Mueller Report

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: Mueller Report

Post by beagleboy »

Russians hacked our voting machines and did absolutely nothing!

News at 11.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:49 pm Don, capt and Hammy will NEVER GIVE UP! :lol:
TDS level: critical
You understand your president was elected with the aid of a hostile foreign power, and he has committed perjury and obstruction of justice whilst in office?

I just don't understand the level of blind partisan hackery necessary to overlook these facts because he's on 'your team'.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

beagleboy wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:40 pm

Jimmy Dore is a far left comedian with show - huge Bernie supporter. I think he got his start on Young Turks. It's pretty funny.
The guy doing the John Bolton cosplay looks concerned. :lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:42 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:49 pm Don, capt and Hammy will NEVER GIVE UP! :lol:
TDS level: critical
You understand your president was elected with the aid of a hostile foreign power, and he has committed perjury and obstruction of justice whilst in office?

I just don't understand the level of blind partisan hackery necessary to overlook these facts because he's on 'your team'.
The hostile power that swayed the election was a lazy p.o.s. candidate who ignored 3/4 of the country, resulting in the party's failure to win enough electoral college votes.

Perfessor elbow patches is the one with blinders. And Biden is the only dim so far on record accepting Cankle's loss.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:13 pm
“I think he made headway because we stopped talking to our base,” Biden said regarding Trump’s 2016 performance. “And that’s not a criticism of Hillary [Clinton]. It’s just the way in which we got sucked into the last election talking about whether he touched women or whether, you know, it all got into … we didn’t talk much about the issues.”
Yep. All the bs AH spewed about this being a conspiracy theory. When all along it was the dims who worked with the russkies.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

DandyDon wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:21 pm
beagleboy wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:40 pm

Jimmy Dore is a far left comedian with show - huge Bernie supporter. I think he got his start on Young Turks. It's pretty funny.
The guy doing the John Bolton cosplay looks concerned. :lol:
:lol: I kept thinking that was him.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

'Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.'

First on Fox: Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

Durham filed a motion on Feb. 11 focused on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent. Sussmann has pleaded not guilty.

The indictment against Sussmann, says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

DECLASSIFIED TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE DOCS TO DATE: WHAT TO KNOW

But Durham's filing on Feb. 11, in a section titled "Factual Background," reveals that Sussmann "had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including a technology executive (Tech Executive 1) at a U.S.-based internet company (Internet Company 1) and the Clinton campaign."

Durham’s filing said Sussmann’s "billing records reflect" that he "repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations."

The filing revealed that Sussmann and the Tech Executive had met and communicated with another law partner, who was serving as General Counsel to the Clinton campaign. Sources told Fox News that lawyer is Marc Elias, who worked at the law firm Perkins Coie.

Durham's filing states that in July 2016, the tech executive worked with Sussmann, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm 1 on behalf of the Clinton campaign, numerous cyber researchers and employees at multiple internet companies to "assemble the purported data and white papers."

"In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data," the filing states. "Tech Executive-1 also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract."

"Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia," Durham states. "In doing so, Tech Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain 'VIPs,' referring to individuals at Law Firm-1 and the Clinton campaign."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

The Mueller Report report?

I thought Trump tore that up and flushed it down his toilet.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Huh. Shocker. I suppose maybe one day all of the dirty shit that happened to Trump will come out.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:39 pm Huh. Shocker. I suppose maybe one day all of the dirty shit that happened to Trump will come out.
:rolling: :rolling:
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Who wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:39 pm Huh. Shocker. I suppose maybe one day all of the dirty shit that happened to Trump will come out.
No, it's not a joke, they actually believe that shit :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:27 pm
Damn, so the Steele Dossier wasnt generally debunked?
Clinton and the DNC didnt pay for the Dossier?
The government spying on the Trump campaign because of the debunked dossier didnt happen?
The media didnt purposely bury the Hunter Biden laptop?
The media didnt purposely ignore Hunter Bidens corrupt dealings?
The media didnt actively cover for Biden while he hid in his basement during the campaign?
The above story didnt happen?
Newsrooms across America werent actively and purposefully negative toward all things Trump?

Believing that dirty shit happened to Trump isnt as far fetched as you fucks thinking it DIDNT.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

The end justifies the means, eh I love to be buttfucked?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:13 pm
I can understand Who not being able to put 2+2 together because he's incredibly retarded but I always thought Schmertz had a streak of logic in him. How much has to come out before some people accept that some nefarious shit was going down? It IS possible for Trump to be an asshole and still have some questionable shit happen. Those 2 things can and do coexist.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

They just say “nu-uh”.

It’s enough for them.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:39 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:13 pm
I can understand Who not being able to put 2+2 together because he's incredibly retarded but I always thought Schmertz had a streak of logic in him. How much has to come out before some people accept that some nefarious shit was going down? It IS possible for Trump to be an asshole and still have some questionable shit happen. Those 2 things can and do coexist.
Except He isn't an asshole. But yes, nefarious shit was done, and continues to be done, by the crooked left.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker

Post by Biker »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:13 pm
The non-Fox media became the propaganda wing of the Democrat party years ago.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I think we're starting to see why Mueller was so careful with his wording.
Its starting to look like lots more shit for the Lefties to ignore is going to be coming out.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

:violin:
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Who wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:39 am:violin:
:roll: :P
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Weird.

Top FBI Agent Involved In Trump-Russia Probe Arrested For Allegedly Conspiring With Russian Oligarch
https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-fbi- ... n-oligarch