Canada loves relinquishing Freedumbs

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Re: Canada loves relinquishing Freedumbs

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:58 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:55 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:52 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:50 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:40 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:36 pm
And what are the odds of that happening?
beats me. probably about the same as a person not locking the front door to their house and a burglar coming in during the night.
That's your home. I get it.

I hunt. With a crossbow. And if someone had the balls to break into my place they are getting a bolt between the eyes. But I don't feel so unsafe I need to bring it to Walmart.
i don't think they do either, but it gives them that rambo strut, so whatever.
And that right there is the crux of the problem. And no simple solution for the US.
I really don't think there have been many problems with people misusing or fucking up with concealed weapons. at least i haven't heard any stories.
Really?

When you get people like W/CTC flashing their pistols at the Hotel 6, it just begs for trouble.

And I'm positive there are a lot like him out there. I've read stories aboot people pulling guns over an argument aboot a parking spot. It baffles the mind.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Then there's Fidel's son. Can't make this shit up

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:29 pm
Biker wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:17 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:02 pm
Biker wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:59 am Image

Can't wait until they lock up their citizenry again :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can keep your tyrannical thoughts south of the border. No one cares about mailing guns up here.
Good slave
I get your thought pattern. Americans have such a distrust in their gov that any ruling must be a sinister plan to rule them. But its not the same up here. Sure there is a healthy inquisitive opposition to a lot of Gov policies, and the FREEDUMB truckers kept mimicking Americans because we have braindeads up here too, but the truth is we generally trust our Gov. They dont bankrupt families when someone gets cancer. They dont send our kids off to fight for rich peoples comfort and dress it up in honour.
You are constantly are being played a fool but you are too filled with anguish to see it.
Politicians dont care about gun rights. They care about the HEFTY NRA $$$ that come into their campaigns.
They dont care about your freedum to get your own healthcare. They love the big pharma $$$ coming in at all angles.
So yes. Distrust the gov! Yours anyways.
Your government jails people for "misgendering" (calling a man a man) and using the "wrong pronouns".
But did Ulf Samuelson ever even face charges for what he did to Our Lord and Savior Cam Neely? No, because Rob Ford was too busy smoking crack with prostitutes to order prosecution.

Your country is a joke, and only exists because we allow it to.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden