Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Antknot
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#26

Post by Antknot »

Image
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#27

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

You righties still falling for this?
Ya know they don't produce any evidence because , well, they don't have any.
But you guys are still full steam ahead believers without any real evidence, so why find any?

By the way. If you have offsite ballet boxes you need someone to transport them to the counting centers. That's your mules.

OMG!! Is my mailman a mule? He didn't write the letters I get from him. Are they tampered??
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#28

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:40 am You righties still falling for this?
Ya know they don't produce any evidence because , well, they don't have any.
But you guys are still full steam ahead believers without any real evidence, so why find any?

By the way. If you have offsite ballet boxes you need someone to transport them to the counting centers. That's your mules.

OMG!! Is my mailman a mule? He didn't write the letters I get from him. Are they tampered??
if only they would produce a documentary. like a movie. showing their evidence.
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#29

Post by saltydog »

The countless Trump appointed judges that repeatedly dismissed claims of election fraud wouldn't matter, right?
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#30

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:59 am The countless Trump appointed judges that repeatedly dismissed claims of election fraud wouldn't matter, right?
i'm going to bet that what ever evidence they were given was no good. what do you think?
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#31

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:01 am
saltydog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:59 am The countless Trump appointed judges that repeatedly dismissed claims of election fraud wouldn't matter, right?
i'm going to bet that what ever evidence they were given was no good. what do you think?
Yet, Dinesh D'Fraud is the one with REAL evidence!
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#32

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:03 am
Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:01 am
saltydog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:59 am The countless Trump appointed judges that repeatedly dismissed claims of election fraud wouldn't matter, right?
i'm going to bet that what ever evidence they were given was no good. what do you think?
Yet, Dinesh D'Fraud is the one with REAL evidence!
i haven't seen it. i think he used cell phone data and some other stuff.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 9889
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#33

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#34

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#35

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
So you think having party operatives taking possession of ballots without any supervision is a good thing?
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#36

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
for some people things can just boil down to the perception of misuse. In other words, if a situation seems like an opportunity for theft or any kind of unintended use, then it should be corrected. You don't leave the keys in your car because your car has never been stolen. You take the keys with you to avoid the temptation to someone that might be tempted to steal it.

So, rather than everyone harping on evidence, why not look at the situation the same as other people and say, "Hey, maybe having ballots in unsupervised boxes out in the public all night isn't a good idea." Or "Hey, maybe having ballots change hands a few times amongst strangers before they are turned in isn't a good idea." Some of these new measures just go against every guideline that a lot of people have grown to accept when it comes to voting.
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#37

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:21 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
for some people things can just boil down to the perception of misuse. In other words, if a situation seems like an opportunity for theft or any kind of unintended use, then it should be corrected. You don't leave the keys in your car because your car has never been stolen. You take the keys with you to avoid the temptation to someone that might be tempted to steal it.

So, rather than everyone harping on evidence, why not look at the situation the same as other people and say, "Hey, maybe having ballots in unsupervised boxes out in the public all night isn't a good idea." Or "Hey, maybe having ballots change hands a few times amongst strangers before they are turned in isn't a good idea." Some of these new measures just go against every guideline that a lot of people have grown to accept when it comes to voting.
To answer both you and Biker, I totally agree with both of you! Ballots should not be left unattended or worse, attended by one side. That does seem to raise a lot of suspicion. But that isnt proof of wrong doing. Trump isnt saying something "might" happen...he is saying something DID happen. Big difference.
Remote ballot boxes need to be secured and monitored by both sides. How about fight for that to happen? Actually I have the answer. Remote boxes only benefit the under privileged and minorities. The people that mostly vote left. Thats why the GOP doesnt want to help the process. They want to eliminate it.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#38

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:36 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:21 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
for some people things can just boil down to the perception of misuse. In other words, if a situation seems like an opportunity for theft or any kind of unintended use, then it should be corrected. You don't leave the keys in your car because your car has never been stolen. You take the keys with you to avoid the temptation to someone that might be tempted to steal it.

