The Me Thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!
User avatar
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:04 am
Location: South Texas
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.
Occupation: Oilfield Exploration / Fishing Guide

Re: The Me Thread

#76

Post by Hydroseismic »

Who wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:17 am
Hydroseismic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:24 pm Well I turned 50 today. I feel like I'm barely starting to I've my best life.
Happy birthday kid
Thanks old timer
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#77

Post by disco.moon »

Cyberhonky wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:51 am I'm a run of the mill aquarius. For some reason I have a thing for numbers, I can remember contract numbers etc from 20+ years ago.

I have my own cooking page on FB and just got back from a week long race where I cooked for the crew- zero complaints, and no, they're not dead :D
That's really cool!!
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#78

Post by disco.moon »

So the brunch went really well! The BF's hollandaise separated though and he was furious. He kind of saved it, so it wasn't a total loss. I had two toddlers running all over my house and the made it to the drum set in the basement and my very old Blow- Mold Santa and almost destroyed it before their parents intervened.

Have you all heard of "gentle parenting" ? It's fucking retarded.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5298
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: The Me Thread

#79

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:57 am So the brunch went really well! The BF's hollandaise separated though and he was furious. He kind of saved it, so it wasn't a total loss. I had two toddlers running all over my house and the made it to the drum set in the basement and my very old Blow- Mold Santa and almost destroyed it before their parents intervened.

Have you all heard of "gentle parenting" ? It's fucking retarded.
What's a Blow-Mold Santa?
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#80

Post by disco.moon »

It's actually "Blo-Mold" collector stuff

Image
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5298
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: The Me Thread

#81

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:07 pm It's actually "Blo-Mold" collector stuff

Image
When you said Blow, :shocked: :shocked: I was afraid to ask
User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: The Me Thread

#82

Post by Geist »

disco.moon wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:57 am So the brunch went really well! The BF's hollandaise separated though and he was furious. He kind of saved it, so it wasn't a total loss. I had two toddlers running all over my house and the made it to the drum set in the basement and my very old Blow- Mold Santa and almost destroyed it before their parents intervened.

Have you all heard of "gentle parenting" ? It's fucking retarded.
What kind of mustard did he use? This is important
User avatar
woohooguy
Forum God
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 7:29 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#83

Post by woohooguy »

Geist wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:43 am
woohooguy wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:54 pm
Geist wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:39 pm Impulse control issues here. Trying to stop drinking but Makers Mark was on sale for $20 a bottle, and I can't throw this case away
Better have a wee bottle of angostura bitters for that, heathen.
Never heard of that but i have the highest highball glass i could find
https://angosturabitters.com/portfolio/ ... c-bitters/

Legit is made in Trinidad and Tobago. Blend of herbs and spices, just a splash transforms bourbon on the rocks into the nectar of the gods.

You should know better.
"stupid ass bitch ass bitch“
User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: The Me Thread

#84

Post by Geist »

woohooguy wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:41 pm
Geist wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:43 am
woohooguy wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:54 pm
Geist wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:39 pm Impulse control issues here. Trying to stop drinking but Makers Mark was on sale for $20 a bottle, and I can't throw this case away
Better have a wee bottle of angostura bitters for that, heathen.
Never heard of that but i have the highest highball glass i could find
https://angosturabitters.com/portfolio/ ... c-bitters/

Legit is made in Trinidad and Tobago. Blend of herbs and spices, just a splash transforms bourbon on the rocks into the nectar of the gods.

You should know better.
On it. Might even try their meatloaf burger recipe
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#85

Post by disco.moon »

Geist wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:26 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:57 am So the brunch went really well! The BF's hollandaise separated though and he was furious. He kind of saved it, so it wasn't a total loss. I had two toddlers running all over my house and the made it to the drum set in the basement and my very old Blow- Mold Santa and almost destroyed it before their parents intervened.

Have you all heard of "gentle parenting" ? It's fucking retarded.
What kind of mustard did he use? This is important
Mustard? Idk that he uses mustard. But then again I don't know shit about shit in the kitchen.
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#86

Post by disco.moon »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:11 pm
When you said Blow, :shocked: :shocked: I was afraid to ask
Oh, I doubt that.
User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: The Me Thread

#87

Post by Geist »

disco.moon wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:37 am
Geist wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:26 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:57 am So the brunch went really well! The BF's hollandaise separated though and he was furious. He kind of saved it, so it wasn't a total loss. I had two toddlers running all over my house and the made it to the drum set in the basement and my very old Blow- Mold Santa and almost destroyed it before their parents intervened.

Have you all heard of "gentle parenting" ? It's fucking retarded.
What kind of mustard did he use? This is important
Mustard? Idk that he uses mustard. But then again I don't know shit about shit in the kitchen.
It's important to emulsify properly! Get the man some grey poupon
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8031
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: The Me Thread

#88

Post by Charliesheen »

Personal best gambling last night.

Lost $350 in about 5 minutes at a $25 craps table at Caesars.

Leaving vegas with a whimper.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#89

Post by disco.moon »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:54 pm Personal best gambling last night.

Lost $350 in about 5 minutes at a $25 craps table at Caesars.

Leaving vegas with a whimper.
How was the hotel birthday sex? Hotel sex is the best.
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#90

Post by disco.moon »

Geist wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:58 pm
disco.moon wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:37 am
Geist wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:26 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:57 am So the brunch went really well! The BF's hollandaise separated though and he was furious. He kind of saved it, so it wasn't a total loss. I had two toddlers running all over my house and the made it to the drum set in the basement and my very old Blow- Mold Santa and almost destroyed it before their parents intervened.

