Question for the Canuckistanis here......

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Re: Question for the Canuckistanis here......

Post by stonedmegman »

Biker wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:24 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:32 pm Do you like hunting Polar bears and sleeping in igloos? Can you skin a baby seal?
Are you people still masking up there?
Medical environments only.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

stonedmegman wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:21 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:32 pm Do you like hunting Polar bears and sleeping in igloos? Can you skin a baby seal?
My girlfriend works at Vancouver General Hospital, and they are required to wear masks. Also, I see a lot of people, well over 50%, still wearing masks in places like Safeway. No one is forcing them to wear them, it's not required anymore, but people still do.
Currently AFK.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

kwebber wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:28 am
My girlfriend works at Vancouver General Hospital, and they are required to wear masks. Also, I see a lot of people, well over 50%, still wearing masks in places like Safeway. No one is forcing them to wear them, it's not required anymore, but people still do.
Hospital and doctors office here only. With all the ones I collected I'm going to make a collage. This making you change your mask at the hospital was a waste.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i am still surprised at how many i see here in texas still wearing masks. I mean, its no where close to 50%, but I see a few almost every where I go. especially in grocery stores, etc. probably less than 10%.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

stonedmegman wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:30 am
Hospital and doctors office here only. With all the ones I collected I'm going to make a collage. This making you change your mask at the hospital was a waste.
I would be surprised if Canadian landfills aren't mostly masks at this point. Everything else gets recycled, right?
Currently AFK.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

kwebber wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:33 am
stonedmegman wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:30 am
I would be surprised if Canadian landfills aren't mostly masks at this point. Everything else gets recycled, right?
It's the new garbage in the streets now, far surpassing Timmies cups.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Since the used masks are loaded with pathogens, one would expect strict disposal rules.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:56 am Since the used masks are loaded with pathogens, one would expect strict disposal rules.
You would think but they are going straight to landfills.

Maybe it really is all BS. I noticed nobody died from the flu last year....
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:56 am Since the used masks are loaded with pathogens, one would expect strict disposal rules.
Very short life span outside of a host.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.