Way to go Texas

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!
Post Reply
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Way to go Texas

#1

Post by Who »

Get rid of the kids and teachers
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#2

Post by Biker »

Fuck off, you old cunt
User avatar
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:04 am
Location: South Texas
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.
Occupation: Oilfield Exploration / Fishing Guide

Re: Way to go Texas

#3

Post by Hydroseismic »

Explain yourself short timer
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1764
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#4

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Man, the news is updating quickly, but 14 students and one teacher dead in an elementary school shooting. High school student from the district was shooter and is also dead. And he shot his grandma.
User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1764
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#5

Post by hawkfan8812 »

User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Way to go Texas

#6

Post by Who »

If the shooter is dead, was he black?

And Biker this is what you keep asking for, you should be really happy
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Way to go Texas

#7

Post by Who »

If guns were available like this when I was a kid, no one would ever had to meet a Felician nun. Such is life.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Way to go Texas

#8

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Countdown to the righties deflecting to... "But...But... CHICAGO !!!"
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#9

Post by DiverTexas »

I'll wait until the investigation is completed before I weigh in. Speculative comments make people look dumb.
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Way to go Texas

#10

Post by Who »

DiverTexas wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:35 pm I'll wait until the investigation is completed before I weigh in. Speculative comments make people look dumb.
I’m sitting in a bar on the river in Port Richey , the story is on a few TV’s and I think I’m the only one that noticed.

Pretty sad that it has come to this.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:04 am
Location: South Texas
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.
Occupation: Oilfield Exploration / Fishing Guide

Re: Way to go Texas

#11

Post by Hydroseismic »

DiverTexas wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:35 pm I'll wait until the investigation is completed before I weigh in. Speculative comments make people look dumb.
This
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4682
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#12

Post by BigRedRetard »

I blame Biden
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4682
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#13

Post by BigRedRetard »

The shooter was a democrat.

18-year-old Salvador Ramos
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Way to go Texas

#14

Post by Who »

Hey Diver there isn’t a beep, ?’s call me 🤙
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#15

Post by Biker »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:45 pm The shooter was a democrat.

18-year-old Salvador Ramos
Wait, Ricky has been telling me its only white men that do this. This can't be right???
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Way to go Texas

#16

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:48 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:45 pm The shooter was a democrat.

18-year-old Salvador Ramos
Wait, Ricky has been telling me its only white men that do this. This can't be right???
DEFLECTION !!!!

Image
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#17

Post by Biker »

Own it, Rick
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Way to go Texas

#18

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:59 pmOwn it, Rick
I posted a graph showing that MOST mass shooters are white.
But nice try, Captain Kool-Aid.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#19

Post by DiverTexas »

Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:46 pm Hey Diver there isn’t a beep, ?’s call me 🤙
I was on the phone with a friend from Uvalde, glad we chatted after I was done with them.
My comments weren't directed at anyone.
I'm just heartbroken that the parents of these 8,9 and 10 year old's still don't know if their children are alive or dead.
Sadly they are not able to get any details, as this is only hours since this senseless act occurred.
I won't politicize this tragedy, that serves no purpose.
Too many deaths and too many unanswered questions that most of us won't know for days, weeks, or possibly months.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#20

Post by Animal »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:06 pm Man, the news is updating quickly, but 14 students and one teacher dead in an elementary school shooting. High school student from the district was shooter and is also dead. And he shot his grandma.
oh shit. was that in Uvalde? I heard this on the news a few hours ago, but at that time i think they said 1 dead and several taken to the hospital.

damn.
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Way to go Texas

#21

Post by Who »

DiverTexas wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:10 pm
Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:46 pm Hey Diver there isn’t a beep, ?’s call me 🤙
I was on the phone with a friend from Uvalde, glad we chatted after I was done with them.
My comments weren't directed at anyone.
I'm just heartbroken that the parents of these 8,9 and 10 year old's still don't know if their children are alive or dead.
Sadly they are not able to get any details, as this is only hours since this senseless act occurred.
I won't politicize this tragedy, that serves no purpose.
Too many deaths and too many unanswered questions that most of us won't know for days, weeks, or possibly months.
Buddy you are a true gentleman, animal and Biker should take notes
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Way to go Texas

#22

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:13 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:10 pm
Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:46 pm Hey Diver there isn’t a beep, ?’s call me 🤙
I was on the phone with a friend from Uvalde, glad we chatted after I was done with them.
My comments weren't directed at anyone.
I'm just heartbroken that the parents of these 8,9 and 10 year old's still don't know if their children are alive or dead.
Sadly they are not able to get any details, as this is only hours since this senseless act occurred.
I won't politicize this tragedy, that serves no purpose.
Too many deaths and too many unanswered questions that most of us won't know for days, weeks, or possibly months.
Buddy you are a true gentleman, animal and Biker should take notes
says the guy that starts a trolling thread about a mass shooting of kids.
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Way to go Texas

#23

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:17 pm
Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:13 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:10 pm
Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:46 pm Hey Diver there isn’t a beep, ?’s call me 🤙
I was on the phone with a friend from Uvalde, glad we chatted after I was done with them.
My comments weren't directed at anyone.
I'm just heartbroken that the parents of these 8,9 and 10 year old's still don't know if their children are alive or dead.
Sadly they are not able to get any details, as this is only hours since this senseless act occurred.
I won't politicize this tragedy, that serves no purpose.
Too many deaths and too many unanswered questions that most of us won't know for days, weeks, or possibly months.
Buddy you are a true gentleman, animal and Biker should take notes
says the guy that starts a trolling thread about a mass shooting of kids.
Fuck you, I saw it on the TV. You’re a Texan, own it
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4639
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Way to go Texas

#24

Post by FSchmertz »

More gunz would obviously prevent this kind of stuff.
User avatar
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Posts: 1165
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:04 pm
Location: Oregon
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building
Occupation: Interloper

Re: Way to go Texas

#25

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:02 pm More gunz would obviously prevent this kind of stuff.

:D
I'm up early.
Post Reply