There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

Post by Cassandros »

“All tyrannies operate through fear. Throughout history, the men and women who have advanced the cause of freedom are those who were not afraid.”
-- Marty Rubin

"Science does not say that you shouldn't pee on high voltage electrical lines; it says that urine is an excellent conductor."
--Sabine Hossenfelder
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: There is a reason tyrants rally under the banner of 'safety'...

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:18 am

“All tyrannies operate through fear. Throughout history, the men and women who have advanced the cause of freedom are those who were not afraid.”
-- Marty Rubin

"Science does not say that you shouldn't pee on high voltage electrical lines; it says that urine is an excellent conductor."
--Sabine Hossenfelder
then why are you so afraid of the vaccine?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:22 am

-- Marty Rubin

--Sabine Hossenfelder
A) I understand how the medical industrial complex works.
B) I've read about mRNA tech before they were used for vaccines, and it wasn't good.
and
C) When my father got his first shot, he got a stroke a couple days after. When he got his second shot, he had a second stroke and was dead some weeks after.

Your turn, why are you so afraid of covid?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:35 am

-- Marty Rubin

--Sabine Hossenfelder
B) I've read about mRNA tech before they were used for vaccines, and it wasn't good.
and
C) When my father got his first shot, he got a stroke a couple days after. When he got his second shot, he had a second stroke and was dead some weeks after.

i'm not afraid of covid. i have never missed a day of work. never avoided any kind of gathering. only worn a mask when i was somewhere that required it, etc.

why do you try to spread your fear of the vaccine to other people? in order to make them afraid like you are?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:39 am
Cassandros wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:35 am

-- Marty Rubin

--Sabine Hossenfelder
and

i'm not afraid of covid. i have never missed a day of work. never avoided any kind of gathering. only worn a mask when i was somewhere that required it, etc.

why do you try to spread your fear of the vaccine to other people? in order to make them afraid like you are?
There is a huge difference between your idiot claim of "spreading fear" and what I am actually doing.

The "safe and effective" narrative has been one sided for far too long, and people should always get all sides of a story before making a choice.

Especially when it comes to our health.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

but the point is......... that the narrative has been safe and effective. and it has been YOU that has brought fear of the vaccine into the conversation. Why is that? Why do you push so much fear in all of your posts?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:07 am but the point is......... that the narrative has been safe and effective. and it has been YOU that has brought fear of the vaccine into the conversation. Why is that? Why do you push so much fear in all of your posts?
And that narrative is proving to be a lie.

"Effective" went from 'one and done' get a shot and you are immune and cant infect others, to get a bunch of boosters and you can still get sick and infect others.

As for "safe", little by little as data comes out we are seeing similar lies.

Fear and authority is what gave us mandates, vaccine passports, lockdowns --> all justified by the empty promises of this shot. Worse, it was presented as the only way out of the pandemic. Anyone who dared speak against the vaccine was silenced and even (long established and well known) natural immunity was stricken from the discussion for over a year.

People must be given all the data so they can make the most inform choice for their health.

If you are young and healthy with a .01% chance of covid complication and a .1% chance of vaccine complication --> your risk assessment might be different than if you are a 75 year old diabetic where the covid complication shoots up double digits percentages and the vaccine risk is still seemingly under 1%.

This too is pretty basic shit. So, as such, as I stumble on studies that show the vaccine is not as safe or effective as the narrative has insisted, I post it. And maybe someone will read it and be able to make a more informed choice about their health when deciding to get there next booster, or even their first shot.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

no. fear is what you are spreading right now. you are trying to make people afraid of the vaccine. why are you doing that? what is it about making people afraid?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

One cannot make an informed choice about ones health if one is left to believe there are no risks involved when receiving mRNA shots.

If you don't want to know how hotdogs are made, don't look. But if you want to know what is going inside your body, you have to be ready to take the good, bad, and ugly.

Again, this is simple basic shit. Not sure why you are having such a hard time wrapping you head around it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:09 am One cannot make an informed choice about ones health if one is left to believe there are no risks involved when receiving mRNA shots.

If you don't want to know how hotdogs are made, don't look. But if you want to know what is going inside your body, you have to be ready to take the good, bad, and ugly.

