Future UJRer

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Future UJRer

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Nice burgeoning stache
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

his defense will be that his cock identifies as a black man so he had to beat it
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

JackCoughsALot wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 12:04 am his defense will be that his cock identifies as a black man so he had to beat it
:lol: nice đź‘Ś
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

happy howard from work sidelined as a cop in the small lakeside community he lived in. I don't think he was a "real" officer because he had to take some sort of test and he always failed.Anyway one Monday morning he came to work and actually appeared to be in a good mood which rarely ever happened. He almost immediately went and told another guy that they had to check out a parked car in a desolate area and when they got to the car there was a teenage guy and girl fucking and he had to knock on the window and break them up. Their clothes were in the front seat and the girl went to grab some of her clothing but officer howard told her to just stay where she was because he had to first search the vehicle "and of course I took my time doing it (hahahaha)". He told the guy the girl was so hot "I dmaned near got my dick out and jacked off right there!". That was a real rarity to see him so happy.