So, rather than everyone harping on evidence, why not look at the situation the same as other people and say, "Hey, maybe having ballots in unsupervised boxes out in the public all night isn't a good idea." Or "Hey, maybe having ballots change hands a few times amongst strangers before they are turned in isn't a good idea." Some of these new measures just go against every guideline that a lot of people have grown to accept when it comes to voting.
To answer both you and Biker, I totally agree with both of you! Ballots should not be left unattended or worse, attended by one side. That does seem to raise a lot of suspicion. But that isnt proof of wrong doing. Trump isnt saying something "might" happen...he is saying something DID happen. Big difference.
Remote ballot boxes need to be secured and monitored by both sides. How about fight for that to happen? Actually I have the answer. Remote boxes only benefit the under privileged and minorities. The people that mostly vote left. Thats why the GOP doesnt want to help the process. They want to eliminate it.
So unattended ballot boxes are a necessary evil because poors can't understand how to vote otherwise? Yeah, fuck that
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#39

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:36 pm
To answer both you and Biker, I totally agree with both of you! Ballots should not be left unattended or worse, attended by one side. That does seem to raise a lot of suspicion. But that isnt proof of wrong doing. Trump isnt saying something "might" happen...he is saying something DID happen. Big difference.
Remote ballot boxes need to be secured and monitored by both sides. How about fight for that to happen? Actually I have the answer. Remote boxes only benefit the under privileged and minorities. The people that mostly vote left. Thats why the GOP doesnt want to help the process. They want to eliminate it.
I am just guessing here, but I would say that the vast majority of the people that side with Trump on the "stolen election" issue do not agree that they think (or even care) if evidence exists to show that ballots were handled illegally. They are simply angry over the mere fact that these opportunities exist and need to be corrected. Honestly, I have no idea what did or did not happen in terms of ballot harvesting. But I can certainly see how it would be possible.

I am not sure what you do to inspire the really lazy voters to go out and vote like our typical voting methods require. But catering to them on these levels isn't the answer. At least if you want to maintain the perception of safe voting.
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#40

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:49 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:36 pm
To answer both you and Biker, I totally agree with both of you! Ballots should not be left unattended or worse, attended by one side. That does seem to raise a lot of suspicion. But that isnt proof of wrong doing. Trump isnt saying something "might" happen...he is saying something DID happen. Big difference.
Remote ballot boxes need to be secured and monitored by both sides. How about fight for that to happen? Actually I have the answer. Remote boxes only benefit the under privileged and minorities. The people that mostly vote left. Thats why the GOP doesnt want to help the process. They want to eliminate it.
I am just guessing here, but I would say that the vast majority of the people that side with Trump on the "stolen election" issue do not agree that they think (or even care) if evidence exists to show that ballots were handled illegally. They are simply angry over the mere fact that these opportunities exist and need to be corrected. Honestly, I have no idea what did or did not happen in terms of ballot harvesting. But I can certainly see how it would be possible.

I am not sure what you do to inspire the really lazy voters to go out and vote like our typical voting methods require. But catering to them on these levels isn't the answer. At least if you want to maintain the perception of safe voting.
A lot of the "lazy" voters just aren't capable of jumping through the GOPs hoops. They cant drive for hours to line up for hours . They cant take the time off work or dont have a car. That doesnt exclude them from voting.
How about instead of all this wining about election fraud, you do something about it. Make it easier for them to vote. Have volunteers guard the boxes. One from both sides. Make them accessible from 8 am to 11 pm.
Oh right. I know why you cant do it. Making these ballots count will help the Left. So make it harder and practically impossible for them to vote. Guess I am a dreamer.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#41

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:29 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:49 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:36 pm
To answer both you and Biker, I totally agree with both of you! Ballots should not be left unattended or worse, attended by one side. That does seem to raise a lot of suspicion. But that isnt proof of wrong doing. Trump isnt saying something "might" happen...he is saying something DID happen. Big difference.
Remote ballot boxes need to be secured and monitored by both sides. How about fight for that to happen? Actually I have the answer. Remote boxes only benefit the under privileged and minorities. The people that mostly vote left. Thats why the GOP doesnt want to help the process. They want to eliminate it.
I am just guessing here, but I would say that the vast majority of the people that side with Trump on the "stolen election" issue do not agree that they think (or even care) if evidence exists to show that ballots were handled illegally. They are simply angry over the mere fact that these opportunities exist and need to be corrected. Honestly, I have no idea what did or did not happen in terms of ballot harvesting. But I can certainly see how it would be possible.

