Breaking the Law- Kinda

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Breaking the Law- Kinda

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

You know, with all the Federal, State and Local laws on the books, it's impossible to say that you are totally legal/ 100% compliant with every law. For examples, may find you have a brake light out on Monday but too busy at work to fix it until the weekend or your yearly vehicle registration was due 2 weeks ago but you know that one tire won't pass inspection and won't have the funds to replace it until the next paycheck. May always drive well over the speed limit or always filing that tax return a day or 2 late. Impossible to be 100% legal. Discuss how you fudge the law sometimes.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Re: Breaking the Law- Kinda

Post by stonedmegman »

How much was your fine?
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

You know he won't admit it, but you just know Who drives everywhere 20 MPH under the speed limit in the passing lane.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

I smuggle teddy bears into Canada.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I guess Stonedmegman could be 100% Legit. Hard to break any laws when you never leave your house. Have everything delivered to your doorstep including your Gummies.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:46 am You know, with all the Federal, State and Local laws on the books, it's impossible to say that you are totally legal/ 100% compliant with every law. For examples, may find you have a brake light out on Monday but too busy at work to fix it until the weekend or your yearly vehicle registration was due 2 weeks ago but you know that one tire won't pass inspection and won't have the funds to replace it until the next paycheck. May always drive well over the speed limit or always filing that tax return a day or 2 late. Impossible to be 100% legal. Discuss how you fudge the law sometimes.
Aren't you the guy who's running and hiding from a 20 year old debt?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

ThirdRail wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:12 am Is there really any meat on the bone to discuss with this mundane precedent?
I detect a felon murderer escapee on the run.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Thank goodness being a sourpuss with no sense of humor isn't against the law or you could be looking at some hard time.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I'm pretty sure when the slogan "life of the party" is mentioned, Thirdrails name is the last you think of.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:56 am You know he won't admit it, but you just know Who drives everywhere 20 MPH under the speed limit in the passing lane.
Bitch, stop ✋ .
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:00 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:46 am You know, with all the Federal, State and Local laws on the books, it's impossible to say that you are totally legal/ 100% compliant with every law. For examples, may find you have a brake light out on Monday but too busy at work to fix it until the weekend or your yearly vehicle registration was due 2 weeks ago but you know that one tire won't pass inspection and won't have the funds to replace it until the next paycheck. May always drive well over the speed limit or always filing that tax return a day or 2 late. Impossible to be 100% legal. Discuss how you fudge the law sometimes.
Aren't you the guy who's running and hiding from a 20 year old debt?
SOL
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Haven't bothered to update the registration on my car since moving out of state 2 years ago. This city has bigger problems
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Who wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:03 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:56 am You know he won't admit it, but you just know Who drives everywhere 20 MPH under the speed limit in the passing lane.
Bitch, stop ✋ .
So only 15?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Geist wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:04 am Haven't bothered to update the registration on my car since moving out of state 2 years ago. This city has bigger problems
Watch out people. We have a modern day John Dillinger on our hands.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:04 am
Who wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:03 am
Bitch, stop ✋ .
So only 15?
I ignore you because I feel like it would be picking on someone with autism, you might get a reaction from one of your fellow nazi but is it really worth it in the end?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Living in NJ one has to speed. If you don't, you'll literally get ran over. If the highway limit says 55 that generally means 80. Every single person is going over, so you must also. What's a cop gonna do, pull us all over?

That being said on side roads or whatevervi do have a lead foot, I usually go at least 10 over. I am legal in every other sense. Now weed is legal so I don't worry about that anymore. I may or may not "forget" to pay for something under my cart at the grocery store.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:46 amthat one tire won't pass inspection and
Oof, I often forget Texas still has car inspections. Florida gave up on that nearly 50 years ago. Gotta have that damn sticker taking up a quarter of your front windshield, and love the time and money wasted on getting it.

I find it funny how much Texans can rail on "guvermint introozhon on freee-dums!" when you still have to get a car inspection every year, cuz the government says your car has to be safe.

My dad knew of a gas station near Deer Park, we'd drive there with a cold six-pack in the back seat. We'd go off to a local diner for a half hour, then come back with the new sticker on the windshield. And the six-pack gone. I honestly don't think a single thing was ever done to the car.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:50 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:46 amthat one tire won't pass inspection and
Oof, I often forget Texas still has car inspections. Florida gave up on that nearly 50 years ago. Gotta have that damn sticker taking up a quarter of your front windshield, and love the time and money wasted on getting it.

I find it funny how much Texans can rail on "guvermint introozhon on freee-dums!" when you still have to get a car inspection every year, cuz the government says your car has to be safe.

My dad knew of a gas station near Deer Park, we'd drive there with a cold six-pack in the back seat. We'd go off to a local diner for a half hour, then come back with the new sticker on the windshield. And the six-pack gone. I honestly don't think a single thing was ever done to the car.
Your dad probably kept it in good condition. Back when Fla had inspections I had to get the exhaust fixed cause hot desist was blowing on the gas tsnk
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

disco.moon wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:12 pm Living in NJ one has to speed. If you don't, you'll literally get ran over. If the highway limit says 55 that generally means 80. Every single person is going over, so you must also. What's a cop gonna do, pull us all over?
Reminds me of the one where a person is driving down the road at the "prevailing speed," getting passed by 50% of the folks that are going even faster, when he sees flashing lights behind him and gets pulled over.

Asking "why'd you pull me over, lots of folks were passing me," the cop says "it was easier to catch you."
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Antknot wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:23 pm

Your dad probably kept it in good condition. Back when Fla had inspections I had to get the exhaust fixed cause hot desist was blowing on the gas tsnk
NJ only does emissions inspections now.

If you kill someone on the road due to improper car maintenance, you'll probably get a stern talking to by the judge.
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.

Post by Hydroseismic »

Ironically I've never fail a Texas inspection rolling coal
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:50 pm
disco.moon wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:12 pm Living in NJ one has to speed. If you don't, you'll literally get ran over. If the highway limit says 55 that generally means 80. Every single person is going over, so you must also. What's a cop gonna do, pull us all over?
Reminds me of the one where a person is driving down the road at the "prevailing speed," getting passed by 50% of the folks that are going even faster, when he sees flashing lights behind him and gets pulled over.

Asking "why'd you pull me over, lots of folks were passing me," the cop says "it was easier to catch you."
:lol: :lol: thats right!!
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Texas changed that a few years back. You still have to get it inspected but it's only $8 and you get a "pass" notice that you take when you annually renew your registration. One tag on your windshield.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:50 pm I find it funny how much Texans can rail on "guvermint introozhon on freee-dums!" when you still have to get a car inspection every year, cuz the government says your car has to be safe.
Thats right, because its either nihilism or nanny state. Nothing in between
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:00 pm

Texas changed that a few years back. You still have to get it inspected but it's only $8 and you get a "pass" notice that you take when you annually renew your registration. One tag on your windshield.
Who's doing car inspections for $8?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.