This would be considered grooming

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Re: This would be considered grooming

Post by Geist »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:52 pm
Geist wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:28 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:21 pm
Geist wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:16 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:44 pm
Geist wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:35 pm

Lol uh huh
You disagree? I mean, it's demonstrably true.
Totally true
Prior to gay marriage being legalized nationwide, what right did gay people not have that normal people did have?
https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/differe ... %20reality.
Completely off-point. I'll ask again: prior to the nationwide legalization of gay marriage, what right did gays NOT have that normal people DID have?
Off-point at your operational level, important distinction. And before only 7 years ago you mean? Then until the 17 before that when being queerfolk was a legitimate excuse to deny someone. You can keep teaching small steps back but youre just being a contrarian for the sake of it.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Geist wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:57 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:17 pm
Geist wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:26 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:22 pm
Geist wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:06 pm If you don't like watching queers kiss, look away or reassess your coping mechanism.
Yeah, because thats what its about. Dimwit

I think you're lost:

viewtopic.php?t=4
Oh yeah I forgot you retards still think gays having rights diminishes what you have. Pathetic knuckle draggers smh
I've been pro-gay marriage long before the mainstream Democrat party was. You do understand that there are not just two streams of thought right, or are you too dense and unsophisticated to understand that?

Care to guess where I think you fall?
No intelligent person cares what you think, dipshit
:lol: Snopes rates this as true.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Geist wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:12 am
Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:44 pm

You disagree? I mean, it's demonstrably true.
Totally true
Prior to gay marriage being legalized nationwide, what right did gay people not have that normal people did have?
Completely off-point. I'll ask again: prior to the nationwide legalization of gay marriage, what right did gays NOT have that normal people DID have?
Off-point at your operational level, important distinction.
No, just off-point entirely. My operational level is higher than yours.
Geist wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:12 am And before only 7 years ago you mean? Then until the 17 before that when being queerfolk was a legitimate excuse to deny someone. You can keep teaching small steps back but youre just being a contrarian for the sake of it.
No, I'm dumbing things down to your level so that you can understand. So I will ask, AGAIN, what right did gays NOT have prior to the legalization of gay marriage nationwide that normal people DID have? Please, enlighten us all.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:19 am

Totally true
Geist wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:12 am And before only 7 years ago you mean? Then until the 17 before that when being queerfolk was a legitimate excuse to deny someone. You can keep teaching small steps back but youre just being a contrarian for the sake of it.
No, I'm dumbing things down to your level so that you can understand. So I will ask, AGAIN, what right did gays NOT have prior to the legalization of gay marriage nationwide that normal people DID have? Please, enlighten us all.

To be enlightened, you have to be enlightenable, lil guy
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:19 am No, I'm dumbing things down to your level so that you can understand. So I will ask, AGAIN, what right did gays NOT have prior to the legalization of gay marriage nationwide that normal people DID have? Please, enlighten us all.
Is this a riddle? You seem to be giving the answer in the question itself.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Gays have the right to incubate and spread super diseases without incurring blame. Not all of them. Just the ones who have relations with a different partner at a frequency that non-rock star breeders can’t keep up with.

Got another one on the horizon.
In the US, 244 cases have been reported, with California having the most cases, with 62 being detected in the state.

It's followed by New York with 37, and Florida and Illinois both with 27.

Dr Sophia Makki, incident director at UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) said the outbreak in the UK is continuing to grow.

"We expect cases to continue to rise further in the coming days and weeks.

"If you are attending large events over the summer or having sex with new partners, be alert to any monkeypox symptoms so you can get tested rapidly and help avoid passing the infection on.

READ MORE ON MONKEYPOX
Monkeypox cases continue to rise in UK as number of new infections revealed
CLIMBING CASES Monkeypox cases continue to rise in UK as number of new infections revealed
Vaccines to be rolled out to more Brits as monkeypox spreads - are you eligible?
JABS UP Vaccines to be rolled out to more Brits as monkeypox spreads - are you eligible?
"Currently the majority of cases have been in men who are gay, bisexual or have sex with men.