I am not sure what you do to inspire the really lazy voters to go out and vote like our typical voting methods require. But catering to them on these levels isn't the answer. At least if you want to maintain the perception of safe voting.
A lot of the "lazy" voters just aren't capable of jumping through the GOPs hoops. They cant drive for hours to line up for hours . They cant take the time off work or dont have a car. That doesnt exclude them from voting.
How about instead of all this wining about election fraud, you do something about it. Make it easier for them to vote. Have volunteers guard the boxes. One from both sides. Make them accessible from 8 am to 11 pm.
Oh right. I know why you cant do it. Making these ballots count will help the Left. So make it harder and practically impossible for them to vote. Guess I am a dreamer.
What are all these hoops you speak of? Sounds to me like youre creating strawmen
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10403
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#42

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:16 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:29 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:49 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:36 pm
To answer both you and Biker, I totally agree with both of you! Ballots should not be left unattended or worse, attended by one side. That does seem to raise a lot of suspicion. But that isnt proof of wrong doing. Trump isnt saying something "might" happen...he is saying something DID happen. Big difference.
Remote ballot boxes need to be secured and monitored by both sides. How about fight for that to happen? Actually I have the answer. Remote boxes only benefit the under privileged and minorities. The people that mostly vote left. Thats why the GOP doesnt want to help the process. They want to eliminate it.
I am just guessing here, but I would say that the vast majority of the people that side with Trump on the "stolen election" issue do not agree that they think (or even care) if evidence exists to show that ballots were handled illegally. They are simply angry over the mere fact that these opportunities exist and need to be corrected. Honestly, I have no idea what did or did not happen in terms of ballot harvesting. But I can certainly see how it would be possible.

I am not sure what you do to inspire the really lazy voters to go out and vote like our typical voting methods require. But catering to them on these levels isn't the answer. At least if you want to maintain the perception of safe voting.
A lot of the "lazy" voters just aren't capable of jumping through the GOPs hoops. They cant drive for hours to line up for hours . They cant take the time off work or dont have a car. That doesnt exclude them from voting.
How about instead of all this wining about election fraud, you do something about it. Make it easier for them to vote. Have volunteers guard the boxes. One from both sides. Make them accessible from 8 am to 11 pm.
Oh right. I know why you cant do it. Making these ballots count will help the Left. So make it harder and practically impossible for them to vote. Guess I am a dreamer.
What are all these hoops you speak of? Sounds to me like youre creating strawmen
You mean like the strawmen you've created to support your voter fraud conspiracy theories?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#43

Post by Biker »

Image
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#44

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:22 pm
Biker wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:16 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:29 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:49 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:36 pm
To answer both you and Biker, I totally agree with both of you! Ballots should not be left unattended or worse, attended by one side. That does seem to raise a lot of suspicion. But that isnt proof of wrong doing. Trump isnt saying something "might" happen...he is saying something DID happen. Big difference.
Remote ballot boxes need to be secured and monitored by both sides. How about fight for that to happen? Actually I have the answer. Remote boxes only benefit the under privileged and minorities. The people that mostly vote left. Thats why the GOP doesnt want to help the process. They want to eliminate it.
I am just guessing here, but I would say that the vast majority of the people that side with Trump on the "stolen election" issue do not agree that they think (or even care) if evidence exists to show that ballots were handled illegally. They are simply angry over the mere fact that these opportunities exist and need to be corrected. Honestly, I have no idea what did or did not happen in terms of ballot harvesting. But I can certainly see how it would be possible.

I am not sure what you do to inspire the really lazy voters to go out and vote like our typical voting methods require. But catering to them on these levels isn't the answer. At least if you want to maintain the perception of safe voting.
A lot of the "lazy" voters just aren't capable of jumping through the GOPs hoops. They cant drive for hours to line up for hours . They cant take the time off work or dont have a car. That doesnt exclude them from voting.
How about instead of all this wining about election fraud, you do something about it. Make it easier for them to vote. Have volunteers guard the boxes. One from both sides. Make them accessible from 8 am to 11 pm.
Oh right. I know why you cant do it. Making these ballots count will help the Left. So make it harder and practically impossible for them to vote. Guess I am a dreamer.
What are all these hoops you speak of? Sounds to me like youre creating strawmen
You mean like the strawmen you've created to support your voter fraud conspiracy theories?
Those are stats, Rick
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10403
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#45