Have you all heard of "gentle parenting" ? It's fucking retarded.
What kind of mustard did he use? This is important
Mustard? Idk that he uses mustard. But then again I don't know shit about shit in the kitchen.
It's important to emulsify properly! Get the man some grey poupon
I texted him and he said that's what he uses. I don't pay attention. I even bought the wrong ham. He had to go back to the store and buy the correct kind. I kinda suck.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2504
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#91

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:54 pm Personal best gambling last night.

Lost $350 in about 5 minutes at a $25 craps table at Caesars.

Leaving vegas with a whimper.
Pass-line bets?

I prefer the electronic craps to tables (the one with the rear view mirror sized dice). Not video.

Although nothing beats the mood at a hot real table
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#92

Post by disco.moon »

I still can't sleep for shit. Got a good 3 hours with a sleeping pill and now I'm just furious. Don't start with the "get somE eXeXise" fuck you i exercise plenty i last 40 motherfucking pounds from it. Some people can't fucking sleep AGGHHHHHHHHHHG I WANNA STAB SOMEONE.
Antknot
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5405
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: The Me Thread

#93

Post by Antknot »

Sympathies, bet you ran yourself down cleaning from Sundays guests.
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#94

Post by disco.moon »

Oh snap. No, it dawned on me that I had THREE coffees yesterday and I ate a whole ass bag of Skittles at like 8 pm. It's a hell of my own making (as is tradition), but goddammit i love Skittles you guys.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8031
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: The Me Thread

#95

Post by Charliesheen »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:28 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:54 pm Personal best gambling last night.

Lost $350 in about 5 minutes at a $25 craps table at Caesars.

Leaving vegas with a whimper.
Pass-line bets?

I prefer the electronic craps to tables (the one with the rear view mirror sized dice). Not video.

Although nothing beats the mood at a hot real table
Yep. Come bets move to the line where I do odds bets. And I do at least 3x odds on my pass bets. Hit one 8 and pressed it up. Then crapped out. Too late to lick my wounds @ the buffet.

I like the mechanical tables too. I was up a couple hundred on them.

We got adjoining rooms. So nobody got a wet spot. 😎
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20889
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#96

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:22 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:28 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:54 pm Personal best gambling last night.

Lost $350 in about 5 minutes at a $25 craps table at Caesars.

Leaving vegas with a whimper.
Pass-line bets?

I prefer the electronic craps to tables (the one with the rear view mirror sized dice). Not video.

Although nothing beats the mood at a hot real table
Yep. Come bets move to the line where I do odds bets. And I do at least 3x odds on my pass bets. Hit one 8 and pressed it up. Then crapped out. Too late to lick my wounds @ the buffet.

I like the mechanical tables too. I was up a couple hundred on them.

We got adjoining rooms. So nobody got a wet spot. 😎
i do the same thing. I don't play the come bets. I place odds. While I am waiting on the table to heat up, I put a line bet on and then take 3x odds on it. Then if the line bet isn't a 6 or 8, i place bets on 6 and 8 with 2x odds. i stick with that until it feels like things are going well, then I will start bumping the odds up after 2 wins. And then eventually I start placing bets on 5 and 9 with 2x odds and doing the same. That's when it really starts making money if the dice are good. If the point becomes 6 or 8, then i double the bet when i place it on the other one.
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#97

Post by disco.moon »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:22 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:28 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:54 pm Personal best gambling last night.

Lost $350 in about 5 minutes at a $25 craps table at Caesars.

Leaving vegas with a whimper.
Pass-line bets?

I prefer the electronic craps to tables (the one with the rear view mirror sized dice). Not video.

Although nothing beats the mood at a hot real table
Yep. Come bets move to the line where I do odds bets. And I do at least 3x odds on my pass bets. Hit one 8 and pressed it up. Then crapped out. Too late to lick my wounds @ the buffet.

I like the mechanical tables too. I was up a couple hundred on them.

We got adjoining rooms. So nobody got a wet spot. 😎
Nice. But no cuddles? That's cold man.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20889
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#98

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:06 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:22 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:28 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:54 pm Personal best gambling last night.

Lost $350 in about 5 minutes at a $25 craps table at Caesars.

Leaving vegas with a whimper.
Pass-line bets?

I prefer the electronic craps to tables (the one with the rear view mirror sized dice). Not video.

Although nothing beats the mood at a hot real table
Yep. Come bets move to the line where I do odds bets. And I do at least 3x odds on my pass bets. Hit one 8 and pressed it up. Then crapped out. Too late to lick my wounds @ the buffet.

I like the mechanical tables too. I was up a couple hundred on them.

We got adjoining rooms. So nobody got a wet spot. 😎
Nice. But no cuddles? That's cold man.
if he had read the internet instruction manual he would have known that was the part where he was supposed to say "I pounded that shit so hard if she had some bubble gum on her ass she'd have been stuck to the ceiling.
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#99

Post by disco.moon »

So, I'm in the market for a new orange boy kitten. I've turned in two applications to rescues and only heard back from one stating the cats I was interested in "just went home with someone, but there are other cats available!"

What grinds my gears about these rescues anymore is that they make the adopting person feel like crap because some of us are "choosey". Like, I just had a cat die in December and it broke my fucking heart. Why would I want to adopt an 18 year old cat?? Just to go through that again? You never realize how tough it is to get an animal when you have to go through a shit ton of liberals to get one.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1024
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Re: The Me Thread

#100

Post by rule34 »

For one, a lot of people think kittens are so cute so they get one. Once the kitten has become an adult it is no longer cute anymore so a lot of them end up back at the pound or dumped in the country side which is how I got my Alley. I for one like to start out with a kitten or puppy and have them for a long full life. Alley was probably 6 or 7 months old when she showed up.
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West
Post Reply