Again, this is simple basic shit. Not sure why you are having such a hard time wrapping you head around it.
the premise of your post is based on how fear is used by tyrants. And yet you use fear to promote your anti vaxx message. are you a tyrant? You are operating like a tyrant. is your common good to have people unvaccinated for some reason?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

J&J had their vaccine limited. The 80k page Pfizer dump exposed much of what we've been saying and that under normal circumstances would never have been approved. There's hope for the mRna vaccines but the general public should never have been the case study.

I just hope we learned from this for the next pandemic
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:38 pm J&J had their vaccine limited. The 80k page Pfizer dump exposed much of what we've been saying and that under normal circumstances would never have been approved. There's hope for the mRna vaccines but the general public should never have been the case study.

mRna vaccines are a game changer. they literally created the vaccine in about a day. if there were no regulations or constraints on drugs, they have the technology to develop a vaccine within days of each variant popping up. I know that is miles away from being the case, but we saw in this example how it could work. If this disease had been much much more deadly, we know that option is available now.

of course, all the nutters standing on the sidelines rooting against the vaccines and pushing the fear hasn't helped that any.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:47 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:38 pm J&J had their vaccine limited. The 80k page Pfizer dump exposed much of what we've been saying and that under normal circumstances would never have been approved. There's hope for the mRna vaccines but the general public should never have been the case study.

mRna vaccines are a game changer. they literally created the vaccine in about a day. if there were no regulations or constraints on drugs, they have the technology to develop a vaccine within days of each variant popping up. I know that is miles away from being the case, but we saw in this example how it could work. If this disease had been much much more deadly, we know that option is available now.

of course, all the nutters standing on the sidelines rooting against the vaccines and pushing the fear hasn't helped that any.
I think the best path for mRna technology rests in cancer treatments and DNA viruses, but not RNA viruses like COVID is. These types of viruses just mutate to easily. Yeah, they created the vaccines quickly but they shouldve disclosed to the FDA the 1200 people who died during the trials. That's not pushing fear or pulling for the vaccines to fail, its transparency.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:55 pm

I think the best path for mRna technology rests in cancer treatments and DNA viruses, but not RNA viruses like COVID is. These types of viruses just mutate to easily. Yeah, they created the vaccines quickly but they shouldve disclosed to the FDA the 1200 people who died during the trials. That's not pushing fear or pulling for the vaccines to fail, its transparency.
since the first day they created the pfizer vaccine, nothing has really changed about it. even with the boosters and the various age groups, they aren't changing the vaccine, they are only tweaking the amount of the dose. So, basically, after the first day the vaccine was created (once they had the DNA sequencing) that vaccine has stayed the same.

For that reason alone, its pretty simple to dispute anything that would suggest 1200 people died during the trials. Its just another fear tactic taken on by the anti vaxxers for whatever goal they have.

"Pfizer Documents Reveal Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths Over 90-Day Trial Period," says the headline of a December 2, 2021 article on the National File website.

^ That was the headline. v This is the truth:

They are part of a pattern of inaccurate claims -- which AFP Fact Check has repeatedly debunked -- that seek to raise fears about Covid-19 shots via reports of deaths and other adverse effects following vaccination, even though no causal link was established between the problems and the jabs.

The document cited in the articles contains nothing to indicate the vaccine was linked to deaths. The figure of 1,223 fatalities among 158,893 adverse effects reflect "spontaneous" reports from sources that include health officials in several countries, without any verification of the cause, among the millions of vaccinated people worldwide during that period, Pfizer spokeswoman Dervila Keane told AFP.

It does not indicate specific causes of death, and the fatalities may include people with "various illnesses" such as cancer or cardiovascular disease, she said.

While the document is being cited as evidence that Pfizer-BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine is dangerous, its conclusion stated that "the data do not reveal any novel safety concerns or risks requiring label changes" and "confirms a favorable benefit: risk balance" for the vaccine, of which Keane said some 2.5 billion doses have been shipped.

Any person with have a brain would know these claims are all fictitious at this point. After literally billions and billions of people have gotten the shots.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:05 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:55 pm

since the first day they created the pfizer vaccine, nothing has really changed about it. even with the boosters and the various age groups, they aren't changing the vaccine, they are only tweaking the amount of the dose. So, basically, after the first day the vaccine was created (once they had the DNA sequencing) that vaccine has stayed the same.

