This would be considered grooming

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Post Reply
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

This would be considered grooming

#1

Post by saltydog »

Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 9889
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#2

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Well, thats probably at the family's private gathering and not a drag queen show for 1st graders in a public school.
Or inserting sex talk into math lessons for 2nd graders. Or encouraging kindergardeners to question who they are. Or reading sexually explicit books to 3rd graders...
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10403
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: This would be considered grooming

#3

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:52 pm Well, thats probably at the family's private gathering and not a drag queen show for 1st graders in a public school.
Or inserting sex talk into math lessons for 2nd graders. Or encouraging kindergardeners to question who they are. Or reading sexually explicit books to 3rd graders...
None of which actually happens.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 9889
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#4

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:57 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:52 pm Well, thats probably at the family's private gathering and not a drag queen show for 1st graders in a public school.
Or inserting sex talk into math lessons for 2nd graders. Or encouraging kindergardeners to question who they are. Or reading sexually explicit books to 3rd graders...
None of which actually happens.
Sure thing, chief. Just like CRT stuff never happens, right? :lol:
I might suggest a simple interweb search for "drag queens in school".
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 20920
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#5

Post by Animal »

Image
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#6

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:43 pm Right?

[https://twitter.com/RuralThree/status/1 ... BXyxw&s=19]
Yes, but not in the same way as teachers groom students
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: This would be considered grooming

#7

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:43 pm Right?

[https://twitter.com/RuralThree/status/1 ... BXyxw&s=19]
Yes, but not in the same way as teachers groom students
Parental grooming = fine.

Got it
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#8

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:09 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:43 pm Right?

[https://twitter.com/RuralThree/status/1 ... BXyxw&s=19]
Yes, but not in the same way as teachers groom students
Parental grooming = fine.

Got it
Thats called raising children, dippy
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: This would be considered grooming

#9

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:10 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:09 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:43 pm Right?

[https://twitter.com/RuralThree/status/1 ... BXyxw&s=19]
Yes, but not in the same way as teachers groom students
Parental grooming = fine.

Got it
Thats called indoctrinating children, dippy
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 9889
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#10

Post by CHEEZY17 »

IT NEVER HAPPENS!!1!1!1 right, RD? :lol:

Pennsylvania School Hosts Drag Show for Kids Without Parent's Permission
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharno ... s-n2607149
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8036
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: This would be considered grooming

#11

Post by Charliesheen »

saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:09 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:43 pm Right?

[https://twitter.com/RuralThree/status/1 ... BXyxw&s=19]
Yes, but not in the same way as teachers groom students
Parental grooming = fine.

Got it
Yer kiddin’, right?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#12

Post by disco.moon »

That is not grooming. That's indoctrination- completely different.
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4618
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#13

Post by BigRedRetard »

disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:32 pm That is not grooming. That's indoctrination- completely different.
Exactly. And those parents should be beat with sticks.
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: This would be considered grooming

#14

Post by saltydog »

Parents ruin everything.

Give birth, feed and wash your kid. Teach them manners and get the hell out of the way.
Trying to live up to the lowest expectations.
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#15

Post by disco.moon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:02 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:32 pm That is not grooming. That's indoctrination- completely different.
Exactly. And those parents should be beat with sticks.
For fucking real. I hate seeing little kids at rallies, wearing political garb, etc. Parents who force their ideals on kids suck.

For instance - my son loves God. The typical Christian God with the good book and everything. For the last several months he has been going to a new church where they have a really large youth group.

Now, I've heard from MANY people to watch out for this place. That they sort of highly encourage tithing. Here's the thing though, I've been a pagan since I was 18. I DO NOT like the whole church scene and why the fuck does God (or that damn church) need money???!

I brought up my concerns to Mr son who got rather defensive, stating he is not tithing and understands all that. He goes for "his connection with God" - I didn't chuckle or laugh, only said "I'm sorry if I was being disrespectful". And I ended it.