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:33 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:22 pm
Biker wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:16 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:29 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:49 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:36 pm
To answer both you and Biker, I totally agree with both of you! Ballots should not be left unattended or worse, attended by one side. That does seem to raise a lot of suspicion. But that isnt proof of wrong doing. Trump isnt saying something "might" happen...he is saying something DID happen. Big difference.
Remote ballot boxes need to be secured and monitored by both sides. How about fight for that to happen? Actually I have the answer. Remote boxes only benefit the under privileged and minorities. The people that mostly vote left. Thats why the GOP doesnt want to help the process. They want to eliminate it.
I am just guessing here, but I would say that the vast majority of the people that side with Trump on the "stolen election" issue do not agree that they think (or even care) if evidence exists to show that ballots were handled illegally. They are simply angry over the mere fact that these opportunities exist and need to be corrected. Honestly, I have no idea what did or did not happen in terms of ballot harvesting. But I can certainly see how it would be possible.

I am not sure what you do to inspire the really lazy voters to go out and vote like our typical voting methods require. But catering to them on these levels isn't the answer. At least if you want to maintain the perception of safe voting.
A lot of the "lazy" voters just aren't capable of jumping through the GOPs hoops. They cant drive for hours to line up for hours . They cant take the time off work or dont have a car. That doesnt exclude them from voting.
How about instead of all this wining about election fraud, you do something about it. Make it easier for them to vote. Have volunteers guard the boxes. One from both sides. Make them accessible from 8 am to 11 pm.
Oh right. I know why you cant do it. Making these ballots count will help the Left. So make it harder and practically impossible for them to vote. Guess I am a dreamer.
What are all these hoops you speak of? Sounds to me like youre creating strawmen
You mean like the strawmen you've created to support your voter fraud conspiracy theories?
Those are stats, Rick
Captain Conspiracy hath spoken! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20919
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#46

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:29 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:49 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:36 pm
To answer both you and Biker, I totally agree with both of you! Ballots should not be left unattended or worse, attended by one side. That does seem to raise a lot of suspicion. But that isnt proof of wrong doing. Trump isnt saying something "might" happen...he is saying something DID happen. Big difference.
Remote ballot boxes need to be secured and monitored by both sides. How about fight for that to happen? Actually I have the answer. Remote boxes only benefit the under privileged and minorities. The people that mostly vote left. Thats why the GOP doesnt want to help the process. They want to eliminate it.
I am just guessing here, but I would say that the vast majority of the people that side with Trump on the "stolen election" issue do not agree that they think (or even care) if evidence exists to show that ballots were handled illegally. They are simply angry over the mere fact that these opportunities exist and need to be corrected. Honestly, I have no idea what did or did not happen in terms of ballot harvesting. But I can certainly see how it would be possible.

I am not sure what you do to inspire the really lazy voters to go out and vote like our typical voting methods require. But catering to them on these levels isn't the answer. At least if you want to maintain the perception of safe voting.
A lot of the "lazy" voters just aren't capable of jumping through the GOPs hoops. They cant drive for hours to line up for hours . They cant take the time off work or dont have a car. That doesnt exclude them from voting.
How about instead of all this wining about election fraud, you do something about it. Make it easier for them to vote. Have volunteers guard the boxes. One from both sides. Make them accessible from 8 am to 11 pm.
Oh right. I know why you cant do it. Making these ballots count will help the Left. So make it harder and practically impossible for them to vote. Guess I am a dreamer.
The truth is that these voters are lazy. Every state has some kind of allowance for people that are legitimately disabled and cannot vote. I know last time i voted they had a special line where those cars could drive right up to someone that would do it all for them. Even texas new Super Scarey Voter Law has provisions for mail in ballots and drop boxes, etc. So don't act like they are neglected or left out of the process. There are great lengths taken to accommodate anyone that makes the effort. What you want is a way to hold someone's hand that doesn't give a fuck and use their hand to vote like you want and then turn it in for them. That's what we are trying to avoid.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 9889
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#47

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
*sigh*

Its really your default response isnt it? Everything falls back to Trump with you. Let me be perfectly clear and spell it out for you: I wish Trump would go away. If he runs and wins the nomination of course I'll vote for him but he is not my first, second or even third choice. I DONT think the election was stolen. I do think there were some irregularities, though. Is that clear enough? Is that some crazy irrational response?
This issue is bigger than Trump. It has been for awhile, his claims just get amplified because of who he is.