For that reason alone, its pretty simple to dispute anything that would suggest 1200 people died during the trials. Its just another fear tactic taken on by the anti vaxxers for whatever goal they have.

"Pfizer Documents Reveal Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths Over 90-Day Trial Period," says the headline of a December 2, 2021 article on the National File website.

^ That was the headline. v This is the truth:

They are part of a pattern of inaccurate claims -- which AFP Fact Check has repeatedly debunked -- that seek to raise fears about Covid-19 shots via reports of deaths and other adverse effects following vaccination, even though no causal link was established between the problems and the jabs.

The document cited in the articles contains nothing to indicate the vaccine was linked to deaths. The figure of 1,223 fatalities among 158,893 adverse effects reflect "spontaneous" reports from sources that include health officials in several countries, without any verification of the cause, among the millions of vaccinated people worldwide during that period, Pfizer spokeswoman Dervila Keane told AFP.

It does not indicate specific causes of death, and the fatalities may include people with "various illnesses" such as cancer or cardiovascular disease, she said.

While the document is being cited as evidence that Pfizer-BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine is dangerous, its conclusion stated that "the data do not reveal any novel safety concerns or risks requiring label changes" and "confirms a favorable benefit: risk balance" for the vaccine, of which Keane said some 2.5 billion doses have been shipped.

Any person with have a brain would know these claims are all fictitious at this point. After literally billions and billions of people have gotten the shots.

39000 participants and 1223 deaths. Statistically thats a very high death rate for a 3 month period, no?

Secondly, the documents revealed that there are heart risk, like myocarditis, associated with the vaccine. Thats not me, Cassandros, or anyone that is scared of needles saying that, its Pfizer itself.

Thirdly, we havent even touched on the risks to pregnant women and their unborn children. Trials proved that the jabs are not safe. Again, thats from Pfizer themselves

I get it, youre pro-vaccine and want to see the tech expanded, but dont ever say that we were wrong when shit started going south. It was you and other simps that spread disinformation, not us
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you are still spreading disinformation. i assume to try to keep from looking stupid for the past 2 years now that its crystal clear that you were wrong.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:18 pm you are still spreading disinformation. i assume to try to keep from looking stupid for the past 2 years now that its crystal clear that you were wrong.
Nice dodge. Was the death rate from the trials unusually high for a 3 month period or not?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.facebook.com/journalismproj ... s-facebook

With AFP on duty, we are assured of news free from bias!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:21 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:18 pm you are still spreading disinformation. i assume to try to keep from looking stupid for the past 2 years now that its crystal clear that you were wrong.
Nice dodge. Was the death rate from the trials unusually high for a 3 month period or not?

millions.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:32 pm

The document cited in the articles contains nothing to indicate the vaccine was linked to deaths.
I wonder if a researcher would look for a common denominator amongst the group. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what it would be?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:39 pm

The document cited in the articles contains nothing to indicate the vaccine was linked to deaths.
I wonder if a researcher would look for a common denominator amongst the group. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what it would be?
millions of people vaccinated world wide. and the study cherry picks cases that they randomly deemed "adverse effects" and then they report deaths from whatever the deaths were from.

basically, it says that if you do anything with millions of people you will have 1,223 of them die from something. breaking news.

its real clear to "most" people what that study is attempting to do.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:44 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:39 pm

millions of people vaccinated world wide. and the study cherry picks cases that they randomly deemed "adverse effects" and then they report deaths from whatever the deaths were from.

basically, it says that if you do anything with millions of people you will have 1,223 of them die from something. breaking news.

its real clear to "most" people what that study is attempting to do.
But it wasnt millions, it was 39,000. Over three months. You're having a difficult time separating the trial deaths and the VAERS deaths. Or perhaps youre purposely being obtuse

And yes, with 30k deaths out of the millions of jabs taken, that is certainly lower than the trials, so I assume Pfizer made some adjustments to lower the risk of death.
Biker

Post by Biker »

FDA spreading misinformation

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:17 pm FDA spreading misinformation

Yes, that bit of news would have been helpful if it came out before I got the J&J shot instead of a week later.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Antknot wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:31 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:17 pm FDA spreading misinformation

Yes, that bit of news would have been helpful if it came out before I got the J&J shot instead of a week later.
Remember when JJ and the CDC said that blood clots only happen in the under 40 females? Good times!