There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

#26

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:57 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:44 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:39 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:32 pm

The document cited in the articles contains nothing to indicate the vaccine was linked to deaths.
I wonder if a researcher would look for a common denominator amongst the group. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what it would be?
millions of people vaccinated world wide. and the study cherry picks cases that they randomly deemed "adverse effects" and then they report deaths from whatever the deaths were from.

basically, it says that if you do anything with millions of people you will have 1,223 of them die from something. breaking news.

its real clear to "most" people what that study is attempting to do.
But it wasnt millions, it was 39,000. Over three months. You're having a difficult time separating the trial deaths and the VAERS deaths. Or perhaps youre purposely being obtuse

And yes, with 30k deaths out of the millions of jabs taken, that is certainly lower than the trials, so I assume Pfizer made some adjustments to lower the risk of death.
actually, someone made some adjustments when they put that study out.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

#27

Post by Animal »

whoever put that study out, wanted the results to sound as if they had a closed testing group of 39,000 people that got a vaccine. And then out of that closed group, 1,223 of them died because of the vaccine. That's what the intent of that study is trying to suggest. And fortunately for them, there are thousands of people like you that push that message all over the place hoping for morons like cassandra to come along and lap it up like spilled semen on two for one night at the glory hole.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

#28

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:04 pm whoever put that study out, wanted the results to sound as if they had a closed testing group of 39,000 people that got a vaccine.
FOR FUCKS SAKES>>>>>>IT'S PFIZERS OWN CLINICAL TRAILS!!!! THEIR OWN DOCUMENTS!!!
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

#29

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:08 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:04 pm whoever put that study out, wanted the results to sound as if they had a closed testing group of 39,000 people that got a vaccine.
FOR FUCKS SAKES>>>>>>IT'S PFIZERS OWN CLINICAL TRAILS!!!! THEIR OWN DOCUMENTS!!!
Its a cherry picked set of numbers from that. you know this. you know exactly the point that someone tried to make with how they presented it.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

#30

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:15 pm
Image

39000 participants and 1223 deaths. Statistically thats a very high death rate for a 3 month period, no?
Look, let's look at what you are selling here. You say that this is a study done by Pfizer and published by Pfizer that shows they had a testing group of 39,000 participants. And out of those 39,000 participants 1,223 of them died because of the vaccine. No?

So, let's assume you aren't bat shit crazy. Let's look and see what happened to the other 37,777 people in this test group.

Well, first of all 19,582 of them are recovering or they managed to recover.
Then 520 of them recovered but are now stuck with some pre-existing condition that they had.
11,361 of them have not recovered yet.
1,223 of them died.
And no one has heard from the other 9,400 people in the study.

Its weird that no one was fine and dandy after the vaccine. Every single one of them had a problem that they either had to recover from, did not recover from or died from.

Can you even imagine how fucking stupid someone would have to be to think that is a legitimate presentation of any findings?
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

#31

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:24 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:15 pm
Image

39000 participants and 1223 deaths. Statistically thats a very high death rate for a 3 month period, no?
Look, let's look at what you are selling here. You say that this is a study done by Pfizer and published by Pfizer that shows they had a testing group of 39,000 participants. And out of those 39,000 participants 1,223 of them died because of the vaccine. No?

So, let's assume you aren't bat shit crazy. Let's look and see what happened to the other 37,777 people in this test group.

Well, first of all 19,582 of them are recovering or they managed to recover.
Then 520 of them recovered but are now stuck with some pre-existing condition that they had.
11,361 of them have not recovered yet.
1,223 of them died.
And no one has heard from the other 9,400 people in the study.

Its weird that no one was fine and dandy after the vaccine. Every single one of them had a problem that they either had to recover from, did not recover from or died from.

Can you even imagine how fucking stupid someone would have to be to think that is a legitimate presentation of any findings?
You know what........ this is from the clincal trial adverse reactions after the jab, not the entire study. Mea culpa, my bad

That being said, I wonder how many participants there were?
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

#32

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:29 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:24 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:15 pm
Image

39000 participants and 1223 deaths. Statistically thats a very high death rate for a 3 month period, no?
Look, let's look at what you are selling here. You say that this is a study done by Pfizer and published by Pfizer that shows they had a testing group of 39,000 participants. And out of those 39,000 participants 1,223 of them died because of the vaccine. No?

So, let's assume you aren't bat shit crazy. Let's look and see what happened to the other 37,777 people in this test group.

Well, first of all 19,582 of them are recovering or they managed to recover.
Then 520 of them recovered but are now stuck with some pre-existing condition that they had.
11,361 of them have not recovered yet.
1,223 of them died.
And no one has heard from the other 9,400 people in the study.

Its weird that no one was fine and dandy after the vaccine. Every single one of them had a problem that they either had to recover from, did not recover from or died from.

Can you even imagine how fucking stupid someone would have to be to think that is a legitimate presentation of any findings?
You know what........ this is from the clincal trial adverse reactions after the jab, not the entire study. Mea culpa, my bad

That being said, I wonder how many participants there were?
there weren't participants. this is from a study done on a world wide sampling from doctors all over the world after millions of shots had been given.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

#33

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:31 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:29 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:24 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:15 pm
Image

39000 participants and 1223 deaths. Statistically thats a very high death rate for a 3 month period, no?
Look, let's look at what you are selling here. You say that this is a study done by Pfizer and published by Pfizer that shows they had a testing group of 39,000 participants. And out of those 39,000 participants 1,223 of them died because of the vaccine. No?

So, let's assume you aren't bat shit crazy. Let's look and see what happened to the other 37,777 people in this test group.

Well, first of all 19,582 of them are recovering or they managed to recover.
Then 520 of them recovered but are now stuck with some pre-existing condition that they had.
11,361 of them have not recovered yet.
1,223 of them died.
And no one has heard from the other 9,400 people in the study.

Its weird that no one was fine and dandy after the vaccine. Every single one of them had a problem that they either had to recover from, did not recover from or died from.

Can you even imagine how fucking stupid someone would have to be to think that is a legitimate presentation of any findings?
You know what........ this is from the clincal trial adverse reactions after the jab, not the entire study. Mea culpa, my bad

That being said, I wonder how many participants there were?
there weren't participants. this is from a study done on a world wide sampling from doctors all over the world after millions of shots had been given.
Yeah, youre right on that too, although VAERS has very different numbers than Pfizer.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

#34

Post by Biker »

Image

:lol:
Post Reply