You claim to want proof of election fraud. Ive given it multiple times (thanks, RD!). Here it is again:
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
Those are real fraud instances with convictions. That is "real evidence". You cannot get any more "real" than actual convictions of the crime you want proof of. Again keep in mind we are talking about the larger issue. I know YOU want to keep it only about Trump and 2020, but its not just about 2020. Its about the next election and every single one thereafter. Its about election integrity as a whole and for every election. Forget about Trump for once and just focus on the issue.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#48

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:00 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
*sigh*

Its really your default response isnt it? Everything falls back to Trump with you. Let me be perfectly clear and spell it out for you: I wish Trump would go away. If he runs and wins the nomination of course I'll vote for him but he is not my first, second or even third choice. I DONT think the election was stolen. I do think there were some irregularities, though. Is that clear enough? Is that some crazy irrational response?
This issue is bigger than Trump. It has been for awhile, his claims just get amplified because of who he is.

You claim to want proof of election fraud. Ive given it multiple times (thanks, RD!). Here it is again:
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
Those are real fraud instances with convictions. That is "real evidence". You cannot get any more "real" than actual convictions of the crime you want proof of. Again keep in mind we are talking about the larger issue. I know YOU want to keep it only about Trump and 2020, but its not just about 2020. Its about the next election and every single one thereafter. Its about election integrity as a whole and for every election. Forget about Trump for once and just focus on the issue.
There you go! About 2500 cases of voter fraud. Not the millions the crazies talk about.
And I am all about Trump? You should go to a rally and see who worships at that alter.
And here comes the plot twist.....
Its not Trump that concerns me. Its the millions of idiots that worship him.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#49

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:52 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:00 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
*sigh*

Its really your default response isnt it? Everything falls back to Trump with you. Let me be perfectly clear and spell it out for you: I wish Trump would go away. If he runs and wins the nomination of course I'll vote for him but he is not my first, second or even third choice. I DONT think the election was stolen. I do think there were some irregularities, though. Is that clear enough? Is that some crazy irrational response?
This issue is bigger than Trump. It has been for awhile, his claims just get amplified because of who he is.

You claim to want proof of election fraud. Ive given it multiple times (thanks, RD!). Here it is again:
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
Those are real fraud instances with convictions. That is "real evidence". You cannot get any more "real" than actual convictions of the crime you want proof of. Again keep in mind we are talking about the larger issue. I know YOU want to keep it only about Trump and 2020, but its not just about 2020. Its about the next election and every single one thereafter. Its about election integrity as a whole and for every election. Forget about Trump for once and just focus on the issue.
There you go! About 2500 cases of voter fraud. Not the millions the crazies talk about.
And I am all about Trump? You should go to a rally and see who worships at that alter.
And here comes the plot twist.....
Its not Trump that concerns me. Its the millions of idiots that worship him.
Are you comfortable with sacrificing ballot security so the lazy fucks can find a way to vote?
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

#50

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:56 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:52 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:00 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
*sigh*

Its really your default response isnt it? Everything falls back to Trump with you. Let me be perfectly clear and spell it out for you: I wish Trump would go away. If he runs and wins the nomination of course I'll vote for him but he is not my first, second or even third choice. I DONT think the election was stolen. I do think there were some irregularities, though. Is that clear enough? Is that some crazy irrational response?
This issue is bigger than Trump. It has been for awhile, his claims just get amplified because of who he is.

You claim to want proof of election fraud. Ive given it multiple times (thanks, RD!). Here it is again:
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
Those are real fraud instances with convictions. That is "real evidence". You cannot get any more "real" than actual convictions of the crime you want proof of. Again keep in mind we are talking about the larger issue. I know YOU want to keep it only about Trump and 2020, but its not just about 2020. Its about the next election and every single one thereafter. Its about election integrity as a whole and for every election. Forget about Trump for once and just focus on the issue.
There you go! About 2500 cases of voter fraud. Not the millions the crazies talk about.
And I am all about Trump? You should go to a rally and see who worships at that alter.
And here comes the plot twist.....
Its not Trump that concerns me. Its the millions of idiots that worship him.
Are you comfortable with sacrificing ballot security so the lazy fucks can find a way to vote?
You equate people that cant vote as lazy. Maybe their GOP governor took their ballet box away. Or fukked up the post office on purpose. Or made laws to make it harder to vote. Maybe they are targeted, not lazy.
Post Reply