"However, anyone who has had close contact with an individual with symptoms is also at increased risk."
Last edited by Charliesheen on Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:19 am No, I'm dumbing things down to your level so that you can understand. So I will ask, AGAIN, what right did gays NOT have prior to the legalization of gay marriage nationwide that normal people DID have? Please, enlighten us all.
:lol: good one.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:11 am Gays have the right to incubate and spread super diseases without incurring blame. Not all of them. Just the ones who have relations with a different partner at a frequency that non-rock star breeders can’t keep up with.
Exactly. I still hear liberals trying to demonize President Ronald Reagan, who should be a canonized Saint by now, because when the queers were spreading AIDS all over the place and whining about how the gay community was suffering, he dared to suggest that they stop indiscriminately fucking everything that moved. How dare he suggest they modify their behavior and take a little responsibility for themselves?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Geist wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

Still dodging the question. I see.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 am
No, I'm not. I'm asking a legit question of a misinformed individual who thinks gay marriage was an equal rights issue. It most certainly was not, and that's a demonstrable fact.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:39 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

Still dodging the question. I see.
No question was dodged, which would be noticed if you the victim of an unfixable broken brain. Poor lil guy 😥
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:39 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:11 am Gays have the right to incubate and spread super diseases without incurring blame. Not all of them. Just the ones who have relations with a different partner at a frequency that non-rock star breeders can’t keep up with.
Exactly. I still hear liberals trying to demonize President Ronald Reagan, who should be a canonized Saint by now, because when the queers were spreading AIDS all over the place and whining about how the gay community was suffering, he dared to suggest that they stop indiscriminately fucking everything that moved. How dare he suggest they modify their behavior and take a little responsibility for themselves?
Poor lil guy 😥
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

10 years to buy an AA in humanities, now that's an achievable goal for a lil guy
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Geist wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:54 pm 10 years to buy an AA in humanities, now that's an achievable goal for a lil guy
4 years, with a long gap in the middle to record platinum albums and tour the world, thank you. And it's a BA. Don't be jealous. Just because I'm smarter than you doesn't mean you can't achieve something someday.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:01 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:54 pm 10 years to buy an AA in humanities, now that's an achievable goal for a lil guy
4 years, with a long gap in the middle to record platinum albums and tour the world, thank you. And it's a BA. Don't be jealous. Just because I'm smarter than you doesn't mean you can't achieve something someday.
Whatever you need to tell yourself lil guy 💪
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Geist couldnt make it as a security guard. You gotta cut him some slack.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:56 pm Geist couldnt make it as a security guard. You gotta cut him some slack.
You couldn't cut butter with your wit, dreg
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:56 pm Geist couldnt make it as a security guard. You gotta cut him some slack.
Well, he can't answer lay-up questions, so I bet you're right.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:42 pm
I will give it a go.

Your question was "prior to the nationwide legalization of gay marriage, what right did gays NOT have that normal people DID have?"

My answer: "the right to marry the person that they wanted to marry?"
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:48 pm
I will give it a go.

Your question was "prior to the nationwide legalization of gay marriage, what right did gays NOT have that normal people DID have?"

And there you have it. They actually DID have the right to marry the person they wanted to marry -- so long as that person was of the opposite gender.
Normal people ALSO had the right to marry someone the wanted to marry, so long as that person was of the opposite gender.

Now, admittedly, gays did not have the right to marry someone of the same gender. BUT, normal people also did not have the right to marry people of the same gender.

Everybody's rights were equal. It was never an equal rights issue.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:57 pm
I will give it a go.

And there you have it. They actually DID have the right to marry the person they wanted to marry -- so long as that person was of the opposite gender.
Normal people ALSO had the right to marry someone the wanted to marry, so long as that person was of the opposite gender.

Now, admittedly, gays did not have the right to marry someone of the same gender. BUT, normal people also did not have the right to marry people of the same gender.

But I think you see that the point is when you consider that "normal" people could marry who they wanted and gay people could not. That is what changed. And my understanding of that point has nothing to do with my views on gay marriage.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I will give it a go.

People who know you irl laugh at your stupidity behind your back. Let it sink in
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Geist wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:14 pm
I will give it a go.

People who know you irl laugh at your stupidity behind your back. Let it sink in
They don't, because there's no stupidity. Unless you can somehow demonstrate how anything I said was incorrect?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:04 pm
I will give it a go.

But I think you see that the point is when you consider that "normal" people could marry who they wanted and gay people could not. That is what changed. And my understanding of that point has nothing to do with my views on gay marriage.
Normal people could marry who they wanted within certain limitations. Gays were subject to the exact same limitations. Nobody had rights somebody else didn't have. Nobody lacked rights someone else had.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm on favor of anyone being able to marry anyone of legal age. I have no issue with hays marrying each other. My only issue is the false portrayal of it as an equal rights issue.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:28 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:14 pm
I will give it a go.

They don't, because there's no stupidity. Unless you can somehow demonstrate how anything I said was incorrect?
Literally every time you leave, because you're a joke