Way to go Texas

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Way to go Texas

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:06 pm
saltydog wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:30 pm
Antknot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:21 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:19 pm
Who wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:21 pm So I’m reading Twitter and a recurring story has TFG speaking @ the NRA show and he reads the names of the children killed. After he is done he dances.

What in the fuck?
Celebration Time, Woohoo...

I call bullshit.

Of course you do. Bless your heart.

My heart is fine, thanks for your concern.
How is your throat, since you swallowed that hook, line and sinker?

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:07 am
Animal wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:26 am Why is no one talking about the teacher that looked out of a door that was propped open with a chair, saw a gunman coming toward the school, called 911 as she went back into the school, and left the door propped open with the chair. That door is locked for outside entry when its closed. That's the door the gunman came in through.

I get that the cops fucked up after the shit started. But, this entire event might have been avoided if that door had been closed (like i'm sure the school rules state).
So a gun can’t be used to shoot off a lock?

Why is it so hard to admit there is a problem with gun purchases in the USA?
first of all, no one comes up to a locked door with a rifle and tries to shoot off the lock. Good grief.

I should really try to think of something that could be done with gun purchases that might help. And you should read more and post much much less. especially when you are drunk.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

And to throw another incendiary onto the bonfire, it was announced (I haven't seen it mentioned again- maybe they wised up) that sometime next week, President Biden will be visiting Uvalde to "offer comfort to the grieving town". Oh Boy. 60 miles from the border that he refuses to visit where 100's of thousands of illegals are trying to flood the border due to his immigration policies. To visit a town deep in the heart of Texas, where if his approval ratings nationwide are in the mid-30's, I'm pretty sure you can imagine how much he is hated there. Talk about the chance of things getting ugly fast. His handlers need to really rethink that.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:19 pm
Who wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:21 pm So I’m reading Twitter and a recurring story has TFG speaking @ the NRA show and he reads the names of the children killed. After he is done he dances.

What in the fuck?
Celebration Time, Woohoo...

God the man can be such a pig.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

FSchmertz wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:31 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:44 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:19 pm Celebration Time, Woohoo...

I call bullshit.
Got a full clip or just one where he starts dancing?

My guess is you fucks got played again. So gullible when it comes to anything Donny. Yes, he probably read the names...then half an hour later after speechifying on numerous other things he danced. But of course The Left wants it to be DANCING RIGHT AFTER HE READ THE NAMES!!!!11!111! :lol:
I just ran through 8 news outlets online including the usual liberal ones and not a single one mentions anything about this. Gullible indeed.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-draws-ir ... ng-1711155

But it is likely the dance occurred sometime after the part of his speech that named the victims. It even says he danced at the end. Any kind of celebration right now does seem inappropriate to me though.

P.S. Why is everything italicized here?
Even if it was a half hour later like Cheezy implied (it wasn't, it was a little over 10 min after the name reading), most adults understand that this wasn't the time or the place for his stupid fucking dance. Speaking there at all is a questionable decision. Especially when he basically turned it into a campaign rally for an election in 2 years.

PS. I used my Mod powers and fixed your post.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

I don’t blame everyone for trying to push this down to pages unknown. But I just read a story from one of the surviving classmates and the time to go with the 5 day news cycle has ended
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.

Post by Hydroseismic »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:29 am And to throw another incendiary onto the bonfire, it was announced (I haven't seen it mentioned again- maybe they wised up) that sometime next week, President Biden will be visiting Uvalde to "offer comfort to the grieving town". Oh Boy. 60 miles from the border that he refuses to visit where 100's of thousands of illegals are trying to flood the border due to his immigration policies. To visit a town deep in the heart of Texas, where if his approval ratings nationwide are in the mid-30's, I'm pretty sure you can imagine how much he is hated there. Talk about the chance of things getting ugly fast. His handlers need to really rethink that.
As far as I know he hasn't been here either, would be fun to see what happens
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:29 am And to throw another incendiary onto the bonfire, it was announced (I haven't seen it mentioned again- maybe they wised up) that sometime next week, President Biden will be visiting Uvalde to "offer comfort to the grieving town". Oh Boy. 60 miles from the border that he refuses to visit where 100's of thousands of illegals are trying to flood the border due to his immigration policies. To visit a town deep in the heart of Texas, where if his approval ratings nationwide are in the mid-30's, I'm pretty sure you can imagine how much he is hated there. Talk about the chance of things getting ugly fast. His handlers need to really rethink that.
Biden should ignore Uvalde. Got it.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:09 am
Biden should ignore Uvalde. Got it.
Maybe he can find some kind of liberal event to go to and dance for the crowd in remembrance?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:51 am
FSchmertz wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:31 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:44 pm

I call bullshit.
Got a full clip or just one where he starts dancing?

