.
Just got a bottle and holy fuck i was missing out
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

enjoy your liver failure.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:47 pm enjoy your liver failure.
I will now
Biker

Post by Biker »

If it makes him feel better, he has a white knight in QD
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Tell him to get a testosterone shot and come back. He can have his title back.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Tell him CTC said Hey. And tell him to go buy a real car. Camaro's are so Yesterday.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:35 pm

Tell him to go buy a real car. Like a Ford Taurus.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Biker wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:35 pm

#FeelingsMatter
No, no they don't.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:19 pm
Send him my love
He was a complete butthole. Not just to me but pretty much everyone. He bit my head off when I asked him a question - he gave a dickish response and I said "Well fuck me for asking a question right? TOUCHY MOTHERFUCKER!!" and I didn't speak to him the rest of the day. Fuck that noise.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:08 pm **BlueSpruce spam posting as usual**
Why the shit don't you get what thread titles or thread themes are a fucking thing???
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:04 am
Send him my love
He was a complete butthole. Not just to me but pretty much everyone. He bit my head off when I asked him a question - he gave a dickish response and I said "Well fuck me for asking a question right? TOUCHY MOTHERFUCKER!!" and I didn't speak to him the rest of the day. Fuck that noise.
So, pretty much his online personality going back years to old UJ. Fuck that asshole. Makes me feel good to give him so much online hell all these years. Never seemed right in the head. I know he never showed a wick of humor.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Send him my love
You've known him a long time. Was he like that before? He might be going through some shit right now.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Send him my love
8-)
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:54 am
Send him my love
You've known him a long time. Was he like that before? He might be going through some shit right now.
When I said I ran him hard, this is what I meant :lol:
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:19 am
Send him my love
So, pretty much his online personality going back years to old UJ. Fuck that asshole. Makes me feel good to give him so much online hell all these years. Never seemed right in the head. I know he never showed a wick of humor.
Humor to you is different than humor to the rest of the world.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

rule34 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:05 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:19 am
Send him my love
Humor to you is different than humor to the rest of the world.
What CTC knows about humor wouldn't fill a shot glass.