Mueller Report

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Mueller Report

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:34 am Deluded fantasy land. Trumps campaign was loaded with criminals. Even his inauguration is being investigated
No big deal if its true, right? Because, you know, Trump.
Gorka was a member of the administration, I don't find him credible
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... department

Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source

In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.

But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

John Solomon, repeated purveyor of made up stuff, claims to have read hundreds of secret documents and be outing a secret agent. Just what does it take to set off beagle's bullshit detector?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Opinion piece

By Captain Bartholomew Marion Quint

President Donald John Trump is illiterate.

Thank you for your time
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/politics ... index.html

The Feds must be controlled by the Russian bots.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:07 pm Opinion piece

Thank you for your time

This is true. Just ask alcaida and some peopel

I blame Biker.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Thank you for your time
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Thank you for your time
Barf? Not in here buddy, this is a Mercedes!
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

When asked about whether Trump committed obstruction Mueller responds: "I'm not supportive of that analytical charge"

Obviously a traitor to the cause.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:01 pm When asked about whether Trump committed obstruction Mueller responds: "I'm not supportive of that analytical charge"

During his questioning of Robert Mueller, Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, a Democrat from New York, outlined why he believed the President had committed obstruction of justice:

"The investigation found substantial evidence that when the President ordered Don McGahn to fire the special counsel and then lie about it, Donald Trump, one, committed an obstructive act. Two, connected to the initial proceeding. Three, did so with corrupt intent. Those are the elements of obstruction of justice," he said.
Jeffries added: "This is the United States of America. No one is above the law. No one. The President must be held accountable one way or the other."

Mueller responded that he was "not supportive" of Jeffries' analysis, but said it's not "out of the ballpark."

"Let me just say, if I might, I don't subscribe necessarily to your -- to the way you analyze that. I’m not saying it’s out of the ballpark, but I'm not supportive of that analytical charge."
wut?
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

So Mueller doesn't agree with the claim he obstructed justice. Fucker.

Maybe this is an attempt to justify why Democrats haven't impeached yet?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Lieu: "The reason you did not indict Donald Trump... is because of the OLC decision. Is that correct?"

Mueller: "That is correct."
Congressman: "Could you charge the President with a crime after he left office?"

Mueller: "Yes."
The sole reason your president was not indicted was because of the DOJ policy which says they can't. Delusional trump fans will just never grasp this.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I think impeachment would be a waste of time and resources, look how well it went when Clinton was impeached. Congress and the President have shit to do, so get after it you partisan hacks.

Trump is a narcissistic idiot, but he is the President and this country needs to fix a lot of shit.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:34 pm
beagleboy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:01 pm When asked about whether Trump committed obstruction Mueller responds: "I'm not supportive of that analytical charge"

Yep. This isnt going well for Democrats.
Spoken like a true Democrat. I think it's going very well. Democrats are getting Mueller to again say that there was Obstruction by the President trying to stop the investigation and there was Russian interference with the election that was encouraged by the trump campaign. Trump is a criminal.

Republicans...what about Clinton, Janet Reno, Ken Starr eeeeeekkkkkkkk the lovers Strzok and Page? You guys suck.
I blame Biker.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

From the very little I just watched, I feel bad for Mueller. He looks like he's got one foot in the grave.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:52 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:44 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:34 pm

Yep. This isnt going well for Democrats.
Spoken like a true Democrat. I think it's going very well. Democrats are getting Mueller to again say that there was Obstruction by the President trying to stop the investigation and there was Russian interference with the election that was encouraged by the trump campaign. Trump is a criminal.

Republicans...what about Clinton, Janet Reno, Ken Starr eeeeeekkkkkkkk the lovers Strzok and Page? You guys suck.
Thats quite a rosy spin, considering he was asked point blank on obstruction and stated that there was not a case for it

Except for the 10 instances of obstruction
I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

As far as charges after Trump's presidency, don't hold your breath. This whole thing will no longer be important to the opposition, and will be forgotten.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

"Among the most shocking of these incidents (in Mueller's report), President Trump ordered his White House counsel to have you fired and then to lie and deny that it ever happened; he ordered his former campaign manager to convince the recused attorney general to step in and limit your work; and he attempted to prevent witnesses from cooperating with your investigation," Nadler said.

"Although department policy barred you from indicting the president for this conduct, you made clear that he is not exonerated," Nadler added. "Any other person who acted this way would have been charged with a crime. And in this nation, not even the president is above the law."
Under questioning from Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., Mueller agreed it was "correct" to say that Trump asked former White House Counsel Don McGahn to is misrepresent facts he knew to be accurate to defend the president.

"So it's fair to say the president tried to protect himself by asking staff to falsify records relevant to an ongoing investigation?" Richmond asked.

"I would say that's generally the summary," Mueller agreed
I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:58 pm "Among the most shocking of these incidents (in Mueller's report), President Trump ordered his White House counsel to have you fired and then to lie and deny that it ever happened; he ordered his former campaign manager to convince the recused attorney general to step in and limit your work; and he attempted to prevent witnesses from cooperating with your investigation," Nadler said.

"Although department policy barred you from indicting the president for this conduct, you made clear that he is not exonerated," Nadler added. "Any other person who acted this way would have been charged with a crime. And in this nation, not even the president is above the law."
Under questioning from Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., Mueller agreed it was "correct" to say that Trump asked former White House Counsel Don McGahn to is misrepresent facts he knew to be accurate to defend the president.

"So it's fair to say the president tried to protect himself by asking staff to falsify records relevant to an ongoing investigation?" Richmond asked.

Impeach away, my friend.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:59 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:58 pm "Among the most shocking of these incidents (in Mueller's report), President Trump ordered his White House counsel to have you fired and then to lie and deny that it ever happened; he ordered his former campaign manager to convince the recused attorney general to step in and limit your work; and he attempted to prevent witnesses from cooperating with your investigation," Nadler said.

Impeach away, my friend.

Nothing would make me happier. Talk to Nancy
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:59 pm Impeach away, my friend.
If he's a criminal and committed treason as has been accused, any reasonable person would impeach him immediately. The Democrats just passed the $15 minimum wage knowing the Senate would reject it - so they are willing to do things they know fail. For some reason this is beyond reasonable.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:14 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:59 pm Impeach away, my friend.
If he's a criminal and committed treason as has been accused, any reasonable person would impeach him immediately. The Democrats just passed the $15 minimum wage knowing the Senate would reject it - so they are willing to do things they know fail. For some reason this is beyond reasonable.
How many times did the Republicans vote to repeal Obama care while Obama was president?

60?

Then when they had Congress and the presidency didn't?
wut?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

He hasn't been accused of treason. He is plainly guilty of obstruction though and hasn't been indicted solely because he is a sitting president. As Mueller has said, it was not open to him to indict a sitting president. It is for congress to impeach, and because your corrupted system of checks and balances has failed, it's not a viable option. The GOP and their voters support his collusion, obstruction and open racism, because he is on their team.

Pelosi's calculation is purely political, we all know the senate court will acquit regardless of evidence, so it is simply a question of which side the political theatre works better for.