Let's make a New Gun Law

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Let's make a New Gun Law

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:07 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:35 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:00 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:44 pmI'm ok with an uzi because there are handguns like uzis. And I'm ok with that too.
I assume you saw where the guy in Tulsa, walked into a gun store, bought an AR-15 and within an hour was using it to murder "anyone that got in his way"? I suppose you think that you have a mental health plan that would have prevented that.
At least with the Abortion issue they are admittedly follow religious dogma that tells them how to think. Opponents to gun regulation decide this shit on their own because they interpret the Constitution differently than the Courts, the latter of which clearly gives the Legislative branch the power to set limits and restrictions on the 2A.

Shall not be infringed is a pretty clear statement.
"Well regulated militia" is as well
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:24 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:44 pmI'm ok with an uzi because there are handguns like uzis. And I'm ok with that too.
I assume you saw where the guy in Tulsa, walked into a gun store, bought an AR-15 and within an hour was using it to murder "anyone that got in his way"? I suppose you think that you have a mental health plan that would have prevented that.
At least with the Abortion issue they are admittedly follow religious dogma that tells them how to think. Opponents to gun regulation decide this shit on their own because they interpret the Constitution differently than the Courts, the latter of which clearly gives the Legislative branch the power to set limits and restrictions on the 2A.

Yes and it seems you think that means only militia. You can't read. There that's settled.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

:lol:

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:18 pm

Yes and it seems you think that means only militia. You can't read. There that's settled.
Nope. You're assuming what I think as an absolute. That's ok. I understand your gun fetish, Pro-Massacre motivation can make it hard to understand. I guess we should just let things be so you aren't infringed personality.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

my understanding of the 2nd Amendment is that it was written at a time when there was no standing army for the United States. And understanding that you needed an armed militia in order to defend a free country, and since there was no army in place, they wanted the people to serve the purpose of that militia and have the right to own arms in order to serve that function.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:55 am my understanding of the 2nd Amendment is that it was written at a time when there was no standing army for the United States. And understanding that you needed an armed militia in order to defend a free country, and since there was no army in place, they wanted the people to serve the purpose of that militia and have the right to own arms in order to serve that function.
Can you find the part where citizens are guaranteed the right to own a gun?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:58 am
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:55 am my understanding of the 2nd Amendment is that it was written at a time when there was no standing army for the United States. And understanding that you needed an armed militia in order to defend a free country, and since there was no army in place, they wanted the people to serve the purpose of that militia and have the right to own arms in order to serve that function.
* ...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

^ found it.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:01 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:58 am
* ...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

^ found it.
Thank you. You're like the You Jay Are resource manual.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:40 am

Nope. You're assuming what I think as an absolute. That's ok. I understand your gun fetish, Pro-Massacre motivation can make it hard to understand. I guess we should just let things be so you aren't infringed personality.
Does it hurt to be this stupid? I can only imagine your brain is ashamed of the shit you put out there thinking it's a coherent thought.
Last edited by necronomous on Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

You're leaving off half of what it was intended for.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:45 am

Does it hurt to be this stupid? I can only imagine your brain is ashamed of the shit you pit out there thinking it's a coherent thought.
Thank you Neck Man. Your opinion is noted.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:16 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:45 am
necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:07 pm Shall not be infringed is a pretty clear statement.
Does it hurt to be this stupid? I can only imagine your brain is ashamed of the shit you put out there thinking it's a coherent thought.
Thank you Neck Man. Your opinion is noted.
You're welcome
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:47 am
and, as usual, you don't mention what the other half is. i guess sometimes saying things out loud make them seem even dumber?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:44 pm
and, as usual, you don't mention what the other half is. i guess sometimes saying things out loud make them seem even dumber?
No. You keep claiming to be all smart and shit I thought you knew but fucking forgot. It's to stand against a tyrannical government. But you being a dumbass pussy and all, it makes sense you would neglect that part.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:16 pm
No. You keep claiming to be all smart and shit I thought you knew but fucking forgot. It's to stand against a tyrannical government. But you being a dumbass pussy and all, it makes sense you would neglect that part.
The 2nd Amendment, word for word:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Please point out the the class where it mentions that? Thanks.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:18 pm

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Security of a free state. A state that is free....from who do you think? Hmm this is a hard one to figure out. Who would you keep your state free from. Couldn't be another country necessarily because then that would be an attack on the country. If only I could use common sense to mean a free state from my government. Man that's fucking hard.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:20 pm

Security of a free state. A state that is free....from who do you think? Hmm this is a hard one to figure out. Who would you keep your state free from. Couldn't be another country necessarily because then that would be an attack on the country. If only I could use common sense to mean a free state from my government. Man that's fucking hard.
wow, that's some intense speculation. do you think you might be concocting a meaning that might not have been the intent?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:22 pm

wow, that's some intense speculation. do you think you might be concocting a meaning that might not have been the intent?
And you're supposed to be a logical conservative. Who fucking lied to you. That's not speculation. Who else would you keep a free state from? But there are other quotes you can find backing it up. You Google really well. I'm sure you can find them since you are tried and true conservative.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:26 pm

And you're supposed to be a logical conservative. Who fucking lied to you. That's not speculation. Who else would you keep a free state from? But there are other quotes you can find backing it up. You Google really well. I'm sure you can find them since you are tried and true conservative.
i'm not using google because its just one sentence to read. I don't need some party platform to read that sentence. As far as "who else would you keep a free state from?" I would suggest asking Ukraine that question. Surely you have heard of countries attacking other countries before.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:56 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:26 pm

i'm not using google because its just one sentence to read. I don't need some party platform to read that sentence. As far as "who else would you keep a free state from?" I would suggest asking Ukraine that question. Surely you have heard of countries attacking other countries before.
Seriously. You just totally skipped... know what, never mind. Just stop saying you're logical or a conservative. You're neither.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

We don't need to question the pro massacre thought process. Everything is acceptable in the name of "freedom".
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Have you read any of the other stuff written by the people who wrote the constitution?

They spell it out. Do some research.
Last edited by Antknot on Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:55 pm
Seriously. You just totally skipped... know what, never mind. Just stop saying you're logical or a conservative. You're neither.
skipped? What did I skip?