My guess is you fucks got played again. So gullible when it comes to anything Donny. Yes, he probably read the names...then half an hour later after speechifying on numerous other things he danced. But of course The Left wants it to be DANCING RIGHT AFTER HE READ THE NAMES!!!!11!111! :lol:
I just ran through 8 news outlets online including the usual liberal ones and not a single one mentions anything about this. Gullible indeed.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-draws-ir ... ng-1711155

But it is likely the dance occurred sometime after the part of his speech that named the victims. It even says he danced at the end. Any kind of celebration right now does seem inappropriate to me though.

P.S. Why is everything italicized here?
Even if it was a half hour later like Cheezy implied (it wasn't, it was a little over 10 min after the name reading), most adults understand that this wasn't the time or the place for his stupid fucking dance. Speaking there at all is a questionable decision. Especially when he basically turned it into a campaign rally for an election in 2 years.

PS. I used my Mod powers and fixed your post.
Dude is an ass with no filter. Its why he is both loved and hated with such ferocity. His antics shouldnt shock anyone anymore.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

How are Depp and Heard still news?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Oklahoma wants In with the party
A Legend In His Own Mind

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:10 pm Countdown to the righties deflecting to... "But...But... CHICAGO !!!"
It's valid. More people are shot in a slow weekend here than were shot in Uvalde. But black-on-vlack violence doesn't help The Narrative™, so we have to be silenced if we mention it.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:14 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:10 pm Countdown to the righties deflecting to... "But...But... CHICAGO !!!"
It's valid. More people are shot in a slow weekend here than were shot in Uvalde. But black-on-vlack violence doesn't help The Narrative™, so we have to be silenced if we mention it.
You are sick person.

19 innocent children slaughtered
A Legend In His Own Mind

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Yay Texas!
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:14 am Yay Texas!
Says every religious text for the last 3,000 years. Yay progress.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:15 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:14 am Yay Texas!
Says every religious text for the last 3,000 years. Yay progress.
Buddhism.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:38 pm
You are sick person.

So in your mind they are more valuable than those killed in Chicago? Why do you hate black people?
The correct answer is that they are both tragic. Your side, until recently, just didnt like to mention the other.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:48 am
You are sick person.

So in your mind they are more valuable than those killed in Chicago? Why do you hate black people?
The correct answer is that they are both tragic. Your side, until recently, just didnt like to mention the other.
You have also proven to be a sick person.

19 innocent children in a supposedly safe place slaughtered.

They are not the same.
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:46 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:48 am
You are sick person.

You have also proven to be a sick person.

19 innocent children in a supposedly safe place slaughtered.

They are not the same.
Fuck off you senile twat.
A child or person getting killed at home by a stray bullet from a drive-by isnt in a "safe place"? Shove your hypocrisy and opportunistic OUTRAGE!!1!1 right up your geriatric asshole. You simply want to ignore one problem because it doesnt fit your narrative.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Save your outrage.

Who is basically a bot.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:48 pm Save your outrage.

Who is basically a bot.
Fuck Off Asshole

19 Innocent Children Slaughtered
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Over 250 people slaughtered in Chicago so far this year.
Both are tragic. One is not "better" than the other.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:33 pm Over 250 people slaughtered in Chicago so far this year.
Did they use guns?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:14 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:07 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:33 pm Over 250 people slaughtered in Chicago so far this year.
Did they use guns?
Of course they did.
Retard I’m old enough to remember when you exacted revenge over a forum adversary or so the legend goes.
We are talking children.
Please stop, children were slaughtered
A Legend In His Own Mind