Canada loves relinquishing Freedumbs

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Canada loves relinquishing Freedumbs

Post by Biker »

Can't wait until they lock up their citizenry again :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Re: Canada loves relinquishing Freedumbs

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:59 am Image

You can keep your tyrannical thoughts south of the border. No one cares about mailing guns up here.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:02 pm

You can keep your tyrannical thoughts south of the border. No one cares about mailing guns up here.
Good slave
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:17 pm

Good slave
I get your thought pattern. Americans have such a distrust in their gov that any ruling must be a sinister plan to rule them. But its not the same up here. Sure there is a healthy inquisitive opposition to a lot of Gov policies, and the FREEDUMB truckers kept mimicking Americans because we have braindeads up here too, but the truth is we generally trust our Gov. They dont bankrupt families when someone gets cancer. They dont send our kids off to fight for rich peoples comfort and dress it up in honour.
You are constantly are being played a fool but you are too filled with anguish to see it.
Politicians dont care about gun rights. They care about the HEFTY NRA $$$ that come into their campaigns.
They dont care about your freedum to get your own healthcare. They love the big pharma $$$ coming in at all angles.
So yes. Distrust the gov! Yours anyways.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:29 pm

Good slave
I get your thought pattern. Americans have such a distrust in their gov that any ruling must be a sinister plan to rule them. But its not the same up here. Sure there is a healthy inquisitive opposition to a lot of Gov policies, and the FREEDUMB truckers kept mimicking Americans because we have braindeads up here too, but the truth is we generally trust our Gov. They dont bankrupt families when someone gets cancer. They dont send our kids off to fight for rich peoples comfort and dress it up in honour.
You are constantly are being played a fool but you are too filled with anguish to see it.
Politicians dont care about gun rights. They care about the HEFTY NRA $$$ that come into their campaigns.
They dont care about your freedum to get your own healthcare. They love the big pharma $$$ coming in at all angles.
You people just had the PM suspend the civil liberties for those refusing an experimental vaccine. You confiscated their bank accounts and had them arrested. Forgive me if I scoff at what a benevolent government you think you have
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:31 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:29 pm

Good slave
You people just had the PM suspend the civil liberties for those refusing an experimental vaccine. You confiscated their bank accounts and had them arrested. Forgive me if I scoff at what a benevolent government you think you have
Fuck, you're dumb. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Dr. Peterson shreds Trudeau.

[media] [/media]
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:27 pm Dr. Peterson shreds Trudeau.

[media] [/media]
For the first 2 minutes I thought he was talking about George W. Bush. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:08 pm

[media] [/media]
Poor observational skills there since the Canada flag was shown at 5 seconds in.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Antknot wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:18 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:08 pm

[media] [/media]
Poor observational skills there since the Canada flag was shown at 5 seconds in.
Biker

Post by Biker »

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:31 pm Image
He's referring to the little people, not himself.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Now I'm convinced that Biker is a troll.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:43 am Now I'm convinced that Biker is a troll.
Why? You dont see the hypocrisy in that or when celebrities lecture us about the evils of guns while an armed security guard travels with their family?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:29 am
stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:43 am Now I'm convinced that Biker is a troll.
Why? You dont see the hypocrisy in that or when celebrities lecture us about the evils of guns while an armed security guard travels with their family?
If a president or PM or some other high profile individual needs security from nut jobs, that is one thing.

Why, for the life of me, I do not understand why you need to CCW or open carry to go to Walmart, McDonalds or any place else. People say it's for protection. From what? The other guy that has CCW?

Just my humble onion, if your forefathers could see what the 2nd amendment has produce it would have not been included in your constitution.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:19 pm
If a president or PM or some other high profile individual needs security from nut jobs, that is one thing.

Why, for the life of me, I do not understand why you need to CCW or open carry to go to Walmart, McDonalds or any place else. People say it's for protection. From what? The other guy that has CCW?

Just my humble onion, if your forefathers could see what the 2nd amendment has produce it would have not been included in your constitution.
i don't carry a gun, i don't have a conceal carry license, and i only own one handgun and never use it. But, allow me to step in and help you out here.

(I am speculating here, so allow me some leeway) I would think that a person might carry a gun (concealed) just in case they encountered a bad guy with a gun.

would that make sense?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:34 pm

i don't carry a gun, i don't have a conceal carry license, and i only own one handgun and never use it. But, allow me to step in and help you out here.

(I am speculating here, so allow me some leeway) I would think that a person might carry a gun (concealed) just in case they encountered a bad guy with a gun.

would that make sense?
And what are the odds of that happening?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:36 pm

would that make sense?
beats me. probably about the same as a person not locking the front door to their house and a burglar coming in during the night.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

would that make sense?
Do you ha e a fire extinguisher, first aid kit, insurance? What are the odds of needing them?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:43 pm

would that make sense?
Do you ha e a fire extinguisher, first aid kit, insurance? What are the odds of needing them?
Apples/Oranges.

Banks/mortgage companies won't touch you unless you have insurance. Fire extinguishers, and I've never had to use one, are to only get you safely out.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

why do you have a fleshlight by your bed? WHY?!
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:40 pm

would that make sense?
beats me. probably about the same as a person not locking the front door to their house and a burglar coming in during the night.
That's your home. I get it.

I hunt. With a crossbow. And if someone had the balls to break into my place they are getting a bolt between the eyes. But I don't feel so unsafe I need to bring it to Walmart.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:50 pm

would that make sense?

I hunt. With a crossbow. And if someone had the balls to break into my place they are getting a bolt between the eyes. But I don't feel so unsafe I need to bring it to Walmart.
i don't think they do either, but it gives them that rambo strut, so whatever.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:52 pm

would that make sense?

And that right there is the crux of the problem. And no simple solution for the US.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:55 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:52 pm

would that make sense?

And that right there is the crux of the problem. And no simple solution for the US.
I really don't think there have been many problems with people misusing or fucking up with concealed weapons. at least i haven't heard any stories.