I raised him being a tarot card reading, horoscope-loving, seeing signs like crows as significant mother and he still turned out good without my indoctrination.

Sorry for rambling.
Antknot
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5413
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: This would be considered grooming

#16

Post by Antknot »

disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:41 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:02 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:32 pm That is not grooming. That's indoctrination- completely different.
Exactly. And those parents should be beat with sticks.
For fucking real. I hate seeing little kids at rallies, wearing political garb, etc. Parents who force their ideals on kids suck.

For instance - my son loves God. The typical Christian God with the good book and everything. For the last several months he has been going to a new church where they have a really large youth group.

Now, I've heard from MANY people to watch out for this place. That they sort of highly encourage tithing. Here's the thing though, I've been a pagan since I was 18. I DO NOT like the whole church scene and why the fuck does God (or that damn church) need money???!

I brought up my concerns to Mr son who got rather defensive, stating he is not tithing and understands all that. He goes for "his connection with God" - I didn't chuckle or laugh, only said "I'm sorry if I was being disrespectful". And I ended it.

I raised him being a tarot card reading, horoscope-loving, seeing signs like crows as significant mother and he still turned out good without my indoctrination.

Sorry for rambling.
Exactly how good looking is the girl that introduced him to this church?
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#17

Post by disco.moon »

Antknot wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:02 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:41 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:02 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:32 pm That is not grooming. That's indoctrination- completely different.
Exactly. And those parents should be beat with sticks.
For fucking real. I hate seeing little kids at rallies, wearing political garb, etc. Parents who force their ideals on kids suck.

For instance - my son loves God. The typical Christian God with the good book and everything. For the last several months he has been going to a new church where they have a really large youth group.

Now, I've heard from MANY people to watch out for this place. That they sort of highly encourage tithing. Here's the thing though, I've been a pagan since I was 18. I DO NOT like the whole church scene and why the fuck does God (or that damn church) need money???!

I brought up my concerns to Mr son who got rather defensive, stating he is not tithing and understands all that. He goes for "his connection with God" - I didn't chuckle or laugh, only said "I'm sorry if I was being disrespectful". And I ended it.

I raised him being a tarot card reading, horoscope-loving, seeing signs like crows as significant mother and he still turned out good without my indoctrination.

Sorry for rambling.
Exactly how good looking is the girl that introduced him to this church?
:lol: so - he's going because a girl goes. He's friends with her brother who also goes. But the girl is confused about her sexuality lol. But his goal is to find a nice church girl. I told him to pray on it 🤷🏽‍♀️
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 8923
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#18

Post by Biker »

This is grooming

Image
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 9889
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#19

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:30 pm This is grooming

Image
Ricky says it never happens!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#20

Post by disco.moon »

You are all really really really confused between "grooming" and "indoctrination"

Biker the things you have shared are not grooming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoctrination
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10403
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: This would be considered grooming

#21

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:30 pm You are all really really really confused between "grooming" and "indoctrination"

Biker the things you have shared are not grooming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoctrination
I see your point. But that is not the only definition of "grooming".
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4618
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#22

Post by BigRedRetard »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:35 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:30 pm You are all really really really confused between "grooming" and "indoctrination"

Biker the things you have shared are not grooming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoctrination
I see your point. But that is not the only definition of "grooming".
You can groom a horse or your beard. Thats the other definition.
User avatar
JackCoughsALot
Forum God
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#23

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Image
User avatar
disco.moon
Funny Cunt
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: This would be considered grooming

#24

Post by disco.moon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:37 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:35 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:30 pm You are all really really really confused between "grooming" and "indoctrination"

Biker the things you have shared are not grooming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoctrination
I see your point. But that is not the only definition of "grooming".
You can groom a horse or your beard. Thats the other definition.
Exactly. It's really not that hard to get man. People groom children for a long time in order to gain their trust in order to sexually abuse them or form a relationship in the future.

Indoctrination is literally forming your child to believe certain political beliefs or religious ideologies.
Post Reply